Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 304 305 [306] 307 308 ... 2793

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 655115 times)

bankshot1

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #4575 on: March 31, 2021, 12:50:36 PM »

Can we have an update on that Gaetz case?

Well, she was just 17, you know what I mean
And the way she looked, ooh, way beyond compare, oh, yes
You know I never danced with another, ooh
When I saw her standing there, yeah

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #4576 on: March 31, 2021, 02:23:29 PM »

I would be more than happy to write the new immigration law for the USA.

Some key points...

The same as Reagan did, everyone who is here now can become legal.

The USA will have a "Good Neighbor" policy, so the people from Mexico, and from Canada, will be able to live in the USA legally and will have easy access to citizenship, the same as how a man from Ireland can move to Italy within the European Union. 

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #4578 on: March 31, 2021, 02:58:01 PM »

- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #4579 on: March 31, 2021, 03:50:03 PM »

“Of course, the silence -- at least at the moment -- from the DOJ and FBI isn't conclusive vis a vis Gaetz. Ongoing investigations are rarely commented on”

That just leaves us with his character and that leads to only one possible conclusion. Matt Gaetz is a nasty guilty lying fuck.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

barton

« Reply #4581 on: March 31, 2021, 03:57:27 PM »

Can we have an update on that Gaetz case?

Well, she was just 17, you know what I mean
And the way she looked, ooh, way beyond compare, oh, yes
You know I never danced with another, ooh
When I saw her standing there, yeah

Gaetz is amazingly repellent,  even for the GOP.

And thanks - belated - for the memory of Abbie Hoffman speaking on Boston Common. I'm sorry he checked out so early.   

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Richard P. Feynman

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #4583 on: March 31, 2021, 04:13:35 PM »

Joe Biden’s radical plan to implement the largest tax hike in American history is a massive giveaway to China, and many other countries, that will send thousands of factories, millions of jobs, and trillions of dollars to these competitive Nations. The Biden plan will crush American workers and decimate U.S. manufacturing, while giving special tax privileges to outsourcers, foreign and giant multinational corporations.

Biden promised to “build back better”—but the country he is building up, in particular, is China and other large segments of the world. Under the Biden Administration, America is once again losing the economic war with China—and Biden’s ludicrous multi-trillion dollar tax hike is a strategy for total economic surrender. Sacrificing good paying American jobs is the last thing our citizens need as our country recovers from the effects of the Global Pandemic.

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #4584 on: March 31, 2021, 04:21:37 PM »

And yet,  weirdly, when the corporate tax rate,  pre-2017, was what Biden is proposing now,  we were enjoying a sustained economic boom.   Gosh,  could that unsourced quote be from some partisan agitprop?   
Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

Oil Filter

• View Profile
« Reply #4585 on: March 31, 2021, 04:22:53 PM »

Peoples minds are changed through observation and not through argument.    - Will Rogers

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4586 on: March 31, 2021, 04:55:12 PM »

“Of course, the silence -- at least at the moment -- from the DOJ and FBI isn't conclusive vis a vis Gaetz. Ongoing investigations are rarely commented on”

That just leaves us with his character and that leads to only one possible conclusion. Matt Gaetz is a nasty guilty lying fuck.

Here we see the true Stalinist approach to due process in action.

No trial.

No investigation.

Just accusation and the abject condemnation.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4587 on: March 31, 2021, 04:56:34 PM »

Joe Biden’s radical plan to implement the largest tax hike in American history is a massive giveaway to China, and many other countries, that will send thousands of factories, millions of jobs, and trillions of dollars to these competitive Nations. The Biden plan will crush American workers and decimate U.S. manufacturing, while giving special tax privileges to outsourcers, foreign and giant multinational corporations.

Biden promised to “build back better”—but the country he is building up, in particular, is China and other large segments of the world. Under the Biden Administration, America is once again losing the economic war with China—and Biden’s ludicrous multi-trillion dollar tax hike is a strategy for total economic surrender. Sacrificing good paying American jobs is the last thing our citizens need as our country recovers from the effects of the Global Pandemic.

Do you have a link to that creative fiction writer, kid?
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #4588 on: March 31, 2021, 05:05:22 PM »

Here we see the true Stalinist approach to due process in action.

No trial.

No investigation.

Just accusation and the abject condemnation.

Fac and Oil each with the DOGSHIT post

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #4589 on: March 31, 2021, 05:06:18 PM »

Do you have a link to that creative fiction writer, kid?

sorry.....must have lost it
Pages: 1 ... 304 305 [306] 307 308 ... 2793