Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 736 737 [738] 739 740 ... 2926

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 755527 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #11055 on: June 30, 2021, 06:47:30 PM »

Any BLM Protests for THIS?!!

https://abcnews.go.com/US/mom-gunned-trip-drop-off-son-naval-academy/story?id=78577783

Did a cop snoot the young man’s mother?

She is a victim of a fucked up criminal act.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11056 on: June 30, 2021, 06:52:47 PM »

Any BLM Protests for THIS?!!

https://abcnews.go.com/US/mom-gunned-trip-drop-off-son-naval-academy/story?id=78577783

Did a cop snoot the young man’s mother?

She is a victim of a fucked up criminal act.
Racists like Forrest love to tell black people what they should and should not focus on. It is there way of justifying ignoring the point of the focus.
A parrot bit me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #11057 on: June 30, 2021, 06:57:23 PM »

News Update!

Corporate media and democrats now okay with questioning election integrity after 135,000 FAKE ballots discovered  in NYC democrat Mayoral primary.

……just a nice sweet song keeps Georgia on my mind”….

O oh.
Fake ballots!
Time for the federal govt to do something to make sure there is election integrity in America.
Secret police, sledgehammer to the states...whatever it takes.
There were no fake ballots, dimwit. Red's plagiarized source is baiting gullible saps like you. And Red.
ROFL
But I will bow to the New York Times to explain.

The New York City mayor’s race plunged into chaos on Tuesday night when the city Board of Elections released a new tally of votes in the Democratic mayoral primary, and then removed the tabulations from its website after citing a “discrepancy.”

The results released earlier in the day had suggested that the race between Eric Adams and his two closest rivals had tightened significantly.

But just a few hours after releasing the preliminary results, the elections board issued a cryptic tweet revealing a “discrepancy” in the report, saying that it was working with its “technical staff to identify where the discrepancy occurred.”

Some Democrats, bracing for an acrimonious new chapter in the race, are concerned that the incremental release of results by the Board of Elections —  and the discovery of an error — may stir distrust of ranked-choice voting and of the city’s electoral system more broadly.

In a statement late Tuesday night, ( Candidate Maya)  Wiley laced into the Board of Elections, calling the error “the result of generations of failures that have gone unaddressed,” and adding: “Sadly, it is impossible to be surprised.”

“Today, we have once again seen the mismanagement that has resulted in a lack of confidence in results, not because there is a flaw in our election laws, but because those who implement it have failed too many times,” she said. “The B.O.E. must now count the remainder of the votes transparently and ensure the integrity of the process moving forward.”

(Candidate  Kathryn) Garcia said the release of the inaccurate tally was “deeply troubling and requires a much more transparent and complete explanation.”

……just a[n]nice old sweet song keeps Georgia on my mind!

FIFY
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Holly Martins

« Reply #11058 on: June 30, 2021, 07:04:33 PM »

Ah yes, Bill Cosby...

NYT:
Bill Cosby Freed as Court Overturns His Sex Assault Conviction

Graham Bowley  31 mins ago

Bill Cosby had his conviction for sexual assault overturned by a Pennsylvania appeals court on Wednesday and was freed from prison, a dramatic reversal in a case had represented the first high-profile sexual assault trial to unfold in the aftermath of the #MeToo movement.

...later suggested in an appeal that what they described as a period of “public panic” had influenced the outcome.

Yeah, no. The prosecutors years earlier had given him assurances he would not be prosecuted to get him to testify in a civil trial. He is and was guilty as all fuck, your desire to pretend all rape charges to be an unwarranted assault on males notwithstanding.

He's not guilty, if his conviction is overturned.

Could he perhaps mean in the moral,  not legal,  sense of the word?   

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11059 on: June 30, 2021, 07:36:55 PM »

This should go well. I can see it now. If Eric Adams isn't declared the winner, then the streets will explode.

No, I don't think they will.

And I don't think he will win. His lead was too small after the first ballot.

I haven't kept up with the NYC Mayor's Race, but with ranked order voting, shouldn't results be calculable within seconds with a decent computer? I understand absentee ballots etc have to be included, but weeks for a result, what am I missing?

