Who will win Game 5 of the NBA Finals?

Warriors
- 1 (33.3%)
Celtics
- 2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 13, 2022, 11:38:11 PM

Pages: 1 ... 881 882 [883] 884 885 ... 1850

Author Topic: Knicks  (Read 942955 times)

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Donald Trump, Man Of Character: Keeping It REAL
« Reply #13230 on: September 04, 2020, 06:40:57 PM »

Hey, Trump most definitely compares favorably to those warmongering faux liberal phonies Obama and Biden.

At least he brought all of those losers and suckers back home.

Save perhaps for those Putzes Putin put a bounty out on. 

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

Trump retreats after facing furious backlash over shuttering of military’s Stars and Stripes newspaper

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/trump-retreats-after-facing-furious-backlash-over-shuttering-of-militarys-stars-and-stripes-newspaper/?utm_source=push_notifications&fbclid=IwAR2Sh3rFgNh5d4VQ5q_PtumiSiSOjgs-5fnN5N5JD_bOY77ck8yCZkKEt7M

lol

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Knicks
« Reply #13231 on: September 04, 2020, 06:43:13 PM »

Just saw thw play

Nice to see Fall was on the inbounder

CLEARLY Jaylen Brown was at fault - and he said so himself.

Clearly!

I had to watch that play several times to see all the moving parts on O and D. And how it fit.

Brown threw himself under the bus, but he had little choice on that last play but to initially guard Siakim, then pick-up Gasol on the switch (who would have been wide open for a lob or dunk) if Brown left him to guard the far-corner 3. Even with that Brown was a finger-tip away from tipping that shot.

Brown may take the ressponsibility, but he had 3 guys to watch in that sequence, but the Raps made a great play.

You don't understand too well what you see.

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Mr. heh is also Mr. lol
« Reply #13232 on: September 04, 2020, 07:00:00 PM »

Hey, Trump most definitely compares favorably to those warmongering faux liberal phonies Obama and Biden.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

lol

Chamaco heh Cartero

Chamaco lol Cartero

Well, at least he has more than one argument, now two. Progress!
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."
- Putin's bitch at CPAC 2023

"Those Hispanics are funny, and they speak really funny"
- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- Prayers for Chamaco Cartero -

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

lesterluv

• Burgers are tasty, but I love steak!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13233 on: September 04, 2020, 07:09:03 PM »

lol, I finally got it...I know why you're so upset. Cause to you, the most dangerous thing in the world is parking your car in an empty lot at night and suddenly seeing Zach Randolph standing next to you.

Race baiting asshole.

Back to Ignore ...

G’head. Make my day, lol. Put me on iggy, wiggy….

Not sure why that follows from bodiddley's comment. 

**** Needs, the reference goes back to Bo's multi-year mania v. Zach that even eclipsed Kam’s subsequent vendetta against the Turkish backup center for the Celtics. A litany of code words — lazy, thuggish, wilding, posse, can’t come close to remembering ‘em all, revealing a deep, almost primal white man’s fear.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 07:13:25 PM by lesterluv »
*** Mike Byrd said, Would that be Ashli, Ashley or Ashlee? Can never be sure with you white trash types." BAM!***

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #13234 on: September 04, 2020, 07:11:33 PM »

Trump retreats after facing furious backlash over shuttering of military’s Stars and Stripes newspaper

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/trump-retreats-after-facing-furious-backlash-over-shuttering-of-militarys-stars-and-stripes-newspaper/?utm_source=push_notifications&fbclid=IwAR2Sh3rFgNh5d4VQ5q_PtumiSiSOjgs-5fnN5N5JD_bOY77ck8yCZkKEt7M

lol
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 07:34:16 PM by chipstern »

chipstern

• View Profile
« Reply #13235 on: September 04, 2020, 07:13:21 PM »

lol

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #13236 on: September 04, 2020, 08:12:24 PM »

Just saw thw play

Nice to see Fall was on the inbounder

CLEARLY Jaylen Brown was at fault - and he said so himself.

