Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1995616 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #2235 on: September 10, 2018, 04:37:22 PM »

In Kid’s world the police have the right to arrest you for any reason or for none at all.

No.  Not at all.  Depends entirely on context.

He is all for the above if the stops/arrests are taking place in certain "urban" situations against certain "urban" individuals.

If we were talking about, just lets say, certain ranchers in Oregon, then not only must those arrests be according to the letter of the Constitution, he supports those ranchers rights to defend their own idea of what the constitution means with arms.  Pointed directly at federal agents if necessary.  And so does our "President."

But no, he will never own up to the obvious policing disparity that points to, which is why he is left asking "Do Blacks smoke pot in their house, or outside?"...

Lol

You responded to that?

Idiot 1 and 2.

Because wasting one's time responding to you is idiotic.

Got it.

Wasn't my post.

Didn't figure it was important whether it was you or whomever decided to pretend to be you, because the comment applies to whomever has decided to be iii regardless.

I suppose I can look at the IP addresses. But why bother?
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: September 10, 2018, 04:39:47 PM »

Dude - it was FAC's post that Needs responded to.

And I said - "you actually responded to that (drivel)?"

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: September 10, 2018, 04:59:05 PM »

Yes.

You are not worth responding to.

I was right the first time. I don't know why you said it wasn't you!
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: September 10, 2018, 05:00:46 PM »

https://www.gq.com/story/sperm-count-zero

Look!

More science for Red. Kiiiiiiid, and Bambu to ignore!

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: September 10, 2018, 05:22:54 PM »

If the jackboot fits under the white robe with the pointy hood...
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: September 10, 2018, 05:34:04 PM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/white-house-expected-to-warn-of-sanctions-other-penalties-if-international-court-moves-against-americans/2018/09/09/9c47bd64-b2b2-11e8-9a6a-565d92a3585d_story.html?utm_term=.4218194bc075&wpisrc=al_news__alert-world--alert-national&wpmk=1

More of that amazing progress by Trump on the Mideast Peace Process.

Ought to be getting that wrapped up any month now...

U.S. orders closure of Palestinian office, cites lack of progress on peace talks

The decision to close the office in Washington follows an extended period of estrangement between the Palestinian Authority government on the West Bank and the Trump administration, which has canceled most U.S. aid to Palestinians and recognized Jerusalem as the Israeli capital.

By Missy Ryan, Anne Gearan and Karen DeYoung

Palestinians vow not to bend to ‘vicious blackmail’ from the U.S. (next article)

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: September 10, 2018, 05:37:55 PM »

We could see war in Iraq, Syria, Yemen, and Palestine all at once. I think that might be the core of trump’s PR defense in 2019 & 2020, “who cares about treason, incompetence, and corruption? The world is at war!”

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: September 10, 2018, 05:47:10 PM »

Breitbart!!!!!
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: September 10, 2018, 06:00:50 PM »

Couldn’t hear any condemnation over the loud cheering over the fact Harris help begin Kavanaugh’s impeachment hearings.

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: September 10, 2018, 06:51:42 PM »

Look!

Why would any man in his right mind want to father children today...or even get into a relationship with a woman [or man].

I still remember that case in America posted on this site...

They guy was married, earning a large income...marriage failed...off to divorce court he was taken.
Large alimony awarded against him...he then lost his good job...then had low-income job, but still had to pay large alimony.
In big trouble was he.
Not sure if they carted him off to prison or not.

Average marriage only lasts 12 years...then all the misery starts, divorce settlements, property settlements, custody battles etc.

Men rang my no 1 radio station complaining and in tears
about how their ex-wives were making them pay $100 etc on visiting days before they'd bring the children to the door, otherwise the kids would be 'too sick for visiting'.

One of my friends says his kids don't even like him [he gave them a very good life].
Big waste of time that was.

Better off with dogs for company...and 'Harmony' the robot lady Katie Couric showed on her show from America.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: September 10, 2018, 07:54:51 PM »

Look!

Why would any man in his right mind want to father children today...or even get into a relationship with a woman [or man].

I still remember that case in America posted on this site...

They guy was married, earning a large income...marriage failed...off to divorce court he was taken.
Large alimony awarded against him...he then lost his good job...then had low-income job, but still had to pay large alimony.
In big trouble was he.
Not sure if they carted him off to prison or not.

Average marriage only lasts 12 years...then all the misery starts, divorce settlements, property settlements, custody battles etc.

Men rang my no 1 radio station complaining and in tears
about how their ex-wives were making them pay $100 etc on visiting days before they'd bring the children to the door, otherwise the kids would be 'too sick for visiting'.

One of my friends says his kids don't even like him [he gave them a very good life].
Big waste of time that was.

Better off with dogs for company...and 'Harmony' the robot lady Katie Couric showed on her show from America.

Yeah, reading what you wrote, I cannot imagine why anybody would want to be married to you or have kids with you.

You make an excellent point.

A ton of marriages are very short and throw off the statistics of length of marriage. But yes, a lot of marriages don't last forever. No, not a reason to not do it, just a reason to be careful how one plans. Avoiding people who think as you do about the purpose of it would be a good plan.
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 4288