Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1046 1047 [1048] 1049 1050 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1595877 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #15705 on: June 25, 2019, 04:43:29 PM »

Concentration camp kickbacks are the whole point of the immigration scare.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/immigration-border-crisis/trump-admin-s-tent-cities-cost-more-keeping-migrant-kids-n884871

Manufacturing a catastrophe to siphon up public funds through state sponsored slavery is GOP as hell. Too many complicit crackers are on board with this.

Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #15706 on: June 25, 2019, 04:47:04 PM »

Kav made the right call on racially biased jury selection.  Which selection violated the Constitution.  SCt did its job, ensuring that the accused will get a fair trial.   You have no real evidence or logical argument to show otherwise.  Your unattributed quote is polemical garbage.
Only because you have no knowledge of the case.

Ad hom.   That's the feeble option when you have no real evidence or logic.   I guess it's painful for you when even your handpicked Conservatives won't serve your White Supremacist agenda that Herr Trump promised you.   How horrible!  Now we have to put up with even lowlife negroes getting a jury of their peers!
Thanks for confirming your ignorance of both the case and the point of my post.

You didn't post an argument or point of your own, just ol Clarence making a vague allusion to "racial politics." 
Oh but I did. You stumbled on to it in a previous post, but got it wrong.

On the case itself Thomas seems to have the better argument. 

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15707 on: June 25, 2019, 04:55:09 PM »

http://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/25/john-sanders-resigns-customs-border-protection-1382205

Even the GOP knows it shit the bed.

One flunky cracker out of public service and into Core Civic and GEO Group’s lobbying stable, one Core Civic or Geo Group lobbyist to be installed unvetted into a position he’s in no way qualified for. CBP is under the same diseased hand as DOD.

What trump touches turns to shit except for Red who was shit already and approves of the spreading malaise.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #15708 on: June 25, 2019, 04:56:54 PM »

Concentration camp kickbacks are the whole point of the immigration scare.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/immigration-border-crisis/trump-admin-s-tent-cities-cost-more-keeping-migrant-kids-n884871

Manufacturing a catastrophe to siphon up public funds through state sponsored slavery is GOP as hell. Too many complicit crackers are on board with this.

Yep the Prison Industrial Complex Mass Incarceration scam is coming to an end and the new grift is immigration detention.

When Elizabeth Warren announced she would end private prisons last Thursday, GEO and the company formerly known as CCA stock fell *almost 6% by Friday and closed still lower today.

Healthcare Fair Wages No Babies in Cages.

*revised
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 05:21:56 PM by LarryBnDC »
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #15709 on: June 25, 2019, 05:09:44 PM »

Heh

They think she will win?

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #15710 on: June 25, 2019, 05:12:42 PM »

Heh

They think she will win?

Who is they? The market is hedging which doesn’t exude a great deal of confidence in these organizations.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #15712 on: June 25, 2019, 05:14:04 PM »

Heh

They think she will win?

Who is they? The market is hedging which doesn’t exude a great deal of confidence in these organizations.

I would say the drop was coincidental.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #15713 on: June 25, 2019, 05:20:43 PM »

Heh

They think she will win?

I would say the drop was coincidental.

I’m sure you’re right...

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/449834-private-prisons-stocks-drop-on-warren-pledge

Lyndon Johnson

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #15714 on: June 25, 2019, 05:26:52 PM »

​House Speaker Nancy Pelosi​ said she appealed to President Trump as a mother to get him to back off his threat to deport thousands of illegal immigrants.

​”I said​,​ ‘Look, I’m a mom, I have five kids​, nine grandchildren, and children are scared,​’ ​” Pelosi said​ Monday during a ​”Speaker in the House” event in Queens. ​”​You’re scaring the children of America. Not just in those families, but their neighbors and their communities. You’re scaring the children.​”

Quoted in the NY Post.

Playing the "mother card", as if only women can be concerned for the welfare of children. She owed men an apology!

I’m gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and give you a hat tip for the sarcasm because that’s funny.

BTW - have you decided to share the details of the “incident” that makes me unemployable?

Yes, sarcasm, as just about always.

Let's spare everyone the details of the incident, as the NDA I signed with the young girl's family could be violated.

Oops! May have said too much.

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #15716 on: June 25, 2019, 05:28:29 PM »

http://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/25/john-sanders-resigns-customs-border-protection-1382205

Even the GOP knows it shit the bed.

One flunky cracker out of public service and into Core Civic and GEO Group’s lobbying stable, one Core Civic or Geo Group lobbyist to be installed unvetted into a position he’s in no way qualified for. CBP is under the same diseased hand as DOD.

What trump touches turns to shit except for Red who was shit already and approves of the spreading malaise.

The term "cracker" can only be used by whites, I hope you understand.

NeedsAdjustments

• View Profile
« Reply #15717 on: June 25, 2019, 05:28:32 PM »

Out of curiosity, what would that reason be?

?
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."  -  The impeached "president" on Feb 27, 2020

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #15718 on: June 25, 2019, 05:30:06 PM »

Dems with bernie leading the charge have become the party of the free lunch. Following the Venezuelan blue print. A descent into economic darkness.

Maybe you should change your name. May I suggest something more appropriate? Like..uh...Chicken Little!

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #15719 on: June 25, 2019, 05:36:19 PM »

"Can you deny, there's nothing greater, nothing more than the travelling hands of time?"-Jay Farrar
Pages: 1 ... 1046 1047 [1048] 1049 1050 ... 4288