Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 4163 4164 [4165] 4166 4167 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1995903 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #62460 on: January 10, 2021, 12:00:26 AM »

As CNN has previously reported, there have been no credible allegations of any issues with voting that would have impacted the election, as affirmed by dozens of judges, governors, election officials, the Electoral College, the Justice Department, the Department of Homeland Security, and the US Supreme Court.

hahahahahahahahahaaaaa

Yeah, you sure do struggle with the truth and want to believe your fuhrer.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62461 on: January 10, 2021, 12:00:48 AM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #62462 on: January 10, 2021, 12:05:00 AM »

I'd investigate how Trump got 76M votes despite turning the country into a 3rd world shithole.

The number I see reported from the AP is 74,223,744 million votes

I've heard Trump supporters round it up to a tidy 75.

We don't need to inflate it any further.
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #62463 on: January 10, 2021, 12:06:18 AM »

Did the Michigan incident have anything to do with what happened at the Capitol?

Sure.

The fact Michigan was a bit soft gave the "movement" more hubris - not that they really needed any.

Shows of force like we saw in Seattle when they defended the Federal building - and which were DENOUNCED by Democrats - were certainly the better way.

Trump supporters are ON THE SIDE of "there should have been more of a police presence at the Capitol", even though it was zanies from their own side that would have been held back, arrested, injured, etc

That is because the MAJORITY OF THE PARTY does not defend the EXTREMISTS - much unlike much of what we heard from your side after what occurred this summer.

Know before commenting on this that commentary denouncing extreme BLM and AntiFa activities this past summer were NOT a condemnation of BLM or its right to exist.   Just the tactics.   Similarly, I support MAGA while denouncing what occurred after barricades were breached Wednesday.

Let the wisdom of that last paragraph live on in you.  I am sure you all mostly agree with it.

Bulls hit.

In the summer people with BLM were protesting police violence and were met with more police violence.

What the fuck is MAGA bum rushing the Capitol? You LOST THE ELECTION! There was no fraud there was no steal.

Black people voted despite MAGA best effort.

And y’all lost your fucking minds.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #62464 on: January 10, 2021, 12:07:46 AM »

I also doubt Biden will meet the Kim 3x and exchange love letters.
Trump believed Kim when he said he's give up his entire nuclear program.
About as credible as trump's threat to wipe out NK.

It's hard to annihilate North Korea when Seoul and most of South Korea's population reside 30 miles away from the border.  Also, the Chinese tend to be touchy about Western invasion and puppet govts set up on their border.
And oh yeah, those pesky nuclear weapons.  Would be easy for NK to annihilate Seoul and most South Koreans and embedded US military there.

Trump got nothing accomplished with NK despite giving them the respect that comes with multiple summits with the US president.  The NK nuke program continued and developed under Trump, only slowed down when one of their testing sites partially collapsed (from repeated explosions).

Kim is threatening an increase in nuclear arsenal NOW THAT TRUMP IS LEAVING OFFICE

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/north-korea-s-kim-threatens-build-more-nukes-bring-u-n1253625

Sucker
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62465 on: January 10, 2021, 12:13:16 AM »

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/emmanuelfelton/black-capitol-police-racism-mob

How 3 Black CP dealt with the racist mob.

The first glimpse of the deadly tragedy that was about to unfold came at 9 a.m. on the morning of the insurrection for one Black veteran of the US Capitol Police. But it didn’t come from his superiors — instead the officer had to rely on a screenshot from Instagram sent to him by a friend.

“I found out what they were planning when a friend of mine screenshot me an Instagram story from the Proud Boys saying, ‘We’re breaching the capitol today, guys. I hope y’all ready.’” The officer, who asked to remain anonymous out of fear of retaliation from his superiors, told BuzzFeed News that it was just a sign of the chaos that was to come, which saw officers regularly finding themselves unprepared and then outmanned and overpowered by the mob.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 12:27:25 AM by josh »

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
Daughter outs mother from DC riot
« Reply #62466 on: January 10, 2021, 12:18:01 AM »

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/clarissajanlim/teen-names-mom-trump-supporter-dc

Helena Duke, 18, thought it was odd when her mom shut off her location on a phone-tracking app that they share earlier this week. Her mom, Therese Duke, had told her vaguely that she was taking Helena’s aunt for a procedure. But Helena suspected that her Trump-supporting mom may have secretly traveled to Washington, DC, for the delusional last-ditch "Stop the Steal" rally.

