Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1331 1332 [1333] 1334 1335 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 751109 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #19980 on: November 07, 2021, 05:34:33 PM »

We can have work camps for the workers who are building the high speed trains, and food trucks can be hired to feed the workers, I read that many food truck owners are struggling, so it will help the food truck owners to feed the workers at the camps. And many food trucks have fantastic food.

Salute,

Tony V.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #19981 on: November 07, 2021, 05:51:07 PM »

I will admit it -

Republicans are OK with the infrastructure bill - even though so many voted against it (wanted some things cut down)

But...

They want to stick Joe with a L on BBB.  Chop it - mangle it - rename it - it likely will not pass pre '22 elections.

But they will be the first to show up with big ribbon cutting scissors and huge poster board checks, skimming and grinning about the programs they voted against.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #19982 on: November 07, 2021, 05:53:32 PM »

Sounds like The SQUAD'S MO.

HEH

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #19983 on: November 07, 2021, 05:57:10 PM »

Once BBB passes this month, Biden needs to turn his attention toward this,

http://www.salon.com/2021/11/07/recurring-nightmares-how-the-american-coup-attempt-summoned-memories-of-another-_partner/

IF BBB passes, Joe can go on vacation, as barring getting rid of the filibuster, budget reconciliation will probably be the last bill he gets through a 50-50 Senate until we go around again in the next fiscal year. 

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19984 on: November 07, 2021, 06:32:30 PM »

HEH

Got any examples of their showing up for ribbon cuttings on stuff they voted against?

Even one?

I thought not.

You're bashing w/o anything to actually bash against.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #19985 on: November 07, 2021, 06:49:03 PM »

Fast trains?
Lovely.

My wise recommendation:

Build them in America, by Americans, American engineers, for AMERICAN CONDITIONS, using American steel.
Buy them from overseas at your own peril... Sydney tried that, ferries and light rail (trams).
Newish trams are cracking, will be out of service for 18 months, ... ferries have multiple problems, major problem is they're not suited to the conditions...Sydney harbour, especially when crossing inside the headlands mouth to the sea, can rock and roll like at Atlantic storm...well sort of. Very rough.
The old British ferries, some still in service,... big motors, big tough steel, eat rough seas for breakfast.

Big, muscular, American men, need big American trucks, not little buzz box cars they cannot not even fit into.
Big American men need big American trains, with big American tracks, big American motors, big American seats, not mini ones... big American air conditioners, big American heaters.

Cheap can be a disaster.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 06:54:12 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #19986 on: November 07, 2021, 06:50:33 PM »

HEH

This is bullshit and you know it.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19987 on: November 07, 2021, 07:05:25 PM »

Big American men need big American trains, with big American tracks, big American motors, big American seats, not mini ones...

You should look up the history of why the solid rocket boosters for the Space Shuttle were the size they were, Bambu.

"big American tracks"

Hahahahaha!
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19988 on: November 07, 2021, 07:12:09 PM »

HEH

Sounds like a withered cranks opinion.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #19989 on: November 07, 2021, 07:55:38 PM »

HEH

Sounds like a withered cranks opinion.

I wouldn't know.

But if I were to bet if someone was familiar with a withered crank, I'd wager heavily on you Fac.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #19990 on: November 07, 2021, 07:56:27 PM »

And the work camps can have concerts with dancing on Saturday nights.

With bands like this...

https://youtu.be/x4K7dnixw5I

With kegs of beer. Instead of spending all of your money at a bar, you can get free beer at a keg party with a band. There can be keg parties with live bands for the workers. With food trucks.

Salute,

Tony V.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #19991 on: November 07, 2021, 07:59:15 PM »

And we can have pyrotechnics.  Travis Scott could perform.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 08:06:08 PM by kidcarter8 »
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #19992 on: November 07, 2021, 08:07:04 PM »

HEH

Got any examples of their showing up for ribbon cuttings on stuff they voted against?

Even one?

I thought not.

You're bashing w/o anything to actually bash against.

I don't like the squad for my own reasons.
Nor do I keep a scrap books of their votes.

But Elba's woke a-holes told me that if Biden's IF plan was in jeopardy the Squad would back the bill.

I've no hard evidence one way of another, (did you when you made that claim-you posturing ass wipe? I thought not) but Elba's Squad of toe-sucking obsequious shitheads seem to indicate the squad's votes were up for the right Pelosi promises.

So they're whores.

So now you can go fuck yourself if you find your dick.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19993 on: November 07, 2021, 08:35:09 PM »

Oh cranky, your problems are so mysterious
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #19994 on: November 07, 2021, 08:37:08 PM »

Big American men need big American trains, with big American tracks, big American motors, big American seats, not mini ones...

You should look up the history of why the solid rocket boosters for the Space Shuttle were the size they were, Bambu.

"big American tracks"

Hahahahaha!

If you build little 'toy' trains on little 'toy' tracks, with imported steel...or have trains made overseas...they could finish up like the bambuworld ferries and trams...useless.
Worse still, everything could melt in the 100F+ heat, with the very fast trains ending up in a very big mess at the bottom of a canyon.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.
Pages: 1 ... 1331 1332 [1333] 1334 1335 ... 2924