The vaccine for the novel coronavirus should be

available to all Americans
- 4 (100%)
available only to Americans who can afford $3000 or whose insurance covers it
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: March 04, 2020, 12:32:27 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1121 1122 [1123] 1124 1125 ... 3060

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 469507 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #16830 on: July 17, 2019, 08:43:47 PM »

On the issue of surviving during hard times...

My friend Tom brought me free food for about 5 years, and I was sharing the food here at my apartment complex, we were feeding single moms, and we were helping to feed the children, etc. Then, one day I had the opportunity to cook for the man who was giving Tom the free food, his name was Richard, so I cooked a great big feast for the guy who was giving us the free food, and I cooked a huge wonderful meal for 14 homeless people. Richard said that I passed the test.

Tom, and my Uncle Dennis, helped to raise over $1,000,000.00 for charity to feed hungry people, they sold beer and hot dogs and ice cream and stuff at Angel Stadium and at the Rose Bowl, etc. They raised money for "Canning Hunger."

https://www.canninghunger.org/

Richard fed people in areas where it was against the law to feed the homeless. He was involved with feeding the hungry regardless of what the law said. He passed out sandwiches from The Olive Garden Restaurant to the homeless people in areas where it was against the law to feed the hungry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olive_Garden

Salute,

Tony V.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
- Rest in peace, Mike Adams  -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16832 on: July 17, 2019, 09:28:15 PM »

I suspect that John Boehner is chuckling today at the disarray in the US House as Nancy Pelosi struggles to keep her fragmented majority from destroying each other.

GOPers just don’t care.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/02/republicans-admit-everything-they-said-about-obama-was-a-lie.html

Thanks for the link.

It would be nice if you could, you know, actually comment on the content on the link?
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16833 on: July 17, 2019, 09:37:25 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16834 on: July 17, 2019, 09:56:44 PM »

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/science-division-of-white-house-office-now-empty-as-last-staffers-depart/?fbclid=IwAR0b1ELPKLlxSYtfmB2IuBGHyG5UPvPBfaulcpzI_-XqhUKwKU9W1917cOY

(a) "All of the work that we have been doing is still being done," a White House official familiar with the matter told CBS News, adding that 35 staffers currently work across the OSTP.

I don't believe that it is still being done.

(b) "Under the previous administration, OSTP had grown exponentially over what it had been before," the official said. "Before the Obama administration, it had usually held 50 to 60 or so policy experts, director-level people, for all of OSTP."

The Obama administration staffed the OSTP with more than 100 employees.  Even if it were as high as 120, "exponentially" would mean X (before) +X^1. I do not think that word means what the official thinks it means.

This is from 2001:
https://prospect.org/article/political-science

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16835 on: July 17, 2019, 10:29:25 PM »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16836 on: July 17, 2019, 10:33:28 PM »

For Bambi-ignorance and his #1 radio airhead. And for President Trump:

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16837 on: July 17, 2019, 10:52:09 PM »

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #16838 on: July 18, 2019, 12:07:22 AM »

Which one of the 20-something democrat candidates offer a economic plan to grow the economy?

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #16839 on: July 18, 2019, 12:16:20 AM »

Which one of the 20-something democrat candidates offer a economic plan to grow the economy?

Any of them will be better than the con job the GOP is running.

“People who shut their eyes to reality simply invite their own destruction, and anyone who insists on remaining in a state of innocence long after that innocence is dead turns himself into a monster.”
— James Baldwin

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #16840 on: July 18, 2019, 01:27:38 AM »

That won’t work for Red. He prefers gutting the economy.
Bragging about passing a cognitive test is one of the ways to fail that cognitive test.

Is there a Godwin’s Law for Caligula and Nero?

Hairy Lime

• Used to be whiskeypriest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16841 on: July 18, 2019, 01:38:51 AM »

That won’t work for Red. He prefers gutting the economy.
He got his tax cut.
You and I aren't heroes. This world doesn't make any heroes, outside of your stories

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #16842 on: July 18, 2019, 02:02:22 AM »

Year after year he chooses to cheat America. One day it will catch up to him. The more fully his party undermines the IRS, he feels the further off the day of reckoning will be. Unfortunately, like his death, certain other things are also inevitable. Tick tock, Red. Tick tock.

The GOP is having a monster food fight (food fight between monsters?) over who gets to embezzle how much from which donors. They fail to build any wall, but the construct plentiful elaborate circular firing squads.

http://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/17/gop-fundraising-rival-1418073
Bragging about passing a cognitive test is one of the ways to fail that cognitive test.

Is there a Godwin’s Law for Caligula and Nero?

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #16843 on: July 18, 2019, 07:26:13 AM »

Yes lovely, charming, and  acceptable garb, not. She is the one chosen as the representative for her constituents. Would have never guessed she came from a third world shithole, not. Thank you BHO for bringing in your daddy's folks, not. Censored by her own party. Please ICE send her back so she can be happy again and not bother with a society of mostly infidels. "death to America"j, not.
Lets make America grape again!

oilcan

• View Profile
« Reply #16844 on: July 18, 2019, 08:56:31 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/17/us/kevin-spacey-charge-dropped/index.html

Be much appreciated if you could add some brief explanation why this link is posted, and why in the Trump thread. 
Pages: 1 ... 1121 1122 [1123] 1124 1125 ... 3060