Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1861 1862 [1863] 1864 1865 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 750611 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #27930 on: June 08, 2022, 07:33:49 PM »

"These bodies were very different," he said of the 19 children and two teachers killed. "They needed extensive restoration. Why? Due to the exceptionally large exit wounds of an AR-15 rifle. Most of the bodies were so mutilated that only DNA tests or green Converse could identify them."

Just like muskets, says Ward and the NRA.
You may want to research bullets.
Actually, YOU might. Seriously.
I have.
Not particularly thoroughly, it seems.
A parrot bit me.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #27931 on: June 08, 2022, 07:54:12 PM »

So the January 6 Committee is about to mete out punishment for rioters at the Capitol.
No. You must not follow the news very closely.
When will Chuck Schumer be called on the carpet for threatening harm on SCOTUS Justices.?
https://www.newsweek.com/chuck-schumer-brett-kavanaugh-roe-v-wade-pay-price-comment-1713964
When he actually does so.

***(

When will Merrick Garland grow some balls?
Good question. DoJs refusal to prosecute people for ignoring duly authorized Congressional subpoenae is disappointing.
Always changing the subject.
I can see why.

Holly Martins

« Reply #27932 on: June 08, 2022, 08:07:11 PM »

http://www.vox.com/recode/2022/6/8/23159767/biden-defense-production-act-clean-energy-solar

Good common sense policy long overdue.

Yup.  Exposes the falseness of the "toothless Joe" - he moves nimbly around the Congress gridlock, and yet is ignored by partisan hacks. 

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #27933 on: June 08, 2022, 08:08:56 PM »

So the January 6 Committee is about to mete out punishment for rioters at the Capitol.
When will Chuck Schumer be called on the carpet for threatening harm on SCOTUS Justices.?
https://www.newsweek.com/chuck-schumer-brett-kavanaugh-roe-v-wade-pay-price-comment-1713964

***(

Good question. DoJs refusal to prosecute people for ignoring duly authorized Congressional subpoenae is disappointing.
Always changing the subject.
I can see why.
LOL. You do not read very well. Try it again.
A parrot bit me.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #27934 on: June 08, 2022, 08:10:54 PM »

When he actually does so.[

He actually has. More certainly than Trump did when he said to go to the Capitol peacefully.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #27935 on: June 08, 2022, 08:12:19 PM »

***(

My guess is Navarro does get prosecuted.

Hairy Lime

• View Profile
« Reply #27936 on: June 08, 2022, 08:18:16 PM »

He actually has. More certainly than Trump did when he said to go to the Capitol peacefully.
I realize you are doing everything in your power to ignore the context of 1/6.
A parrot bit me.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #27937 on: June 08, 2022, 08:40:39 PM »

I realize you are doing everything in your power to ignore the context of 1/6.
1/6 will play out.
I realize you are doing everything in your power to excuse the abuses of Schumer and Pelosi.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27938 on: June 08, 2022, 08:42:13 PM »

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price," Schumer, who was then minority leader, said at the time. "You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

No threat there. Prediction.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #27939 on: June 08, 2022, 08:53:50 PM »

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price," Schumer, who was then minority leader, said at the time. "You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

No threat there. Prediction.
Or Else!
LOL!

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #27940 on: June 08, 2022, 08:55:05 PM »

"These bodies were very different," he said of the 19 children and two teachers killed. "They needed extensive restoration. Why? Due to the exceptionally large exit wounds of an AR-15 rifle. Most of the bodies were so mutilated that only DNA tests or green Converse could identify them."

Just like muskets, says Ward and the NRA.
You may want to research bullets.
Actually, YOU might. Seriously.
I have.
Not particularly thoroughly, it seems.
Quite Thououghly.

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
« Reply #27941 on: June 08, 2022, 09:11:38 PM »

The Summit of the Americas is going on right now in Los Angeles, this is very important, and we need to bring jobs to the Americas instead of sending all of the jobs to China. And almost every country in the Americas are Democracies, but they are poor and they need jobs and opportunities. Progress has been made, including in Colombia where their President attended Harvard here in the USA, but we still have a long ways to go. This Summit is very important.

Salute,

Tony V.

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #27942 on: June 08, 2022, 09:29:47 PM »

Seven million.  Buys a lotta votes, at the municipal level.
San Francisco Voter Registration
311,000 democrat
123,000 independent
33,000   GOP

Boudin recall

Yes60%

$7million bought what?
LOL

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27943 on: June 08, 2022, 09:30:55 PM »

Chesa Budin

heh

Boudin also was the first San Francisco DA to file homicide charges against city police officers.  Progressive is okay until you start holding cops accountable, then big donors step in and pay seven million dollars towards your recall.  And most voters couldn't tell the difference between correlation and causation, on crime stats.  The pandemic situation raised crime rates all over. 

But every time someone is pegged in the head with a lawn dart, the DA is blamed.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27944 on: June 08, 2022, 09:34:09 PM »

Chesa Budin

heh

Boudin also was the first San Francisco DA to file homicide charges against city police officers.  Progressive is okay until you start holding cops accountable, then big donors step in and pay seven million dollars towards your recall.  And most voters couldn't tell the difference between correlation and causation, on crime stats.  The pandemic situation raised crime rates all over. 

But every time someone is pegged in the head with a lawn dart, the DA is blamed.
Stupidity squared.
Boudin was a rock off the block of radical terrorism in the form of the Weather Underground. His parents spent decades in prison for murdering policemen while trying to rob a armored truck of millions ( 7?).
His adoptive father was the head of the Weathermen, Bill Ayers.
61 per cent of San Franciscans were not bought. They were awakened to police haters masquerading as civil servants.
A note of warning to Boudin mentor in soft-on-crime philosophy, George Gascon:  Put any plans on buying new office furniture on hold for a while.

Daily GOP talking points parroted by Ward.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 1861 1862 [1863] 1864 1865 ... 2924