Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 527 528 [529] 530 531 ... 2929

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 759544 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #7920 on: May 28, 2021, 10:57:22 PM »

You stepped to me about your hyena sidekick, UNO.

You knew exactly what I was talking about.

You still won’t say if the original premise was correct.

Larry your premise that 2016 polling data about Kap was reflective of 2020 polling data about George Floyd protests was false.

Really?

America wanted that sonuvabitch bitch off the field for protesting police brutality. My premise was America could have acknowledge the peaceful protest instead of freaking the fuck out over NFL players disrespecting the flag, baseball, hot dogs, apple pie and Chevrolet.

The premise was white folks rejected peaceful protest and then had to reckon with millions in the streets and “all the burning and looting takes away from your cause.”

How is that wrong?

Why is it false?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 10:59:02 PM by LarryBnDC »
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #7921 on: May 28, 2021, 11:54:00 PM »

Kammy became the first woman to deliver the keynote commencement address at a Navy
Academy ceremony.
She bombed.
An Embarrassment from a Biden Administration-disrespectful assault on our military.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7922 on: May 29, 2021, 12:45:48 AM »

Fuck it banks.

You know you’re blowing smoke.

Why don’t you pull up the original post.

I copped to the mistake in the thread and but by then you were off and screaming about intellectual dishonesty.

Then it morphed into a lie.

Larry

This was over then.

For reasons unknown you decided to bring it back up today as if reopening this will change what took place.

You made a mistake.

You got called on the mistake

You got defensive about it.

Which led me to wonder whether it was intentional or not.

Own the mistake

And let it go.

And fucking move on.

Oh the irony.
I can argue a point, and its all the easier when I have the facts on my side. But this was over a year ago. For reasons unknown Larry decided he wanted to reopen this. I take no responsibility for Larry being butt hurt for so long and seeking relief.

Boz Perhaps you can kiss Larry's ass and make it better.
Epic lack of self awareness is epic.

Epic self awareness?

LMAO

I called out Larry for a 2016 link that contained 2016 data that he tried to pass off as data about George Floyd.

And the discussion was over, as in done, a year ago, but Larry decided he was butt hurt so he reopened it today.

Sorry Larry's hue is not going to stop me from stating the truth, nor make me blind to facts.

Epic pandering!
In all the time I have known you I have never known you to let it go and move on. Ever.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7923 on: May 29, 2021, 12:54:05 AM »

Meanwhile President Joe Biden has pleasantly surprised Progressives like me.

One could say Biden has not only gone BIG he’s gone REALLY FUCKING BIG!

(Puffs on my pipe)

“It has been gratifying to see Biden lean into his bold, progressive plan, announcing it in a joint session of Congress and hitting the road along with Vice President Kamala Harris to tout the administration’s achievements of the first 100 days and their ambitious plans for the future. Learning the lesson of the Obama Administration, which failed to take credit for its accomplishments, Biden is going on the offense. Good for him.

And good for progressives, who are seeing their long-term goals written into federal legislation with the backing of the administration and a real chance of passing.

Biden did not look like a progressive candidate on the campaign trail. Those of us who voted for Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders were bracing for centrism and compromise in an era when Republican Party leaders have openly embraced sedition, violence, and white supremacy.”

https://progressive.org/magazine/biden%E2%80%99s-progressive-presidency-conniff/

DOJ needs to sick it’s dogs on republican leaders ASAP. Meanwhile it’s nice to see a good American President lead this country after four years of grift, bullshit, and bile from the broken GOP.

If we work hard and destroy the depraved opposition arrayed against Joe, America can have nice things again, maybe even a future.

The only thing holding the deprived opposition in a position of power is the ridiculous attitude of Joe Manchin and Kirsten Sinema.
I voted for the woman who protested the Iraq War in a pink tutu. Sorry to learn it merely represents her fashion choices.

I think she’ll eventually vote to save the republic when it makes her look good. At bottom she’s an exhibitionist.
I get it from a politics standpoint. I expect the Arizona Repos to go hard right the next few cycles. But still.
A parrot bit me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7924 on: May 29, 2021, 04:05:40 AM »

Fuck it banks.

I copped to the mistake in the thread and but by then you were off and screaming about intellectual dishonesty.

Larry

This was over then.

For reasons unknown you decided to bring it back up today as if reopening this will change what took place.

You made a mistake.

Own the mistake

And let it go.

And fucking move on.

Oh the irony.
I can argue a point, and its all the easier when I have the facts on my side. But this was over a year ago. For reasons unknown Larry decided he wanted to reopen this. I take no responsibility for Larry being butt hurt for so long and seeking relief.

