Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Have you  ever been accused by a woman of having sex with her without her permission?

Yes
- 1 (9.1%)
No
- 9 (81.8%)
I'm not sure.
- 1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: August 18, 2019, 10:39:33 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1117 1118 [1119] 1120 1121 ... 1270

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 148667 times)

facilitatorn

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #16770 on: July 16, 2019, 11:39:05 PM »

Though Red’s posts are nauseating and make me worry for the safety of his neighbors and family, at least he keeps us informed about what the American Nazi Party is doing and thinking.
Blood is streaming and he’s playing golf.

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #16771 on: July 16, 2019, 11:44:46 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inMiUuGYJGs

What is Omar talking about? White supremacist terrorists blowing up mosques and synagogues (That is not why Homeland security was formed princess). Still in denial about 9-11, Al Qaeda, and Isis.

I noticed you never acknowledged all the stuff you love about the VA under Trump you got from Obama.
  From BHO I only got disrespect. Delays and turndowns of appeals. Apparently it was pervasive.  Veterans were dying while waiting for service according to one scandal. It got really bad near the end of his second term At the emergency room I saw a female doctor chasing a vet out yelling that he was only there for the free lunch. After twenty years I had a comp Dr. ask me who put me on. He was terrible to the vets. Cynical haters all over the place. Big improvement from donald. Comp exams were farmed out and handled by a private agency with courteous caring professionals at the other end. Prior to that Clinton was best to the vets, creating auxiliary clinics and bringing in professionals . W soso.

You stupid racist asshole.

Strange response. The dude gave you his POV based on his experience. Why so dismissive?

Not really. Y’all keep forgetting my family is military. I know what happened at VA because I was with NBC when the story about the Phoenix VA broke.

All the benefits he described under Trump were implemented by Obama. I understand how he felt my dad and step dad received care under the VA in the 2000s and I saw Bush/Cheney break the system by not gearing up for Afghanistan and Iraq.

I gave him facts that backed up his good feelings about the VA. Those good things were put in place before Trump tried to appoint Dr. Ronny Jackson as the agency head.

https://www.apnews.com/375515aecedb4aed949e4f2eb9c54eb6

But naw. Obama gets only disrespect despite actually making the moves that he likes

So yeah, i went upside his head because he’s a stupid racist asshole.

Meanwhile, how about that theory of the most pivotal battle of the civil war, the battle of Memphis?

Each time you address me I’m gonna demand you back up your bullshit.

You are an exemplary fool.

Hairy Lime

• Used to be whiskeypriest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16772 on: July 16, 2019, 11:55:23 PM »

What is Omar talking about? White supremacist terrorists blowing up mosques and synagogues (That is not why Homeland security was formed princess). Still in denial about 9-11, Al Qaeda, and Isis.

I noticed you never acknowledged all the stuff you love about the VA under Trump you got from Obama.
  From BHO I only got disrespect. Delays and turndowns of appeals. Apparently it was pervasive.  Veterans were dying while waiting for service according to one scandal. It got really bad near the end of his second term At the emergency room I saw a female doctor chasing a vet out yelling that he was only there for the free lunch. After twenty years I had a comp Dr. ask me who put me on. He was terrible to the vets. Cynical haters all over the place. Big improvement from donald. Comp exams were farmed out and handled by a private agency with courteous caring professionals at the other end. Prior to that Clinton was best to the vets, creating auxiliary clinics and bringing in professionals . W soso.

Strange response. The dude gave you his POV based on his experience. Why so dismissive?
Because it was accurate you stupid racist asshole.
You and I aren't heroes. This world doesn't make any heroes, outside of your stories

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #16773 on: July 16, 2019, 11:55:59 PM »

He’s exemplary, Hammy. You are the fool.
Blood is streaming and he’s playing golf.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #16774 on: July 17, 2019, 03:32:33 AM »

---Veterans Health Administration scandal of 2014---

Six years in and BHO supposedly did not have a clue until the walls came tumbling down. My own experiences were at the Manhattan NYC facility. Not mentioned because things were really bad elsewhere. His priorities were with Somalian immigrants.

Lets make America grape again!

