Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3684 3685 [3686] 3687 3688 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 2004329 times)

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #55275 on: October 30, 2020, 05:34:39 PM »

Larry, the same applies to the problems Steven Miller is having with not being white.

And Jay Sekulow and Jared Kushner.

These motherfuckers see this pandemic as a final solution of sorts.

Poor choice of words, Larry. Reflects the prejudice towards Jews that is found so often in the black community.

It wasn’t a poor choice of words. It was a deliberate statement.

Thanks for confirming your status.  Now we know .

Nah, you know shit.

I know if not for the Jews you're still picking cotton, dumbfuck.

Oh, there’s the real Utley.

Fuck you.

Exposing the Real Larry... professional victim, list, and extreme hypocrite.

Save your fuck yous for the mirror. You hate to admit how it was news who empowered the civil rights movements, and still do.

So, no. Fuck you.

Well, you love calling me a liar so try this one on for size.

Your favorite black anti-Semite in this forum is a member of the tribe.

BTW

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/12/11/how-historically-black-colleges-helped-rescue-jewish-refugees/

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Some of your best friends are Jews. got it.

Fuck off.

No asshole.

My grandmother was a domestic in a Jewish household in Boston during the mid 20s. Her brother, my great uncle Harry worked for the same family in during their time in Boston.

My aunts and uncles share the DNA of the guy we’ve always known to be our grandfather, but my daughter discovered my Mom does NOT share their DNA.

We always knew our great uncle had converted to Judaism and become a rabbi named Jacob Israel but evidently one of his buds either had a fling with grandma or he was a rapey bastard.

As you know Judaism is matrilineal.

So once again FUCK OFF and have a nice day.

Sure. Uh huh.

Larry, you just keep piling up the horseshit. And stepping in it, too.

You ought to think hard about who you tell to fuck off, too. It's not a big world.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #55276 on: October 30, 2020, 05:44:15 PM »

Can't you guys just give it a rest?
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55277 on: October 30, 2020, 05:50:30 PM »

In 2017 in America there were 120.5 firearms for every 100 people.

Yup!

And gun-buying is way up as it is every time the GOP screams "they're gonna take your guns!"

We think the 8 guns per average gun owning household is an underestimate.

As of 2017, Gallup found that 42 percent of American households reported owning guns. With an estimated 118 million households in the United States, per the U.S. Census, that would mean that the country's 393 million guns are distributed among 50 million households. The implication is that the average gun-owning household owns nearly eight guns.

A separate Harvard-Northeastern study published in 2016 found that 3 percent of American adults (individuals in this case, not households) own half the nation's firearms. Combined with the latest Small Arms Survey estimate, that would mean that 3 percent of American adults own nearly one quarter of the world's civilian firearms stockpile. It's worth noting, however, that the Harvard-Northeastern study, which was based on a survey of gun owners, estimated a much lower number of guns in circulation: 265 million as of January 2015.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #55278 on: October 30, 2020, 05:53:59 PM »

Trump is on pace to lose by more than 13 million votes and 150 electoral votes while Democrats win control of the Senate and expand their margin in the House.

Fac, the problem is Surfer Joe Biden could ride the biggest fucking blue-wave tsunami into DC, balancing Kamala on his right shoulder, the new Dem-senators on his left shoulder, with Nancy sitting on his head, but Trump's not so secret weapon, the black-robed ninja assassins, the fucking "steal-team 6" of the Supreme Court, may resort to ninja hi-jinx, and wipe out the Dems.

Wipe out-SFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p13yZAjhU0M

If the Election Day vote shows there’s nothing contestable that could move counts to swing things for trump, there won’t be much the ninjas can do.

If things do wind up close enough to ratfuck, organization has begun for a general strike while the court deliberates.

If Democratic control of the House and Senate are clear, the evil crooks in the republican party will likely switch gears from contesting the outcome to covering their tracks in the face of oncoming investigations.

Democracy and freedom may not have a ninja strike force, but it has the support of all the witches and tomorrow night is the rare and powerful blue moon.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55279 on: October 30, 2020, 05:56:26 PM »

91,000 new cases of covid in America today...making 9 million in total so far...with 1000 people dying every day from the virus...think the tv just stated.

Paris is about to go into lockdown again.
Massive traffic jams as people rush to escape the 'sinking' city.

Did you hear?

3000 deaths per day by mid January.

I still don't expect it to happen. But if we hit 2,000 again, it will be way more than it should be. And I understand why the model says that. The reason we don't, if we don't, is that some parts of the country are more rational than others, on average.

I live in one of the less rational areas of my state, which is a more rational state than most.

We have people outraged that the town has "cancelled" Halloween and they have proposed "let's have a protest, with our children. We'll walk around our neighborhoods, in protest costumes. Folks who want to support us can give us free candy. And let's do it Saturday between 4 and 6pm."

Others were planning a party at a local dive.

The "it's a hoax" and "don't believe the media" people are out in force and never saw a fact they liked.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #55280 on: October 30, 2020, 06:00:58 PM »

You guys?

Don’t forget who came slinking back into this place incognito with a new moniker but with the same old Schtick.

But sure, Yank.

Both sides is a real good take.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #55281 on: October 30, 2020, 06:07:31 PM »

Sure. Uh huh.

Larry, you just keep piling up the horseshit. And stepping in it, too.

You ought to think hard about who you tell to fuck off, too. It's not a big world.
[/b]

Fuck off, you pathetic schmeckle. I live online under my own name so if you wanna fuck around with me have at it.

