Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1332 1333 [1334] 1335 1336 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 751166 times)

bankshot1

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #19995 on: November 07, 2021, 08:47:42 PM »

Oh cranky, your problems are so mysterious

Fac I have no idea what you mean.

You speak in empty calories.

You really do.

you use a lot of words to say nothing.

If you have a problem with me speak in plain English.

I think the squad are attention seeking, divisive too far-left and they are of little real political value.

YMMV

Which I suspect it does
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 08:49:26 PM by bankshot1 »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19996 on: November 07, 2021, 09:00:51 PM »

Sounds like The SQUAD'S MO.

HEH

Got any examples of their showing up for ribbon cuttings on stuff they voted against?

Even one?

I thought not.

You're bashing w/o anything to actually bash against.

I don't like the squad for my own reasons.
Nor do I keep a scrap books of their votes.

But Elba's woke a-holes told me that if Biden's IF plan was in jeopardy the Squad would back the bill.

I've no hard evidence one way of another, (did you when you made that claim-you posturing ass wipe? I thought not) but Elba's Squad of toe-sucking obsequious shitheads seem to indicate the squad's votes were up for the right Pelosi promises.

So they're whores.

So now you can go fuck yourself if you find your dick.

Pretty funny your accusing me of posturing, while admitting you had no evidence to support your position.

And yes. Not that you actually give a damn. You're just tossing bullshit out repeatedly, now, Ward Jr.

Using your definition, everybody in Congress is a whore.

And almost every human being on the planet.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19997 on: November 07, 2021, 09:12:43 PM »

So long as the Squad keeps winning the half loaves keeping us from falling into anarchy and barbarism, it is not that important what Bankshot thinks. Let us get 150 progressives in the Progressive Caucus next Congress.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #19998 on: November 07, 2021, 09:20:05 PM »

HEH

Got any examples of their showing up for ribbon cuttings on stuff they voted against?

Even one?

I thought not.

But Elba's woke a-holes told me that if Biden's IF plan was in jeopardy the Squad would back the bill.

I've no hard evidence one way of another, (did you when you made that claim-you posturing ass wipe? I thought not) but Elba's Squad of toe-sucking obsequious shitheads seem to indicate the squad's votes were up for the right Pelosi promises.

So they're whores.

Pretty funny your accusing me of posturing, while admitting you had no evidence to support your position.

And yes. Not that you actually give a damn. You're just tossing bullshit out repeatedly, now, Ward Jr.

IMO they're useless attention seeking divisive and accomplish little.

And I've as much insight into their behavior as you do you posturing shithead.

But I know it

And you're fucking clueless

you oh so woke asshole.

You fucking self righteous chicken shit coward are so quick to tell others what to do but are too fucking afraid to do what's right.

You fucking chicken shit fraud.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 09:22:58 PM by bankshot1 »

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #19999 on: November 07, 2021, 09:26:50 PM »

So long as the Squad keeps winning the half loaves keeping us from falling into anarchy and barbarism, it is not that important what Bankshot thinks. Let us get 150 progressives in the Progressive Caucus next Congress.

Fac the squad will eat the half loaf that they voted against.

You still haven't squared the #s that only about 15% of Dems ID with the far-left.

Its a problem.

But best of luck pushing a far left agenda, when most of the country doesn't support it.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20000 on: November 07, 2021, 09:33:37 PM »

The Squad is not far left.

The Squad is sensibly just left of center. Anyone to the right of Manchin is simply off the map and into crazy town. The center is somewhere between John Tester and Chris Coons.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #20001 on: November 07, 2021, 09:37:47 PM »

The Squad is not far left.

The Squad is sensibly just left of center. Anyone to the right of Manchin is simply off the map and into crazy town. The center is somewhere between John Tester and Chris Coons.

Dude I'm left of center.

The squad is about 5000 zip codes to the left of me.

You're either facetious or get a GPS for Festivus.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20003 on: November 07, 2021, 11:38:52 PM »

HEH

Even one?