Thanks I'll hang-up and listen.

NYC B.O.E is a nepotistic mess and has been for decades. Unless they changed in the last year it’s run by friends and family of the Democratic and Republican Party leaders.

In other words, business as usual.

Living in DC, I'm sure you have the insider perspective on what's happening in NYC.

Yeah.

I do.

Let's hear it, then. Sources, contacts, et alia.

We’ve been down this road before. I have my contacts and my sources and that’s all you need to know.

However,

In a statement late Tuesday night, ( Candidate Maya)  Wiley laced into the Board of Elections, calling the error “the result of generations of failures that have gone unaddressed,*” and adding: “Sadly, it is impossible to be surprised.”

* Pretty much what I said, right?

So, we are supposed to trust you, right, Larry? AFter the numerous times you've been caught misrepresenting here?

Ha-ha, no thanks.

Meanwhile, sadly it is impossible to be surprised by the shit that comes out of Wiley's mouth.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #11060 on: June 30, 2021, 07:41:46 PM »

Ah yes, Bill Cosby...

NYT:

Bill Cosby had his conviction for sexual assault overturned by a Pennsylvania appeals court on Wednesday and was freed from prison, a dramatic reversal in a case had represented the first high-profile sexual assault trial to unfold in the aftermath of the #MeToo movement.

...later suggested in an appeal that what they described as a period of “public panic” had influenced the outcome.

Yeah, no. The prosecutors years earlier had given him assurances he would not be prosecuted to get him to testify in a civil trial. He is and was guilty as all fuck, your desire to pretend all rape charges to be an unwarranted assault on males notwithstanding.

He could, but he was responding to an Aussie who is not known for being able to distinguish the two. Little AZ-Stevie is. He didn't clarify. Then he got his knickers in a twist, when I did. Then josh rode in from his Ivory Tower on his white woke horse, Trigger Warning, to throw in his meaningless commentary, and Larry and all his hidden connections and he have solved both Simpson Murders, the Cosby case, and they're now busy working on settling the NYC primary. But not one word on Rep. Omar doubling down on her anti-Semitic remarks or the fact that the NEA is getting ready to delve into the Israeli politics, instead of concentrating on their membership and the education of the children with whom they're charged.

We're dealing with a lot of shit here.

Stay tuned for more of the same.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 07:45:39 PM by Hamilton Samuels »
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #11061 on: June 30, 2021, 07:44:35 PM »

I think the Me Too movement made a positive impact, it showed that no one is above the law in the USA. We have liberty and justice for all.

Salute,

Tony V.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11062 on: June 30, 2021, 07:48:25 PM »

Ah yes, Bill Cosby...

NYT:

He could, but he was responding to an Aussie who is not known for being able to distinguish the two. Little AZ-Stevie is. He didn't clarify. Then he got his knickers in a twist, when I did. Then josh rode in from his Ivory Tower on his white woke horse, Trigger Warning, to throw in his meaningless commentary, and Larry and all his hidden connections and he have solved both Simpson Murders, the Cosby case, and they're now busy working on settling the NYC primary. But not one word on Rep. Omar doubling down on her anti-Semitic remarks or the fact that the NEA is getting ready to delve into the Israeli politics, instead of concentrating on their membership and the education of the children with whom they're charged.

Could you go flap your cunt lips elsewhere tonight, Forrest?

Thanks.

SIASD
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #11063 on: June 30, 2021, 07:51:58 PM »

Ah yes, Bill Cosby...

NYT:

Could you go flap your cunt lips elsewhere tonight, Forrest?

Thanks.

SIASD

Having trouble keeping up, again, sphincter-licker?

Perhaps you should run along and help more of your fellow "revolutionaries" come in from Tijuana, Che.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11064 on: June 30, 2021, 07:57:29 PM »

Bambu seems very concerned about being embroiled in a sexual assault or rape prosecution. I’m starting to believe Bambu left his employer in banking under nefarious circumstances and it wasn’t the quiet ignominious cashiering he so often claims.

Were you a bad boy, Bambu? How far did you step over the line?

