Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 2795

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 656997 times)

barton

Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #4590 on: March 31, 2021, 05:11:56 PM »

Had a feeling Kid would duck that point....

And yet,  weirdly, when the corporate tax rate,  pre-2017, was what Biden is proposing now,  we were enjoying a sustained economic boom.   Gosh,  could that unsourced quote be from some partisan agitprop?

Meanwhile,  the latest conspiracy theory is one of the funniest...

https://www.vice.com/en/article/dy8n9q/suez-canal-qanon-cargo-ship-conspiracies-are-getting-wild

If you ever run an illegal child slavery ring,  be sure and hint at your kingpin's identity by painting the hint in gigantic letters on your gigantic smuggling vessel.   

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4591 on: March 31, 2021, 05:15:10 PM »

Joe Biden’s radical plan to implement the largest tax hike in American history is a massive giveaway to China, and many other countries, that will send thousands of factories, millions of jobs, and trillions of dollars to these competitive Nations. The Biden plan will crush American workers and decimate U.S. manufacturing, while giving special tax privileges to outsourcers, foreign and giant multinational corporations.

Biden promised to “build back better”—but the country he is building up, in particular, is China and other large segments of the world. Under the Biden Administration, America is once again losing the economic war with China—and Biden’s ludicrous multi-trillion dollar tax hike is a strategy for total economic surrender. Sacrificing good paying American jobs is the last thing our citizens need as our country recovers from the effects of the Global Pandemic.

Do you have a link to that creative fiction writer, kid?

sorry.....must have lost it

Hmmm....Let's just say you posted it in the wrong forum.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/03/31/full-text-of-trumps-view-of-bidens-2t-infrastructure-plan/
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4592 on: March 31, 2021, 05:33:35 PM »

“Of course, the silence -- at least at the moment -- from the DOJ and FBI isn't conclusive vis a vis Gaetz. Ongoing investigations are rarely commented on”

That just leaves us with his character and that leads to only one possible conclusion. Matt Gaetz is a nasty guilty lying fuck.

Here we see the true Stalinist approach to due process in action.

No trial.

No investigation.

Just accusation and the abject condemnation.

Fac and Oil each with the DOGSHIT post

When posting about republicans, the DOGSHIT you believe in and the DOGSHIT you elevate becomes the focus.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4593 on: March 31, 2021, 05:39:53 PM »

Joe Biden’s radical plan to implement the largest tax hike in American history is a massive giveaway to China, and many other countries, that will send thousands of factories, millions of jobs, and trillions of dollars to these competitive Nations. The Biden plan will crush American workers and decimate U.S. manufacturing, while giving special tax privileges to outsourcers, foreign and giant multinational corporations.

Biden promised to “build back better”—but the country he is building up, in particular, is China and other large segments of the world. Under the Biden Administration, America is once again losing the economic war with China—and Biden’s ludicrous multi-trillion dollar tax hike is a strategy for total economic surrender. Sacrificing good paying American jobs is the last thing our citizens need as our country recovers from the effects of the Global Pandemic.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/03/31/full-text-of-trumps-view-of-bidens-2t-infrastructure-plan/

Which brings us right back to the pedofile still currently in the most prominent position in republican politics, Denny Hasert’s spiritual offspring, pathetic loser trump.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #4594 on: March 31, 2021, 05:42:39 PM »

Hadn't seen that - thanks for the link

You guys really like keeping this guy alive.

heh
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4595 on: March 31, 2021, 05:46:51 PM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4596 on: March 31, 2021, 06:17:45 PM »

http://thebulwark.com/republican-nihilism-informs-bidens-legislative-strategy/

“the Democrats have become America’s sole governing party—and democracy’s only protector. The time is coming, it seems, when the filibuster must go for democracy to prevail”

Richard P. Feynman

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #4597 on: March 31, 2021, 07:06:10 PM »

Can we have an update on that Gaetz case?

Well, she was just 17, you know what I mean
And the way she looked, ooh, way beyond compare, oh, yes
You know I never danced with another, ooh
When I saw her standing there, yeah

Gaetz is amazingly repellent,  even for the GOP.

And thanks - belated - for the memory of Abbie Hoffman speaking on Boston Common. I'm sorry he checked out so early.

Yup even Tucker Carlson thought the the guy was a fucking creep.

Another blast from the past going out to Matty in Ft Walton Florida

She's one of those girls,
Who seems to come in the spring.
One look in her eyes,
And you forget everything,
You had ready to say.
And I saw her today, yeah

A younger girl
Keeps rollin' 'cross my mind.
No matter how much I try,
I can't seem to leave her memory behind.
I remember her eyes,
Soft dark and brown.
Said she'd never been in trouble,
Even in town
A younger girl

And should I hang around,
Acting like her brother?
In a few more years,
They'd call us right for each other.
And why, If I wait I'll just die, yeah.
A younger girl
No matter how much I try,
I can't seem to leave her memory behind.
I remember her eyes,
Soft dark and brown.
Said she'd never been in trouble,
Even in town
A younger girl

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #4598 on: March 31, 2021, 07:24:08 PM »

Please..........do keep up

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/31/politics/matt-gaetz-fbi-17-year-old/index.html

Well she's sexy and seventeen
My little rock-roll queen
Acts a little bit obscene
Gotta let off a little steam
Dig that sound shake it around you're mine, mine, mine
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #4599 on: March 31, 2021, 07:38:42 PM »

http://thebulwark.com/republican-nihilism-informs-bidens-legislative-strategy/

“the Democrats have become America’s sole governing party—and democracy’s only protector. The time is coming, it seems, when the filibuster must go for democracy to prevail”

Let’s seek a bipartisan compromise with the folks who don’t give a shit about governing. GOP is only about power.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4600 on: March 31, 2021, 07:45:24 PM »

Tucker has an open harassment suit against him that was launched last year. Seems to be cut from the same prep cloth as Florida Gaetz and “Beer” Kavanaugh. There are many weird sick fucks all throughout the death cult.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4601 on: March 31, 2021, 07:47:30 PM »

Richard P. Feynman

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4602 on: March 31, 2021, 07:48:40 PM »

Hadn't seen that - thanks for the link

You guys really like keeping this guy alive.

heh

I didn't quote him, kid. You did. Maybe your memory really is going.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #4603 on: March 31, 2021, 07:55:41 PM »

Gaetz ist tot.

Tucker and Fox have tossed Florida Mann Act off the island.

https://deadline.com/2021/03/matt-gaetz-fox-news-tucker-carlson-1234725741/

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 2795