I thought not.

So they're whores.

But I know it

you oh so woke asshole.

You fucking self righteous chicken shit coward are so quick to tell others what to do but are too fucking afraid to do what's right.

You made me laugh long and hard with that drivel, Banks, on a night when I don't feel like laughing at anything.

It's nice that you think I'm woke, but I sure don't.

Given your complaints about me, all your tone and words suggest is that you LIVE the things you complain about with regard to me.

Doesn't make your accusations more right or more wrong, just makes you look and sound like you are staring at a mirror.

No wonder it pisses you off.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #20004 on: November 08, 2021, 12:35:31 AM »

HEH

Even one?

I thought not.

So they're whores.

But I know it

you oh so woke asshole.

You made me laugh long and hard with that drivel, Banks, on a night when I don't feel like laughing at anything.

It's nice that you think I'm woke, but I sure don't.

Given your complaints about me, all your tone and words suggest is that you LIVE the things you complain about with regard to me.

Doesn't make your accusations more right or more wrong, just makes you look and sound like you are staring at a mirror.

No wonder it pisses you off.

I'm glad I made you laugh as you may be driest, least humerous jerk in Elba.

And most of my posts should be understood to be tongue in cheek and are looking for laughs.

But not all. Sometimes I'm serious.

But no Josh, once more you are tone deaf and wrong, I'm not looking in a mirror.

I'm looking at you, a hypocritical coward too afraid to look honestly at yourself.

I asked you some very legit questions about your abuse of your powers, that you would not entertain to answer.

I can't force you to answer questions. But I asked why you acted and took so many steps that were unwarranted and were not supported by what you knew.

And I don't know why you can't act like a man but I sense, that while I know you're a hypocrite and a coward, if you honestly answered the questions you were too afraid to answer, you too would have a better understanding that you are a hypocrite and a coward.

And the delusions you labor under would become more apparent even to one as clueless as you.

Sweet dreams you fucking coward
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 12:39:00 AM by bankshot1 »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20005 on: November 08, 2021, 12:49:56 AM »

I must be a coward because I won't do what you want me to.

Got it.

Your dictionary is special.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #20006 on: November 08, 2021, 01:02:28 AM »

Got it.

its not that special. But it does have the word " accountability" in it. You should look it up.

sweet dreams

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20007 on: November 08, 2021, 01:21:42 AM »

Got it.

its not that special. But it does have the word " accountability" in it. You should look it up.

sweet dreams

Uh huh.

I admitted a mistake and apologized for it.

You? You made a mistake and want to blame me for it.

Same old same old.

And you want me to waste my time debating you. Fat chance, Banks. You have long since stated you never back down. So, I am officially backing down.

Everybody, I am a coward who refuses to have accountability for something.

Happy, Banks?! Can we move on?

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #20008 on: November 08, 2021, 08:33:13 AM »

Got it.

sweet dreams

Uh huh.

I admitted a mistake and apologized for it.

You? You made a mistake and want to blame me for it.

Same old same old.

And you want me to waste my time debating you. Fat chance, Banks. You have long since stated you never back down. So, I am officially backing down.

Everybody, I am a coward who refuses to have accountability for something.

Happy, Banks?! Can we move on?
Josh your false equivalence is irrelevant. This is about you, not me.

I'm not looking for a debate, but rather answers about your behavior in your role as mod.

So I asked specific questions and acknowledged when I asked them I could not force you to answer for your wrongful actions.

But rather than honestly address the questions you ignored them, and tried to change the subject.

I understand that the truth about your cowardice may be painful for you to confront and accept.

Sadly you must deal with it every day.

So Yes I can move on.

with a better understanding of you, an admitted coward incapable of taking accountability for your actions.

Have a pleasant day.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #20009 on: November 08, 2021, 09:05:35 AM »

Typical behavior...

Often wrong but never uncertain.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 1332 1333 [1334] 1335 1336 ... 2924