Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3972 3973 [3974] 3975 3976 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1601804 times)

kidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #59595 on: December 09, 2020, 12:18:13 PM »

Good idea.   Should post that in Drug thread,  which has no posts since September.   Get a whole chat going,  without crosstalk.   I'd legalize pot and maybe peyote and other psychoactives.   Heroin,  meth,  coke,  I'd decriminalize use but still penalize producers.   Hard drugs really shouldn't become a legitimized industry.   (I posted this reply over in Drug forum,  too)

Good job by you

heh
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59596 on: December 09, 2020, 12:19:06 PM »

Where are the gun control zealots on the A Boogie story?

It has to be a white mass shooter before you get all pissed off?  Let the  bangers bang?

It has to be a mass shooter, Kid. Dubose hasn't done that. Bogus comparison.

But I want hollow point bullets off the market. Not news.

I want high capacity magazines to be illegal. Not news.

I want pot legalized. Not news.

I have no objections to his owning four handguns, so long as they are not high capacity.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #59597 on: December 09, 2020, 12:21:29 PM »

MASS of black kids gunned down on streets of US cities

MASS, you ASS.

Sounds like they dont count for shit in your eyes

How sad.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 12:23:12 PM by kidcarter8 »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59598 on: December 09, 2020, 12:30:39 PM »

It has to be a white mass shooter before you get all pissed off?  Let the  bangers bang?

Are you coming around to stricter gun control instead of sticking with the republican misreading of the second amendment?

If so, good for you old man.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59599 on: December 09, 2020, 12:42:47 PM »

MASS of black kids gunned down on streets of US cities

MASS, you ASS.

Sounds like they dont count for shit in your eyes

How sad.

Troll makes up false connection.

No news.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

barton

« Reply #59600 on: December 09, 2020, 12:43:16 PM »

Carter, did you have a response to Oilcan's post on drug legalization (chat started by Bo)?  I can't find any content in your reply.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59601 on: December 09, 2020, 12:45:49 PM »

Rudy must be so proud of her.

https://www.sarahpalin.com/2020/610541/exclusive-interview-mama-wolverine-mellissa-carone-vows-keep-fighting-promises-much-exposed-next-week/

When it comes to her feelings on politics or just about anything, Carone doesn’t mince words. While she’s been called ‘a drunk’ and ‘stupid’ by the basement dwellers, this mother of a four-year old and a four-month old keeps telling her story with a smile.

“This is what they do to Trump,” Carone said. "It’s not going to work with me. I won’t back down because I am very religious and I know God is watching over me. This started with COVID. The Obamas funded that Wuhan lab to make COVID. Then the impeachment process. They’ve used every avenue possible to cheat, they used Dominion. Dominion software was created to cheat. I have a binder from Dominion that proves this. There’s so much more that will be exposed.”

barton

« Reply #59602 on: December 09, 2020, 12:47:51 PM »

(replied to Bo's drug post, and Oil's, over in Drugs thread)

barton

« Reply #59603 on: December 09, 2020, 12:52:01 PM »

Not sure who you're talking to.  I don't get selectively "pissed off" at one set of shooters or potential shooters.  My focus is on public officials who are charged with the duty of public safety.  And who are dedicated to following the demands of the majority of Americans who want assault-style weapons off the streets, out of the hands of felons and the mentally ill, etc. 

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #59604 on: December 09, 2020, 12:52:42 PM »

Carter, did you have a response to Oilcan's post on drug legalization (chat started by Bo)?  I can't find any content in your reply.

Yes

I laughed

barton

« Reply #59605 on: December 09, 2020, 12:56:11 PM »

Yes, no content.  Already got that.  Why not offer a real answer, or is that too much mental strain?

In your own words, in the Drug thread where the chat has moved, what would you suggest as the way to deal with society's problems with drug use and addiction?

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #59606 on: December 09, 2020, 12:58:46 PM »

Not sure who you're talking to.  I don't get selectively "pissed off" at one set of shooters or potential shooters.  My focus is on public officials who are charged with the duty of public safety.  And who are dedicated to following the demands of the majority of Americans who want assault-style weapons off the streets, out of the hands of felons and the mentally ill, etc.

I get that

But you have no opinion on handguns in the hands of the criminal element in our cities?

A Boogie had the extra large magazine - which is part of your desired legislation, no?  Hollow points OK?

Dont just comment when convenient.

And while we are at it - where was Joe on guns during the election?  On foreign policy?  Where was the press?  They love to state "ohhhhhhhhh,,,we only pay attention when there is another mass shooting" - and yet they go on and do just that.

Sorry to get off the COVID death ticker and Trump the Doofus track.  The A Boogie story just hit hard.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #59607 on: December 09, 2020, 01:01:29 PM »

Yes, no content.  Already got that.  Why not offer a real answer, or is that too much mental strain?

In your own words, in the Drug thread where the chat has moved, what would you suggest as the way to deal with society's problems with drug use and addiction?

Anyone who doesnt like the idea of more treatment, less incarceration is not seeing clearly when it comes to buyers/users.

But they need to want to be in treatment.  Some prefer prison.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #59608 on: December 09, 2020, 01:02:58 PM »

Also - that said - you cant simply refute the link between narcotics use and crime.  Seems Oilcan doesn't care.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59609 on: December 09, 2020, 01:03:58 PM »

A Boogie had the extra large magazine - which is part of your desired legislation, no?  Hollow points OK?

Dont just comment when convenient.

The A Boogie story just hit hard.

So, I commented on your first two questions. You had no response.

YOU, of all people, say not to just comment when convenient. It's almost as funny as your comment to Bambi last night!

And of course the A Boogie story hit you hard - a chance to race bait is always welcome to you.
Pages: 1 ... 3972 3973 [3974] 3975 3976 ... 4288