We can skip that as surely as suppositions that somebody is divorced, a child molester, or lives in Mars Hill.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #11065 on: June 30, 2021, 08:09:41 PM »

This should go well. I can see it now. If Eric Adams isn't declared the winner, then the streets will explode.

No, I don't think they will.

And I don't think he will win. His lead was too small after the first ballot.

I haven't kept up with the NYC Mayor's Race, but with ranked order voting, shouldn't results be calculable within seconds with a decent computer? I understand absentee ballots etc have to be included, but weeks for a result, what am I missing?

Thanks I'll hang-up and listen.

NYC B.O.E is a nepotistic mess and has been for decades. Unless they changed in the last year it’s run by friends and family of the Democratic and Republican Party leaders.

In other words, business as usual.

Living in DC, I'm sure you have the insider perspective on what's happening in NYC.

Yeah.

I do.

Let's hear it, then. Sources, contacts, et alia.

We’ve been down this road before. I have my contacts and my sources and that’s all you need to know.

However,

In a statement late Tuesday night, ( Candidate Maya)  Wiley laced into the Board of Elections, calling the error “the result of generations of failures that have gone unaddressed,*” and adding: “Sadly, it is impossible to be surprised.”

* Pretty much what I said, right?

So, we are supposed to trust you, right, Larry? AFter the numerous times you've been caught misrepresenting here?

Ha-ha, no thanks.

Meanwhile, sadly it is impossible to be surprised by the shit that comes out of Wiley's mouth.

What have I been caught misrepresenting? Since you’re making an accusation you should provide some proof of the NUMEROUS times.

The BOE has been notoriously terrible for decades. Don’t believe me. Just use the Google machine.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 08:11:48 PM by LarryBnDC »

Lyndon Johnson

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #11066 on: June 30, 2021, 08:17:07 PM »

Bambu seems very concerned about being embroiled in a sexual assault or rape prosecution. I’m starting to believe Bambu left his employer in banking under nefarious circumstances and it wasn’t the quiet ignominious cashiering he so often claims.

Were you a bad boy, Bambu? How far did you step over the line?

An elderly man in my now complex was falsely accused...his eyesight is poor, he didn't know who he was waving to, he was just doing what residents are encouraged to do.
He had to go before management and be interviewed.
Baaah.
A friend was falsely accused, cost him hundreds of thousands of dollars for good lawyers, he was found not guilty because evidence was produced in court to prove he was not guilty.
Me?
It was made perfectly clear that they only wanted women to work part time, and kids in their employ.
They kept cutting staff nos, and it became harder to take time off to rest...so I and others decided to take a permanent rest from the hell of the overwork and underpayment, resign and find other ways to make a living. Driving trucks was considered, anything would've been better.
My closest work colleague at the time passed away not long after leaving, as did a woman with two young daughters who stayed.
I believe it was the stress that killed them.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #11067 on: June 30, 2021, 08:26:01 PM »

I think the Me Too movement made a positive impact, it showed that no one is above the law in the USA. We have liberty and justice for all.

Salute,

Tony V.

'Justice for all ' can seem far away when innocent, one is locked up on death row.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #11068 on: June 30, 2021, 08:31:04 PM »

Guess who threw the first red flag on the now-proven farce of the NYC democrat mayoral primary?
BOOKIES!

These guys know how to count.

And they are the ones who said the numbers announced by NYC Board of Elections did not make sense.

And they were right.

135,000 fake votes, oh excuse me, “additional records , were thrown out.

Imagine telling New York Voters that BOOKMAKERS do a better job than your tax-supported government election officials.

ROFL

…just a nice sweet song keeps Georgia on my mind.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #11069 on: June 30, 2021, 08:34:37 PM »

Guess who threw the first red flag on the now-proven farce of the NYC democrat mayoral primary?
BOOKIES!

These guys know how to count.

And they are the ones who said the numbers announced by NYC Board of Elections did not make sense.

And they were right.

135,000 fake votes, oh excuse me, “additional records , were thrown out.

Imagine telling New York Voters that BOOKMAKERS do a better job than your tax-supported government election officials.

ROFL

…just a nice sweet song keeps Georgia on my mind.

Priceless!
Pages: 1 ... 736 737 [738] 739 740 ... 2926