Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3695 3696 [3697] 3698 3699 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1882449 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #55440 on: November 01, 2020, 04:12:33 PM »

Found another cousin of Larry. He lost his job, but like Larry a great student of history: https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=uh3_news_vert_gs&p=how+not+to+reference+the+holocaust#id=2&vid=949bfbfdf208056325bb1f337b9d8f50&action=click

Of course, Josh won't ban Larry, though Larry is on record saying he did it deliberately and willfully.  Larry keeps his job at this media outlet.

What's the matter, Josh? If kid or red did that, willfully and deliberately misused the Holocaust to demonize a political opponent, you'd be thinking of banning them, if not having done so, already.

Maybe you don't have the stones to do what's right?

People have been suspended here for far less egregious commentary.

Bitch, please.

I almost feel as is I should pay rent for the space I’m occupying in your head.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55441 on: November 01, 2020, 04:15:17 PM »

Trump rallies turn off voters in the swing states. Big boon to Biden and the Democratic cause every time he hold one.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5f9de525c5b65662bcc7abec

But hey, "a new study by Stanford University researchers, though, concluded that Trump rallies likely caused 30,000 new coronavirus cases and 700 additional deaths."

That's good news for Trump, right?! Only 2.3% of those who got sick have died so far! We're turning the soil for their graves! Learned how to live with him!
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55442 on: November 01, 2020, 04:27:14 PM »

Found another cousin of Larry. He lost his job, but like Larry a great student of history: https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=uh3_news_vert_gs&p=how+not+to+reference+the+holocaust#id=2&vid=949bfbfdf208056325bb1f337b9d8f50&action=click

Of course, Josh won't ban Larry, though Larry is on record saying he did it deliberately and willfully.  Larry keeps his job at this media outlet.

What's the matter, Josh? If kid or red did that, willfully and deliberately misused the Holocaust to demonize a political opponent, you'd be thinking of banning them, if not having done so, already.

Maybe you don't have the stones to do what's right?

People have been suspended here for far less egregious commentary.

Bitch, please.

I almost feel as is I should pay rent for the space I’m occupying in your head.

Just donate it to a holocaust awareness organization. Maybe some of their research will trickle back to Utley.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #55443 on: November 01, 2020, 05:30:15 PM »

All voters should have to show photo ID at voting centres before being given ballot papers.
Anything less and the integrity of the system is compromised.

There should be a National photo ID Card system.
Good luck

Anything is possible, all it needs is the will.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55444 on: November 01, 2020, 06:00:26 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #55445 on: November 01, 2020, 06:35:14 PM »

All voters should have to show photo ID at voting centres before being given ballot papers.

Good luck

Anything is possible, all it needs is the will.
There is no such will in the U.S.
"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55446 on: November 01, 2020, 06:48:14 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/01/us/virginia-missing-children-recovered-trnd/index.html

Good work.

I do have to wonder about the kids reported missing, but who were w/their legal guardians the whole time!

And can we put them on the missing parents?

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #55447 on: November 01, 2020, 07:06:17 PM »

Good job getting the hostage back as well

I like when you guys credit the current administration for things.  Shows off your undoubted fairness.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55449 on: November 01, 2020, 07:23:30 PM »

Good luck

Anything is possible, all it needs is the Triumph of the Will.
fify
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

2 Corinthians 8:13-14

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55450 on: November 01, 2020, 08:14:51 PM »

https://www.businessinsider.com/graham-women-have-place-in-america-if-against-abortion-2020-11

Lindsey Graham, showing his firm grasp on women today in America.

Lindsey Graham says women 'have a place in America' and 'can go anywhere' if they are against abortion

"I want every young woman to know there's a place for you in America if you are pro-life, if you embrace your religion, and you follow a traditional family structure — that you can go anywhere, young lady," he said at a campaign event.

Just in case Jaime Harrison's chances were slipping, Graham decided to give him a last second boost.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55451 on: November 01, 2020, 08:17:59 PM »

This echoes what he said in his televised discussion with Harrison, 3 weeks ago:

“Do I believe our cops are systemically racist? No. Do I believe South Carolina is a racist state? No. Let me tell you why. To young people out there, young people of color, young immigrants, this is a great state, but one thing I can say without any doubt, you can be an African American and go to the Senate but you just have to share our values.”

He went on to say: “If you’re a young, African American or an immigrant, you can go anywhere in this state, you just need to be conservative, not liberal.”

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55452 on: November 01, 2020, 08:25:16 PM »

Seen on Rt. 40 in Pennsylvania:

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #55453 on: November 01, 2020, 08:31:58 PM »

https://www.businessinsider.com/graham-women-have-place-in-america-if-against-abortion-2020-11

Lindsey Graham, showing his firm grasp on women today in America.

Lindsey Graham says women 'have a place in America' and 'can go anywhere' if they are against abortion

"I want every young woman to know there's a place for you in America if you are pro-life, if you embrace your religion, and you follow a traditional family structure — that you can go anywhere, young lady," he said at a campaign event.

Just in case Jaime Harrison's chances were slipping, Graham decided to give him a last second boost.

You know only South Carolinians vote in that one, right?

barton

« Reply #55454 on: November 01, 2020, 08:34:26 PM »

Good job getting the hostage back as well

I like when you guys credit the current administration for things.  Shows off your undoubted fairness.

You can factcheck this,  but IIRC the program came out of the 2015 Trafficking Act,  signed into law by President Obama, which enhanced the US Marshals ability to work with state and local agencies and NCMEC.
Pages: 1 ... 3695 3696 [3697] 3698 3699 ... 4288