Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 803 804 [805] 806 807 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 2006406 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #12060 on: April 01, 2019, 02:55:30 PM »

Joe would be wise not to run.

http://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/01/white-house-security-clearance-problems-1246432

25 crooks and crackheads work in Individual 1’s White House. Ivanka and Jared are 2. Who are the other 23?

The whole economic team is suspect. Hard drug use is the most plausible explanation for their policy preferences.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12061 on: April 01, 2019, 02:55:39 PM »

You can find the same Daily Telegraph article published in Afrikaans, circa 1981.

Difficult to find anyone in this form willing to condemn anti-White racism.

I object to prejudice against anybody, Bambi. The definition of racism that I use includes power as a part of it. As such, in the United States and Australia (among other places) "anti-white racism" is an oxymoron.

But, for example, women-only health clubs and discussions among Black political folks about which of them they wish to support to maximize their chances are not prejudiced. They are most definitely exclusionary, but I have no issue with that. And your regular ignorant drumbeat about white pride, international what about men day, and the like illustrates only that you fail to grasp how thoroughly and for how long white men have called the shots in those places to the exclusion and detriment of others.

Allowing women into a previously men-only club does not put men at risk. Allowing men into a women-only club does put women at risk. I know. It's hard for you to fathom how this could be so.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #12062 on: April 01, 2019, 03:47:20 PM »

"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #12064 on: April 01, 2019, 03:49:36 PM »

It is bad when people get punished for what they might be capable of, as opposed to what they actually do.

A man might be capable of physical violence because of great strength, but I was taught that my strength is to be used to protect and help women, and to help children, and to help people who are smaller than me.

In school growing up, I always protected the other children from bullies. I even broke my hand slugging a bully to protect a friend.

And I always protected women.

-----------------

Psalm 82:3-4 New International Version (NIV)

3 Defend the weak and the fatherless;   
uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.
4 Rescue the weak and the needy;   
deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

------------

Men should be judged by what they actually do, instead of getting punished for what someone thinks a person is capable of.

And we have equality among all of us on the issue of employment and housing, guaranteed by the Civil Rights Acts of 1964 and 1968.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1968

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 03:51:32 PM by FlyingVProd »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12065 on: April 01, 2019, 03:54:15 PM »

And we have equality among all of us on the issue of employment and housing, guaranteed by the Civil Rights Acts of 1964 and 1968.

In theory, but not anywhere close to in fact, Tony.

And that only protects some people. The debate over whether others are protected is ongoing, but for the nonce it does not look good.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

arafura

• View Profile
« Reply #12066 on: April 01, 2019, 04:29:49 PM »

Well thank God you can always post at "Stormfront" then.

Exactly why there are White Supremacists/White nationalists in America and elsewhere today...no one wants to condemn anti-White racism.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 04:41:48 PM by arafura »

arafura

• View Profile
« Reply #12067 on: April 01, 2019, 04:33:31 PM »

You can find the same Daily Telegraph article published in Afrikaans, circa 1981.

Because it’s bullshit.

You say.
Many others say different.
You seem to support it all, then next minute wonder why Black people are gunned down in a church.
...and wonder why White people get turned off trying to help Black people.

arafura

• View Profile
« Reply #12068 on: April 01, 2019, 04:39:19 PM »

I object to prejudice against anybody, Bambi. The definition of racism that I use includes power as a part of it. As such, in the United States and Australia (among other places) "anti-white racism" is an oxymoron.

But, for example, women-only health clubs and discussions among Black political folks about which of them they wish to support to maximize their chances are not prejudiced. They are most definitely exclusionary, but I have no issue with that. And your regular ignorant drumbeat about white pride, international what about men day, and the like illustrates only that you fail to grasp how thoroughly and for how long white men have called the shots in those places to the exclusion and detriment of others.

Allowing women into a previously men-only club does not put men at risk. Allowing men into a women-only club does put women at risk. I know. It's hard for you to fathom how this could be so.

It sure is, given that 'equality' is the chant.

Black folks etc cannot then complain about exclusionary when they practise it themselves.

If it's going to be 'segregation' then someone should tell us.
Country clubs for 'Blacks only', 'women only', 'men only', 'Whites only'...all good in that case...each race with its own, exclusively.
Each race with its own flag, each gender with its own flag.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 04:42:54 PM by arafura »

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #12069 on: April 01, 2019, 04:41:17 PM »

Exactly why there are White Supremacists in America and elsewhere...no one wants to condemn anti-White racism.
Wow.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #12070 on: April 01, 2019, 04:51:00 PM »

Because it’s bullshit.