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #16775 on: July 17, 2019, 05:18:03 AM »

I attended a Justice Stevens speech at my law school circa 1991.
He spent a lot of time discussing what he referred to as "Drug Prohibition"   Thought it had a very distorting and pernicious effect on the court system.  Was concerned with the way it ate up the budgets and time of the courts.  Also thought the penalties were far too harsh and unnecessary.  He had something of a libertarian viewpoint.   But also practical based.  Supply wasn't going to be reduced, people were going to take and abuse drugs, both legal and illegal.  And criminalizing certain drugs was a very poor social response. 

Stevens childhood coincided with alcohol Prohibition, and he very intentionally wanted to draw the parallel of a failed criminal response to common human behavior, the increase and in crime and criminal profits from the illegalization, the harm to violators, etc.

He led an interesting charmed life.  Met Lindbergh and other celebs of the day, was there for Babe Ruth's legendary 1932 "called World Series home run.  And made it back to Wrigley for the Cubs World Series in 2016.

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #16776 on: July 17, 2019, 07:27:23 AM »

Lets make America grape again!

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #16777 on: July 17, 2019, 07:52:04 AM »

uh............

wow.

Fuck off
Racist asshole.

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #16778 on: July 17, 2019, 08:09:42 AM »

Because it was accurate you stupid racist asshole.

Chime out, vagina stain.

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #16779 on: July 17, 2019, 08:10:42 AM »

The cabal of illiberal Leftists gathers, as one of their own refuses to answer a direct question regarding his opinion, the same tactic they say their opposition routinely employs.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 08:18:40 AM by HamiltonIII »

HamiltonIII

• View Profile
« Reply #16780 on: July 17, 2019, 08:20:59 AM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/07/16/white-irs-security-guard-pulled-gun-an-armed-man-it-was-black-police-officer-uniform/

One of the scariest moments of my life was when old white security guard pulled a gun on me and shook like Don Knotts. I had just gotten off the elevator on Mark Breland’s floor to shoot some b roll when the guard rolled up on me looking scared to death. I said, “you do know there’s a doorman and a concierge downstairs, right? I was sent up.”

Bullshitting.

Again.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16781 on: July 17, 2019, 08:23:15 AM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veterans_Health_Administr

Wiki source on scandal,

I'm glad your own care improved, but you seem to be under the impression that the scandals ended there:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/06/22/va-health-care-workers-disciplined-reporting-veteran-problems/1480893001/

The Government Accountability Office issued a report last July that said the office allowed officials accused of wrongdoing or retaliation to be involved in investigations of the accusations – calling into question their independence and findings. And leadership at the office has turned over multiple times, causing confusion and disruption.

A year later, there are still whistleblowers fighting to be heard.

As of June, 2018, 70% of VA hospitals had waiting times longer than non-VA hospitals, a bunch of them over 6 hours between showing up at the ER and being admitted -- those were their median wait times! One's median wait time was almost TWELVE hours!

“revealed alarming problems within VA’s management of medical supply inventories at its hospitals nationwide,”
https://www.va.gov/oig/pubs/VA-OIG-Strategic-Plan-May-2019-Implementation-Update.pdf

https://www.stripes.com/key-veterans-groups-blast-trump-s-va-budget-proposal-as-falling-short-of-veterans-needs-1.572485

I think some good things have been done, but it sure looks to me as if what the administration has done is to keep more of their problems under wraps than the Obama administration managed to, at least to an extent.

Plus there are so many other crises that these ongoing issues get less attention!

Hairy Lime

• Used to be whiskeypriest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16782 on: July 17, 2019, 08:27:09 AM »

The cabal of illiberal Leftists gathers, as one of their own refuses to answer a direct question regarding his opinion, the same tactic they say their opposition routinely employs.
The only reason for anyone to respond to you is to occasionally remind anyone who has forgotten what a fucking racist asshioe you are.
You and I aren't heroes. This world doesn't make any heroes, outside of your stories

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #16783 on: July 17, 2019, 09:42:15 AM »

uh............

wow.

Fuck off
Racist asshole.

How was the 1862 Battle of Memphis more important to the USA and the world than the 1944 DDay invasion?

By the way, I’m an asshole who calls out racists.

So fuck you, too.
“To be led by a fool is to be lead by the opportunists who control the fool." - Octavia Butler

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #16784 on: July 17, 2019, 09:46:09 AM »

Here’s a direct question:

How was the 1862 Battle of Memphis more important to the USA and the world than the 1944 DDay invasion?

“To be led by a fool is to be lead by the opportunists who control the fool." - Octavia Butler
Pages: 1 ... 1117 1118 [1119] 1120 1121 ... 1270