Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1740 1741 [1742] 1743 1744 ... 2918

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 743154 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #26115 on: April 20, 2022, 04:12:19 PM »

Or entering a store, restaurant, etc.  "No shoes, no shirt, no service."

Wherever people congregate, societies enforce health laws and other laws that are simply a requirement to conform to some community standard.  The health laws actually have MORE objective basis than the merely aesthetic ones. 
Then if you want a mask mandate make it a law.
Administrative action pursuant to a delegation by Congress is a law.
A parrot bit me.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #26116 on: April 20, 2022, 04:13:36 PM »

One of my best buddies was a Combat Medic in Operation Desert Storm, the Navy trained him to be a doctor, and he worked at a Navy hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, as a doctor while he waited to be sent to war as a Combat Medic. He died about 5 years ago, I miss him.

The Navy and other branches of the Military can train doctors as they train Combat Medics, and the doctors can work at the VA hospitals to help the Veterans. We need to increase the number of doctors that we train for the Armed Forces.

We also need to train psychologists, and psychiatrists.

And there needs to be more group homes for homeless Veterans. And there can be homes on Craig's List where people can do a search for "Veteran's Homes" and homes will come up for the Veterans. On Craig's List they do not have background checks or anything, my friend the Combat Medic used Craig's List to move to Sand Point, Idaho, and he spent his last days fishing in Idaho. Craig's List is a great resource for Veterans.

Salute,

Tony V.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 04:15:25 PM by FlyingVProd »

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #26117 on: April 20, 2022, 04:30:47 PM »

Wherever people congregate, societies enforce health laws and other laws that are simply a requirement to conform to some community standard.  The health laws actually have MORE objective basis than the merely aesthetic ones. 
Try again.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #26118 on: April 20, 2022, 04:36:55 PM »

Try again.
No matter the name you never change. You either lack a basic understanding of Admin Law or are asking for a fish. Or both.
A parrot bit me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #26119 on: April 20, 2022, 04:40:47 PM »

Try again.
No matter the name you never change. You either lack a basic understanding of Admin Law or are asking for a fish. Or both.

He is a cut and paste shill posting across various boards under various handles.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #26120 on: April 20, 2022, 05:06:53 PM »

Try again.
I simply follow the law. Like the Federal Judge did.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #26121 on: April 20, 2022, 05:12:37 PM »

Try again.
You cannot follow what you can not understand. Which in your case is both the law and the judges opinion.
A parrot bit me.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #26123 on: April 20, 2022, 05:17:15 PM »

Try again.
You cannot follow what you can not understand. Which in your case is both the law and the judges opinion.

He is a poxy rat who invariably tries to follow the most rabid and mangy dog.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #26124 on: April 20, 2022, 05:38:19 PM »

Try again.
Wrong.
The Judge ruled the CDCBiden did not follow the law. She did not ban masks. She simply said Biden cannot require you to wear one on a plane or a train because he does not have the Constitutional authority to do so.
You do not have to go to Law School to understand that.
The Judge did not make a decision based on Science or Health, she made it on the law.
In fact Biden admitted that it is now
UP TO US
to choose. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 05:41:12 PM by Espnthree »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26125 on: April 20, 2022, 05:44:04 PM »

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/crime/article/Steven-Hotze-gop-activist-voter-fraud-17108934.php

A repairman was held at gunpoint while his private group tried to suss out the non-existent voter fraud.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #26126 on: April 20, 2022, 05:53:23 PM »

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #26127 on: April 20, 2022, 05:57:29 PM »

Red puts his faith in creeps and illiterates. After all, it is always a creep and illiterate who decides what he will eat for breakfast. He would not believe you if you told him there was any other way he could go.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26128 on: April 20, 2022, 06:15:29 PM »

This is a non-political post about the near future in the US.

During the last major recession, the housing supply grew such that was about double what it was in February of 2022.

The number of houses available now is lower than it was in February, but the numbers aren't out yet. Nor is the rental supply appreciably better on the coasts.

Nonetheless, especially with the interest rates rising again, there is a fairly broad fear that we have another housing bubble that is on the verge of bursting. It's not just among the home sales folks, but now being heard in the building trades industry.

I am seeing a slowdown in the rise of home prices after absolutely absurd (33% year over year) increases in some areas. Mind you, slowdown is to a 'mere' 6 or 7% per year increase vs. the feared (and largely expected) drop in prices.

Still, it's a thing to be conscious of if you were in the selling consideration stage. I'd do it before the end of the summer. (Wish I could do mine.) Otherwise, riding it out might take a little while.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26129 on: April 20, 2022, 06:26:08 PM »

Nothing suspicious about this at all!

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/04/18/john-eastman-records-exclusion-00026159

37,000+ pages of records he's trying to keep from the committee.

The judge has not seemed sympathetic.
Pages: 1 ... 1740 1741 [1742] 1743 1744 ... 2918