Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 249 250 [251] 252 253 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 763564 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #3750 on: March 15, 2021, 12:19:57 AM »

Yep.

To quote a former VP;

“This is a big fucking deal!”
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #3751 on: March 15, 2021, 01:13:16 AM »

Can you guys drop this "Taste's great",  "Less filling" shit.
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #3752 on: March 15, 2021, 01:50:47 AM »

French...lol
They should go fix their own backyard instead of making fun of the queen.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3753 on: March 15, 2021, 08:20:30 AM »

This may be the biggest court decision outside of SCOTUS for the year, and not behind many of them!

https://crosscut.com/news/2021/03/courts-drug-possession-ruling-upends-was-criminal-justice-system

The WA Supreme Court "struck down the law criminalizing drug possession in the state."

This "voided most drug possession cases in the state."

The ripple effect of this will be stunning.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #3754 on: March 15, 2021, 08:37:15 AM »

'A humanitarian crisis': Pelosi decries 'broken system' as Biden asks FEMA to help with migrant children at border

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/03/14/pelosi-humanitarian-crisis-migrant-children-biden-fema/4692092001/

No crisis this is why there are immigration laws. Just send them all back to their moms and dads. Thanks but no thanks.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3755 on: March 15, 2021, 08:42:47 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/14/politics/trump-phone-call-georgia-investigator-trash-folder/index.html

If the call that Raffensburger recorded is in fact found to have been criminal tampering, then this call could be the icing on the cake that sees not only a conviction but serious penalties, including jail time.

There are two different investigations going on in GA now, with one grand jury open. I think the grand jury has a pretty good chance of bringing forward charges.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3756 on: March 15, 2021, 08:46:36 AM »

"I respond to the issue of how African Americans would react to an acquittal in an issue involving systemic police brutality and lack of accountability by pointing to one time a black man was acquitted for killing white people in a domestic situation with nothing even remotely approach those underlying issues but I am not a racist. It is not at all racist to imply white people calmy react when those black people get angry!"

I'll bet you think you made a point, there, Little Stevie Blunder. BTW, are you familiar with commas and their placement? Without them, you may not have said what you may think you've said.

Struggling with the notion that he was posting a quote, I see.
It wasn't actually a quote. But it also does not require a comma. When in doubt, leave it out.
A parrot bit me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #3757 on: March 15, 2021, 08:50:30 AM »

Can you guys drop this "Taste's great",  "Less filling" shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17w4RVhQDjk
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #3758 on: March 15, 2021, 09:02:48 AM »

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #3759 on: March 15, 2021, 09:22:48 AM »

'A humanitarian crisis': Pelosi decries 'broken system' as Biden asks FEMA to help with migrant children at border

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/03/14/pelosi-humanitarian-crisis-migrant-children-biden-fema/4692092001/

No crisis this is why there are immigration laws. Just send them all back to their moms and dads. Thanks but no thanks.

You’re a real humanitarian...

Lyndon Johnson

barton

« Reply #3760 on: March 15, 2021, 10:24:00 AM »

"I respond to the issue of how African Americans would react to an acquittal in an issue involving systemic police brutality and lack of accountability by pointing to one time a black man was acquitted for killing white people in a domestic situation with nothing even remotely approach those underlying issues but I am not a racist. It is not at all racist to imply white people calmy react when those black people get angry!"

I'll bet you think you made a point, there, Little Stevie Blunder. BTW, are you familiar with commas and their placement? Without them, you may not have said what you may think you've said.

Struggling with the notion that he was posting a quote, I see.
It wasn't actually a quote. But it also does not require a comma. When in doubt, leave it out.

The discussion has left me commatose.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3761 on: March 15, 2021, 10:34:57 AM »

And I'm not a dude.

Wait...what?

I'm an adult man. A dude is a less than fully formed frontal cortex fop who uses terms like...well, "dude".

Technically your title is “putz” or “fuck up” if you want to be extra formal.

You really try hard to be relevant, and yet, you are anything but so.

You may now return to anticipating your next failure.

Everyone is a failure except for you, right?

Dude, go get help.

Shush, girl.

Bitch say what?

Silencio, mariposa.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 10:39:25 AM by UNO »
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3762 on: March 15, 2021, 10:37:03 AM »

So says the self-delusional moralist who labels everyone he disagrees with, or cannot comprehend, a "racist", and who also did not learn punctuation while at his low-ranked state school in Meatchicken.

Just being honest, Little Stevie Blunder.

You are now and have been for a long time a bag of racist bullshit, whether because you need to counter Larry or what.

Here you invent an insult because there is no other way for you to excuse your own sorry posting trend.

He doesn't label  "everyone he disagrees with, or cannot comprehend, a "racist"" and never has.

He labels you a racist because that is who your posts show you to be. (Kid and Ward are no contest.)

But for all your begging for others to be honest, you are so far from that effort yourself as to be absurd.

Feel better, prof? Your default setting renewed?

Your supercilious nature in tact? Your pedantic impulses d
sated?

Believe it or not some of us know exactly who we are and can never be defined by others.

Others are like you, Little Stevie Blunder, Larry Loser, and the wholly insignificant fac, with personas full of the need to please and be heard and be loved by others.

You can not understand how anyone can be so strong willed and secure in their being that they don't need such affirmation.

This is why you keep trying to fit round pegs into the square holes you've carved for them.

Your losing strategy is yours alone.

It proves only that you're in over your head.

There are about 4 or 5 posters here who are not frauds. You and fac and Larry and Red and Little Stevie Blunder are not among us.

Do yourself a favor and kindly walk away.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 10:54:16 AM by UNO »
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #3763 on: March 15, 2021, 11:41:02 AM »

John Oliver tears Tucker Carlson a new asshole!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMGxxRRtmHc&t=3s

Lyndon Johnson

Oi!

• View Profile
« Reply #3764 on: March 15, 2021, 11:45:53 AM »

FrenchAustralian...lol
They should go fix their own backyard instead of making fun of the queen American liberal/Left.

FIFY
Im on the pavement

Thinking about the government
Pages: 1 ... 249 250 [251] 252 253 ... 2929