Lyndon Johnson

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #55282 on: October 30, 2020, 06:14:42 PM »

Trump is on pace to lose by more than 13 million votes and 150 electoral votes while Democrats win control of the Senate and expand their margin in the House.

Fac, the problem is Surfer Joe Biden could ride the biggest fucking blue-wave tsunami into DC, balancing Kamala on his right shoulder, the new Dem-senators on his left shoulder, with Nancy sitting on his head, but Trump's not so secret weapon, the black-robed ninja assassins, the fucking "steal-team 6" of the Supreme Court, may resort to ninja hi-jinx, and wipe out the Dems.

Wipe out-SFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p13yZAjhU0M

If the Election Day vote shows there’s nothing contestable that could move counts to swing things for trump, there won’t be much the ninjas can do.

If things do wind up close enough to ratfuck, organization has begun for a general strike while the court deliberates.

If Democratic control of the House and Senate are clear, the evil crooks in the republican party will likely switch gears from contesting the outcome to covering their tracks in the face of oncoming investigations.

Democracy and freedom may not have a ninja strike force, but it has the support of all the witches and tomorrow night is the rare and powerful blue moon.

I hope you're right, but I get the feeling when America hears the door-bell and opens the front door, it will be confronted with a burning bag of shit. And the only way to prevent the house catching fire is to stomp the motherfucking bag.

Its going to be messy.

best case is we get some shit on our shoes.

worst case 4 more years and the house is in flames.

The mechanism the fucking Repubs have put into place, from a disabled USPS, to state by state court motions to hinder and disallow mail-in ballots, to packing the SC with partisan idealogues to back the regime all to supress the popular vote is an extraordinary huge bag of flaming shit.

Trump or treat.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #55283 on: October 30, 2020, 06:15:00 PM »

You guys?

Don’t forget who came slinking back into this place incognito with a new moniker but with the same old Schtick.

But sure, Yank.

You're better than he is.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #55284 on: October 30, 2020, 06:45:12 PM »

You guys?

But sure, Yank.

How’d that work out for the Democrats

Why should I swallow my ego to appease a raging lunatic?
I mean how many mea culpas did this guy throw around in here only to revert to form when I won’t kiss his ass.

It was very disappointing so many in here could not conceive the level of evil this Administration is capable because they don’t have it documented and there’s no evidence of a conscious fifteen year plan like THE final solution.

I didn’t throw the phrase out there blithely.

The virus is a creature of nature but the decision to let it lay waste to the Nation was deliberate.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55285 on: October 30, 2020, 06:47:18 PM »

You guys?

But sure, Yank.

When I see Utley rolling around lost, bumping into things indiscriminately with gusto, I like to know it isn’t because he doesn’t have adequate directions. That’s why I sometimes feel compelled to give him a few myself.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #55286 on: October 30, 2020, 06:48:47 PM »

Now y’all go scream at this guy.

“Trump has also been promoting herd immunity and variations on it ever since April 7 when it was reported that the virus disproportionately killed Black and Brown people. Statistics show that only about 20% of all non-geriatric coronavirus deaths are White people.

When that news became widely known, he started suggesting that masks don't work, a claim he repeated last night at his ABC Townhall. After all, in his mind killing off a lot of Black and Brown people while providing herd immunity to White people sounds like a great final solution.

This is probably why he's packing White people into his rallies. He thinks that if most Americans get can just quickly get infected, "the virus will just magically go away" because the Black and Brown people will die off and the White people will develop herd immunity.

As an added bonus, when large numbers of elderly people of all races die off, it will reduce the costs to Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, which may strengthen Trump's argument that all those programs should simply be shut down. He has, after all, promised that if he is reelected he will end Social Security within three years. It seems that would only work best if most Social Security recipients were dead.”

https://www.thomhartmann.com/blog/2020/09/herd-mentality-trump-rolls-out-his-final-solution-covid-19

Lyndon Johnson

barton

« Reply #55287 on: October 30, 2020, 06:52:16 PM »

If not for shit like this (looting in Philly), Trump wouldn't even have a chance....

The folks who switch their vote based on looting are probably few.   Most who will say looting drove them into the arms of Trump,  were probably leaning that way already, and were always susceptible to a Lawn Order pitch.   Meanwhile the 99% peaceful BLM protests (one which I attended) probably mobilized a bunch of people and contributed to the fact that,  as of today,  ten states have already logged over 80% of their total votes in 2016.  Some are predicting the largest per capita turnout since 1908. 

PS,  could you and your sparring partner move to PMs,  instead of skyscraper quote boxes?   

barton

« Reply #55288 on: October 30, 2020, 06:54:41 PM »

[ posted to Fac ]

Might want to brush up on your studies. Or stay on the sidelines. It's not what I "believe". It's true.

It's a message board, everyone is on the field,  on level ground,  there are no "sidelines. "

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #55289 on: October 30, 2020, 07:08:47 PM »

You guys?

But sure, Yank.

Knicks is once again hosting this year's  Elba Hanukkah party.

Red's bringing latkes, or maybe Josh is, I'm not sure, I guess they'll work it out as they usually do.

kid's on brisket duty,

I'm bringing the traditional bottle of tequila.

yank is bringing the dreidel

because what's an elba hanukkah party without everyone putting their own spin on it

i think bambu will light the first candle

and then the cross on the lawn.

bart's bringing chocolate gelt

I think Utley is bringing the goodwill he shows all year round.

its going to be a helluva party, wouldn't miss it for the world

heh
Pages: 1 ... 3684 3685 [3686] 3687 3688 ... 4288