Clearly!

I had to watch that play several times to see all the moving parts on O and D. And how it fit.

Brown threw himself under the bus, but he had little choice on that last play but to initially guard Siakim, then pick-up Gasol on the switch (who would have been wide open for a lob or dunk) if Brown left him to guard the far-corner 3. Even with that Brown was a finger-tip away from tipping that shot.

Brown may take the ressponsibility, but he had 3 guys to watch in that sequence, but the Raps made a great play.

You don't understand too well what you see.

I feel reasonably comfortable with my base of knowledge aaccumulated over 60 years of watching the game. And I feel comfortable with my analysis of this play after watching it several times.

But i'm always open to hear another reasoned opinion.

Sadly you seldom provide one.

As an aside, I think Theis may own the most cuplability on this play, but playing hypoethicals of what might have happened if, in less than half-a-scond, is a waste of time.

i think it important to understand the Celts D shut down what looked like the first option (FVV in the near corner) shutdown the paint-middle (Gasol) and forced the last option, a cross-court pass to OG in the corner. Unfortunately for the Celts the low probability, last option, was beautifully executed by the Raptors.

I can't be too mad when two very good teams push each other in that way. 

Kid-not only do I understand what I see, but I can also appreciate what I see.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
Crowder and Igoudala
« Reply #13237 on: September 04, 2020, 08:22:09 PM »

Good trade Miami made with Memphis to get two solid rotation guys.  Igoudala was sitting out all season but Crowder was a starter averaging 10 and 6 for Memf.  Miami also got Solomon Hill.  They gave up Winslow Waiters and Johnson.  Nice trade.

Sidenote*
Trade happened a week after Crowder took a three pt shot with the game in hand and time running out against the Knicks and got into it with Elfrid Payton.   

With 48.1 seconds left and a Memphis win already well in hand, Crowder stole the ball, dribbled to the corner and shot a 3-pointer. Payton ran over and shoved Crowder in midair, leading to an exchange of shoves.

Sidenote**
Ex-Knick Marcus Morris said Crowder had a lot of "female tendencies" on the court.

Morris and Crowder were fined.  Payton was suspended a game.
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13238 on: September 04, 2020, 08:38:40 PM »

Good trade Miami made with Memphis to get two solid rotation guys.  Igoudala was sitting out all season but Crowder was a starter averaging 10 and 6 for Memf.  Miami also got Solomon Hill.  They gave up Winslow Waiters and Johnson.  Nice trade.

I dont know - Winslow still a hell of a player

And Waiters should be in the Finals.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13239 on: September 04, 2020, 08:49:54 PM »

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #13240 on: September 04, 2020, 08:56:11 PM »

Recall some fans here building a shrine to Budenholzer.

heh

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #13241 on: September 04, 2020, 08:57:36 PM »

KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #13242 on: September 04, 2020, 09:18:28 PM »

i was pretty certain the Bucks would get back in ithe series tonight, but they imploded in the 4th

and Butler doesn't mind the line at Disney

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
Portrait of Chamaco Cartero
« Reply #13243 on: September 04, 2020, 09:58:34 PM »

heh

lol
"I am your warrior and, if you feel you have been wronged or betrayed, I am your retribution, oh yes, your retribution."

- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero

carlos123

• so cute
    • View Profile
The Boston Raptors
« Reply #13244 on: September 06, 2020, 12:38:08 AM »

Hey Bank, now that Chamaco Cartero has gone quiet, how do you think the Boston/Raptors thing is gonna end? I think Ibaka is doing a great job. Tatum too, but not enough the last two games.

Chamaco, you got my permission to come back. Just try to make some sense and write something other than heh and lol. Also, you’ll be safe with Uncle Joe protecting you, so don’t you worry about nothin, you hear?

- Bo Zizzley&Chip Stern

- BAN THE AR15-
- Chamaco Cartero
Pages: 1 ... 881 882 [883] 884 885 ... 1850