Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 2792

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 654862 times)

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #2895 on: March 05, 2021, 05:48:06 PM »

No need for GOP obstruction... we've got moderate Democrats.

and they need to win elections too.

You were warned there was a big difference between policy and politics,

And that America is a 51-49 country, depending on the wind.

The dude doesn't do grey. Only black or white.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: March 05, 2021, 05:51:17 PM »

Trump shows his support for Biden and the Deomcratic Party's bill:

He tweeted “To set the record straight, there were two reasons the Senate races were lost in Georgia. ...

“Senator Mitch McConnell’s refusal to go above $600 per person on the stimulus check payments when the two Democrat opponents were touting $2,000 per person in ad after ad.”

Yep. DT is saying that the GOP's stinginess towards the American people is bad politics.

Heh
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: March 05, 2021, 06:01:58 PM »

Any lawyers here?

Yes, can't be having poor ol' Christian as a client.
Why not?
Seem to defend everyone else in town who's accused of doing wrong.
Oh well, that's how the world seems top operate today, Guilty until proven innocent.

Stop spamming please.  Your last few posts are of interest to no one here.
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: March 05, 2021, 06:08:12 PM »

About that Capitol Hill riot yesterday.
Oh wait!
There wasn’t one ?
But, but, but  CNN had guest after guest swearing that threats of a March 4 riot were “ real" and "credible".
Jeff Besoz’s Amazon newsletter ( also known as the Washington Post ) published a piece, that intoned
"Capitol Police say intelligence shows militia group may be plotting to breach the Capitol,"
featuring bylines of four separate reporters and contributions from six additional staffers who noted March 4 was "a date that some followers of the QAnon extremist ideology falsely claim will mark former president Donald Trump’s return to the White House".In a throw away line the paper noted Capitol Police never identified any group it was concerned about.
Well that was good enough for Frau Nancy to send her fragile House members home even though the fencing and the troops were already in place for protection.
Probably just as well.  After embarrassing her self and the democrat flock of sheep that passed HB 1 she deserved to go into hiding.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 06:11:06 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: March 05, 2021, 06:08:55 PM »

Any lawyers here?

Yes, can't be having poor ol' Christian as a client.
Why not?
Seem to defend everyone else in town who's accused of doing wrong.
Oh well, that's how the world seems top operate today, Guilty until proven innocent.

Stop spamming please.  Your last few posts are of interest to no one here.

I'll be more careful in future.

barton

« Reply #2900 on: March 05, 2021, 06:28:05 PM »

Oh wait!
There wasn’t one ?

Possibly because law enforcement agencies took intelligence reports of plans to attack seriously,  bolstered security measures,  issued alerts,  and thus deterred bad actors.   
Effective security is often lacking in drama and excitement.   

BTW,  let us know when you find the basement of Comet Ping Pong Pizzeria.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: March 05, 2021, 07:11:34 PM »

Bernie insisted on a Senate vote for a $15 an hour minimum wage.
He needed 60.
He got 42.
He is livid! LividI tell you!
Throwing temper tantrums!
Even though every argument he made for $15 an hour was a bald faced lie!
Sic Semper Tyrannis!
ROFL!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 07:13:16 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: March 05, 2021, 07:17:27 PM »

If only Red were loved as a child or as an adult.

It is what it is.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #2903 on: March 05, 2021, 08:03:29 PM »

Oh wait!
There wasn’t one ?
But, but, but  CNN had guest after guest swearing that threats of a March 4 riot were “ real" and "credible".
Jeff Besoz’s Amazon newsletter ( also known as the Washington Post ) published a piece, that intoned
"Capitol Police say intelligence shows militia group may be plotting to breach the Capitol,"
featuring bylines of four separate reporters and contributions from six additional staffers who noted March 4 was "a date that some followers of the QAnon extremist ideology falsely claim will mark former president Donald Trump’s return to the White House".In a throw away line the paper noted Capitol Police never identified any group it was concerned about.
Well that was good enough for Frau Nancy to send her fragile House members home even though the fencing and the troops were already in place for protection.
Probably just as well.  After embarrassing her self and the democrat flock of sheep that passed HB 1 she deserved to go into hiding.

You betcha!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/03/05/trump-appointee-state-dept-federico-klein-charged-capitol-riots/4593783001/
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #2904 on: March 05, 2021, 08:04:08 PM »

Bernie insisted on a Senate vote for a $15 an hour minimum wage.
He needed 60.
He got 42.
He is livid! LividI tell you!
Throwing temper tantrums!
Even though every argument he made for $15 an hour was a bald faced lie!
Sic Semper Tyrannis!
ROFL!

Votes on the record.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #2905 on: March 05, 2021, 08:05:44 PM »

Tag Team is in the building!

Whoop! There it is!

We must teach the guy who made a pretty decent living in the game all about politics...

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: March 05, 2021, 08:28:49 PM »

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2021/3/5/2019547/-Supreme-Court-dismisses-so-called-sanctuary-city-cases-following-Biden-admin-request

America gets a little greater & the Union more perfect.

No wonder Biden’s approval is north of 60%.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: March 05, 2021, 09:18:46 PM »

Big issue is covid, if the vaccines work as they should dems are in power. 

Unfortunately the new VA chief is another in a long line of dem political hack bozos. I have not seen my PCP, primary care physician, in 6 months. I had to contact a previous Dr. from a VA hospital far far away  and a long time ago to get someone to look at bloodwork numbers. Liberal elites always put vets way behind anchor babies.

---A new VA wait-time scandal is brewing and we have no way to know how big it is---

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/03/05/veterans-affairs-wait-time-medical-appointment-trump-mcdonough-column/6820715002/

Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #2908 on: March 05, 2021, 10:15:31 PM »

Unfortunately the new VA chief is another in a long line of dem political hack bozos. I have not seen my PCP, primary care physician, in 6 months. I had to contact a previous Dr. from a VA hospital far far away  and a long time ago to get someone to look at bloodwork numbers. Liberal elites always put vets way behind anchor babies.

---A new VA wait-time scandal is brewing and we have no way to know how big it is---

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/03/05/veterans-affairs-wait-time-medical-appointment-trump-mcdonough-column/6820715002/

Six months?

Biden ain’t been in 60 days and you’re bitching at him about the VA?

Lyndon Johnson

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: March 05, 2021, 10:24:35 PM »

Six months?

Biden ain’t been in 60 days and you’re bitching at him about the VA?

Lol.  Crazy Luee at it again.
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 2792