Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 2792

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 654863 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #2910 on: March 05, 2021, 11:45:51 PM »

It’s more manly to spew hate at the people you depend on, especially in Florida, be they immigrants or feds.

Meanwhile, the Covid survival package is back on track, to the relief of Americans everywhere who can’t wait to be done with the stinking sinking GOP.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #2911 on: March 05, 2021, 11:55:28 PM »

Oh those recorded votes in the Senate Friday against a $15 minimum wage!

Arizona’ s Krysten Sinema was one of 7 democrats to join all the GOP a members in voting no.
And she did in classic Arizona style.

https://youtu.be/nNo_U7PTGzk

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #2912 on: March 06, 2021, 02:08:27 AM »

That’s the $15 minimum through reconciliation as part of Covid relief. You’ll see it come up again till it passes, next defense authorization if not sooner. It’s a popular policy the nation needs, just like the wealth tax.

It’s a shame the terrorists have driven everyone else out of the republican party. Principled conservatives might have gotten to play a part in the great American Revival taking place under of 45th legit President, Joe Biden. That is principled conservatives who haven’t already joined the Democratic Party recognizing that being Antifa is more important than any tax cut or balanced budget. Being Antifa is in fact the ultimate all American conservative value and only the Democrats are doing it these days.

It must suck to to be stuck in that spider hole with only stinking cowardly terrorists for company, but honestly I don’t feel for you or your moronic brethren even a tiny bit. I hope you chafe terribly as you drown in your own flop sweat, Red. That’s the prettiest picture anyone will ever paint of you.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #2913 on: March 06, 2021, 02:29:57 AM »

Big issue is covid, if the vaccines work as they should dems are in power. 

Unfortunately the new VA chief is another in a long line of dem political hack bozos. I have not seen my PCP, primary care physician, in 6 months. I had to contact a previous Dr. from a VA hospital far far away  and a long time ago to get someone to look at bloodwork numbers. Liberal elites always put vets way behind anchor babies.

---A new VA wait-time scandal is brewing and we have no way to know how big it is---

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/03/05/veterans-affairs-wait-time-medical-appointment-trump-mcdonough-column/6820715002/

Six months?

Biden ain’t been in 60 days and you’re bitching at him about the VA?

Started with the general covid meltdown under Trump but not a word or action by Biden. Only hearing about the babies in cages. You have a VA problem Mr. prez! Actually the first three years under the Donald saw drastic improvement in the VA from the BHO years. Liberal elites do not seem to value the efforts and sacrifices of servicemen.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #2914 on: March 06, 2021, 03:17:50 AM »

Did you have a chance to get a vaccine yet?

Richard P. Feynman

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #2915 on: March 06, 2021, 09:48:24 AM »

That’s the $15 minimum through reconciliation as part of Covid relief. You’ll see it come up again till it passes, next defense authorization if not sooner. It’s a popular policy the nation needs, just like the wealth tax.

It’s a shame the terrorists have driven everyone else out of the republican party. Principled conservatives might have gotten to play a part in the great American Revival taking place under of 45th legit President, Joe Biden. That is principled conservatives who haven’t already joined the Democratic Party recognizing that being Antifa is more important than any tax cut or balanced budget. Being Antifa is in fact the ultimate all American conservative value and only the Democrats are doing it these days.

It must suck to to be stuck in that spider hole with only stinking cowardly terrorists for company, but honestly I don’t feel for you or your moronic brethren even a tiny bit. I hope you chafe terribly as you drown in your own flop sweat, Red. That’s the prettiest picture anyone will ever paint of you.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #2916 on: March 06, 2021, 09:52:42 AM »

Big issue is covid, if the vaccines work as they should dems are in power. 

Unfortunately the new VA chief is another in a long line of dem political hack bozos. I have not seen my PCP, primary care physician, in 6 months. I had to contact a previous Dr. from a VA hospital far far away  and a long time ago to get someone to look at bloodwork numbers. Liberal elites always put vets way behind anchor babies.

---A new VA wait-time scandal is brewing and we have no way to know how big it is---

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2021/03/05/veterans-affairs-wait-time-medical-appointment-trump-mcdonough-column/6820715002/

Six months?

Biden ain’t been in 60 days and you’re bitching at him about the VA?

Started with the general covid meltdown under Trump but not a word or action by Biden. Only hearing about the babies in cages. You have a VA problem Mr. prez! Actually the first three years under the Donald saw drastic improvement in the VA from the BHO years. Liberal elites do not seem to value the efforts and sacrifices of servicemen.

You’re hopeles.

Yeah. In my opinion babies in cages are more important than bitter old vets who don’t know enough to realize they’re bitching at the guys who actually give a shit about them while praising Trump who did nothing but fuck you without lube.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

barton

« Reply #2917 on: March 06, 2021, 09:58:03 AM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/03/04/dave-and-filibusters-senate-reform/

This is brilliance from the Petri.   Nice Klobuchar salad comb reference near the end.

barton

« Reply #2918 on: March 06, 2021, 09:59:58 AM »

Arizona’ s Krysten Sinema was one of 7 democrats to join all the GOP a members in voting no.

Roman style.   Pollice verso

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #2919 on: March 06, 2021, 11:20:03 AM »

Roman style.   Pollice verso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqkT4B-9MGk

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #2920 on: March 06, 2021, 11:32:39 AM »

Just a reminder...

This is Derek Chauvin and his trial for the murder of George Floyd will soon be enjoined.

This will be the Derek Chauvin Trial not the George Floyd Trial.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2921 on: March 06, 2021, 11:55:44 AM »

Impeach these clowns from the GOP.

Rep. Zoe Lofgren compiled a report of social media activity from lawmakers who voted to overturn the election.

The 1,939-page report includes posts from before the election in November and after the Capitol riots.

The longest section is Arizona at 257 pages, and 177 pages list social media activity by Rep. Paul Gosar.

https://www.businessinsider.com/democrat-social-media-posts-report-lawmakers-who-voted-overturn-election-2021-3
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

barton

« Reply #2922 on: March 06, 2021, 12:13:57 PM »

Branch Trumpvidians

I sometimes confuse Gosar with this malign entity...

https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Gozer

barton

« Reply #2923 on: March 06, 2021, 12:18:56 PM »

Just a reminder...

This is Derek Chauvin and his trial for the murder of George Floyd will soon be enjoined.

You will not be able to convince the Qoolaid gulpers of this.   But perhaps Bambu,  given his recent zeal for fair trials,  will come round.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #2924 on: March 06, 2021, 12:54:59 PM »

Just a reminder...

Richard P. Feynman
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 2792