Epic lack of self awareness is epic.

Epic self awareness?

LMAO

I called out Larry for a 2016 link that contained 2016 data that he tried to pass off as data about George Floyd.

And the discussion was over, as in done, a year ago, but Larry decided he was butt hurt so he reopened it today.

Sorry Larry's hue is not going to stop me from stating the truth, nor make me blind to facts.

Epic pandering!
In all the time I have known you I have never known you to let it go and move on. Ever.

I don’t think he can.

Keeps claiming he’s armed with facts and reasoned arguments except that always boils down to “because I said so. Boy did I kick your ass!”
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #7925 on: May 29, 2021, 04:30:58 AM »

Yeah, I intentionally tried to mislead the forum and then I lied about it:

”In 2012, we began to assert that Black Lives Matter, and America replied: “No they don’t! All Lives Matter! Now shut the hell up.”

By 2016, some cultural icons of the black community — professional athletes — took a stand by kneeling in silent protest to bring attention to the systemic racism of policing and enforcement of societal “restraint” through violence. But the nation, White America, decided that peacefully protesting police brutality during the National Anthem was an offense akin to treason, and the de facto leader of the protest, Colin Kaepernick, was excommunicated from the United Church of the NFL.

The president of the United States of America demanded that the nation, “Get that sonuvabitch off the field! He’s fired!” And he was.”

https://exjournalistsunite.wordpress.com/2020/06/04/protest-is-nothing-new-for-our-nations-capital-but-trump-lit-a-fuse/

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7926 on: May 29, 2021, 06:59:02 AM »

Fuck it banks.

Larry

This was over then.

You made a mistake.

Own the mistake

And let it go.

And fucking move on.

Oh the irony.

You have some facts on your side in this, but not enough of them. It’s why you have so few takers for the argument you were (are still?) selling.

It came up because you jumped into a spitting match over who was truly being obtuse (Uno, obviously). It came as a reminder that you have a pot’s authority to call out kettles. By going the first three of the whole nine with it, you immediately proved the dig was fully justified.

If ya don’t know, now ya know.

Carry on.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #7927 on: May 29, 2021, 07:06:45 AM »

The only thing holding the deprived opposition in a position of power is the ridiculous attitude of Joe Manchin and Kirsten Sinema.
I voted for the woman who protested the Iraq War in a pink tutu. Sorry to learn it merely represents her fashion choices.

As her constituent, do you have any inside insight or working theory on what’s twisting what seemed like a promising young Senator into Susan Collins South West?

It’s both perplexing and disturbing and I for one would love to know just what the fuck is driving that situation. Nothing in her early career I’m aware of presaged the turn to straight up sucker we’re seeing now.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

facilitatorn

• View Profile

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #7930 on: May 29, 2021, 07:22:51 AM »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #7931 on: May 29, 2021, 07:30:33 AM »

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #7932 on: May 29, 2021, 07:38:31 AM »

http://www.vice.com/en/article/m7egmx/gop-tells-mom-of-dead-capitol-officer-to-shove-it-blocks-january-6-commission

Cop killing republican treason monkeys belong in prison not in Congress.

Back the Blue!

Blue Lives Matter!

As long as they’re cracking the heads of PoC.

Its understandable that this mom is upset over her son's passing.

But this platform she is on is just a bit silly.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 07:41:10 AM by kidcarter8 »
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #7933 on: May 29, 2021, 07:40:32 AM »

Kammy became the first woman to deliver the keynote commencement address at a Navy
Academy ceremony.
She bombed.
An Embarrassment from a Biden Administration-disrespectful assault on our military.

Show some respect - dont call her that
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #7934 on: May 29, 2021, 07:51:28 AM »

http://www.vice.com/en/article/m7egmx/gop-tells-mom-of-dead-capitol-officer-to-shove-it-blocks-january-6-commission

Cop killing republican treason monkeys belong in prison not in Congress.

Back the Blue!

Blue Lives Matter!

As long as they’re cracking the heads of PoC.

Its understandable that this mom is upset over her son's passing.

But this platform she is on is just a bit silly.

Her son was murdered by the dominant wing of the republican party. Slavish little dick-spittles like yourself will probably get off with a stern warning. Gitmo is gonna be the new home for party leaders, backers, thugs, and hacks.

It’s time to break the back of the fascist racist minority.

Treat the leading red necks like their people treated the Washington Football Team.

A special Trail of Tears to follow your treacherous sneers, entirely of your own making.
Pages: 1 ... 527 528 [529] 530 531 ... 2929