On Thursday morning, Helena's cousin had sent her a viral video of a physical encounter on the streets of DC filmed Tuesday, the night before the Capitol was raided.

Watching the clip, Helena identified her mom, her aunt Annie Lorenz, and her uncle Richard Lorenz as part of a group of white people confronting a Black woman who had hit Therese in the face after she had tried to grab her.

"My initial reaction was more like, Oh my gosh, I was right. I was actually right about them being there," Helena told BuzzFeed News. "It was very surreal because it was an insane video, first of all, and then it was the revelation that, Oh, that’s my mother. That’s her."

The Black woman in the video had tweeted that a group of five people were harassing her for a long time and had tried to take her belongings from her hands and her pockets. (She declined to comment on the incident to BuzzFeed News without legal representation. Helena's family members did not respond to emails and calls requesting comment.)

Stunned to see her mom, Helena decided to tweet about the video and identified her family members as the people in it. "hi mom remember the time you told me I shouldn't go to BLM protests bc they could get violent...this you?" she wrote.

The next day, after Therese texted saying she was home, Helena simply responded, "how's your nose."

"Please call me or talk to me if you really wanna know," her mom wrote.

Her mom and aunt — whom she said she was close to until their relationship broke down in recent years — have sent her pleas and threats to remove her tweets.

"We are not proud of how things went in DC," Annie said in a text reviewed by BuzzFeed News. "I know you are upset but putting us in danger isn't going to solve anything. Please ... I am Begging you to remove."

Helena said she is upset at her family members' actions and her mom's hypocrisy. She added that when her mother discovered last year that she'd participated in a Black Lives Matter march, she told her she was no longer welcome in the home.

"She told me she thought Black Lives Matter was a violent organization and they would be inciting violence," she recalled.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 12:20:31 AM by Kam »

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #62467 on: January 10, 2021, 12:19:28 AM »

Not long to go now until the war starts...the Biden/Harris "War on Guns".
Should be 4 years of riveting entertainment.

A man on YouTube explained it all...taking what's on the Biden/Harris website and analysing the policies.

Apparently there's some idea about "fire three shotgun rounds in the air to scare away home invaders"...or scare away someone.
I'll have to check when I get to the desktop computer and find the website the guy was referring to..

The first thing I thought was: How are you supposed to blast home invaders back out the door when your guns are locked away in "Fort Knox" in your home?

Motherfuvker I live in goddamn Southeast Washington DC and the only home invaders I’ve experienced were cops with wrong address. They were very polite and cordial and we had them set up a front and back security cam.

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #62468 on: January 10, 2021, 12:22:00 AM »

Just sharing because it's amazing to see this:
https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/giant-sinkhole-consumes-cars-naples-hospital-parking-lot-75130606

Sink holes scare me.
They just swallow you up, well down actually.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #62470 on: January 10, 2021, 12:28:28 AM »

YouTube:
"Worried about losing your guns after the election: How guns are tracked at the gun store"

God family and guns.
262K Subscribers

#####

Looks like there will very big protests.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
Roy Ball
« Reply #62471 on: January 10, 2021, 12:30:23 AM »

"Minorities are nothing but pieces of shit"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1347391595268591617

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62472 on: January 10, 2021, 12:30:40 AM »

YouTube:
"Worried about losing your guns after the election: How guns are tracked at the gun store"

God family and guns.
262K Subscribers

#####

Looks like there will very big protests.

Because so many will go?

You are such a fool.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
Cassandra Ferragamo
« Reply #62473 on: January 10, 2021, 12:33:32 AM »

After violently attacking a Black woman in LA, Trump supporters hold the victim’s wig and shout “Fuck BLM, I’ll snatch your fucking weave off!”

Cassandra Ferragamo of Huntington Beach shouts “I did that. I did the first scalping of the new civil war!”

The crowd cheers her.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #62474 on: January 10, 2021, 12:34:54 AM »

The white crowd chanted Black Lives Minor and Bidens Laptop Matters
Pages: 1 ... 4163 4164 [4165] 4166 4167 ... 4288