You say.
You seem to support it all, then next minute wonder why Black people are gunned down in a church.

Give me a break. No one is asking you for help, speaking for myself and my cohort we would appreciate it if you’d (downtrodden white people crying about your lot in life because you haven’t utilized your advantages and opportunities to achieve what you think you deserve but haven’t so you blame dark folks) get the fuck out of our way.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

arafura

• View Profile
« Reply #12071 on: April 01, 2019, 04:51:21 PM »

Exactly why there are White Supremacists in America and elsewhere...no one wants to condemn anti-White racism.
Wow.

You think you're going to get rid of them while hatred and racism against 'Whitey' rules the landscape?

This tripe, for example, on the govt-funded [said to be left-leaning] tv station;

Actors Miranda Tapsell and Nakkiah Lui both have white ancestors, identify as Aboriginal, and enjoy successful careers.
Yet they smashed up the set while ranting against their alleged oppression by white Australia.

“D--- monkeys,” shouted Tapsell at three whites.
Lui yelled at having to “pretend to find white women funny”.

“Burn this place to the ground! … Sovereignty was never ceded.”

“F--- these white cushions,” shouted Tapsell at cushions featuring the faces of the show’s usual hosts, whites Kate McLennan and Kate McCartney.
“F--- ’ whitey … I s--- on your colonisation,” shrieked Lui, who pretended to defecate on one cushion.

This isn’t the first time the ABC has sponsored such racism. Lui also starred in a skit where Aboriginal guests took turns to call white people “c----”.An earlier McLennan and McCartney skit called “White Australia, eat my black s--- for reconciliation” was exactly as it sounds: the women apparently eating a black man’s faeces.

This is the ABC funding not reconciliation but a new racism against whites...

arafura

• View Profile
« Reply #12072 on: April 01, 2019, 04:54:39 PM »

Because it’s bullshit.

You say.

Give me a break. No one is asking you for help, speaking for myself and my cohort we would appreciate it if you’d (downtrodden white people crying about your lot in life because you haven’t utilized your advantages and opportunities to achieve what you think you deserve but haven’t so you blame dark folks) get the fuck out of our way.

So, Black people in America don't want any help from White people?

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #12073 on: April 01, 2019, 04:58:45 PM »

Wow.

You think you're going to get rid of them while hatred and racism against 'Whitey' rules the landscape?

This tripe, for example, on the govt-funded [said to be left-leaning] tv station;

Actors Miranda Tapsell and Nakkiah Lui both have white ancestors, identify as Aboriginal, and enjoy successful careers.
Yet they smashed up the set while ranting against their alleged oppression by white Australia.

“D--- monkeys,” shouted Tapsell at three whites.
Lui yelled at having to “pretend to find white women funny”.

“Burn this place to the ground! … Sovereignty was never ceded.”

“F--- these white cushions,” shouted Tapsell at cushions featuring the faces of the show’s usual hosts, whites Kate McLennan and Kate McCartney.
“F--- ’ whitey … I s--- on your colonisation,” shrieked Lui, who pretended to defecate on one cushion.

This isn’t the first time the ABC has sponsored such racism. Lui also starred in a skit where Aboriginal guests took turns to call white people “c----”.An earlier McLennan and McCartney skit called “White Australia, eat my black s--- for reconciliation” was exactly as it sounds: the women apparently eating a black man’s faeces.

This is the ABC funding not reconciliation but a new racism against whites...

Wow.  You might not need a degree, but you might want to purchase a book on the history of White Supremacy in the United States.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #12074 on: April 01, 2019, 05:10:20 PM »

When I was attending the AADA, I went to an Academy party, and there was a Black guy there from South Africa, and he came to the USA and he got a film made by Steven Spielberg, named "Amistad."

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118607/

He said that in South Africa under Aparteid he would not be allowed to be at a party with White people. He said that racism was horrible in South Africa, and he talked about how great the USA is and about how much he loved the USA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apartheid 

Spielberg also did a film with Oprah Winfrey.

But, I cannot even get anyone to read my script that I wrote, and I am a White guy, it is supposed to be easy for American White guys. And as an actor I could not even get a job on "The Young and the Restless."

The Black guy from South Africa said that he wished he could hire me to be in his movie, but he said that he did not have any control over who they hired. 

Of note, he invested some of his money into opening McDonald's fast food restaurants in South Africa, and he hired some of his family members to work at his McDonald's restaurants. 

I have a lot to be grateful for, but I wish I could get my movie made like the Black guy from South Africa did, he is lucky.

Salute,

Tony V.
Pages: 1 ... 803 804 [805] 806 807 ... 4288