Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1748 1749 [1750] 1751 1752 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1985033 times)

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #26235 on: January 11, 2020, 08:30:24 PM »

MSNBC Larry is becoming ridiculous, blaming everything on DT racism and hate of BHO.

Sadly a reformed modern state does not last long in the ME. Iran reverted back
to the dark ages in a hurry. One clown mangod is all it takes.

Fixed

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26236 on: January 11, 2020, 08:39:25 PM »

Hundreds of Iranian protesters demanded Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei step down on Saturday after Tehran admitted that its military had mistakenly shot down a Ukrainian plane, killing all 176 people on board.

“Commander-in-chief [Khamenei] resign, resign,” videos posted on Twitter showed hundreds of people chanting in front of Tehran’s Amir Kabir university.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1216114135529902081?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1216114135529902081&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2Fmiddleeast%2Flive-news%2Fus-iran-news-01-11-2020-intl%2Findex.html
To the brave, long-suffering people of Iran: I've stood with you since the beginning of my Presidency, and my Administration will continue to stand with you. We are following your protests closely, and are inspired by your courage.

The Kurds are saying, "Oh, trust him! Please!"
Nothing like missing the forest for the trees.

If only you knew what that meant.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26237 on: January 11, 2020, 08:42:19 PM »

MSNBC Larry is becoming ridiculous, blaming everything on DT racism and hate of BHO.

Fixed

Nope, Larry and MSNBC blame plenty on Trump's corruption, incompetence, and loss of mental acuity.

The racism and the hatred of Obama are behind some of Trump's greatest hits, like the Iran deal and the debacle with the children from the border. But so much else, like cancer-causing windmills, have nothing to do with either.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #26238 on: January 11, 2020, 08:47:28 PM »

Why would you assume those two things are based on racism and not Trump's just doing what he feels is best for the nation?

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #26239 on: January 11, 2020, 08:51:14 PM »

Fixed

Nope, Larry and MSNBC blame plenty on Trump's corruption, incompetence, and loss of mental acuity.

The racism and the hatred of Obama are behind some of Trump's greatest hits, like the Iran deal and the debacle with the children from the border. But so much else, like cancer-causing windmills, have nothing to do with either.
Cancer causing windmills!
LOL!

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26240 on: January 11, 2020, 09:08:40 PM »

Why would you assume those two things are based on racism and not Trump's just doing what he feels is best for the nation?

Because of his failure to handle immigrant issues equally in other parts of the country, including the group representing the highest percentage of folks here illegally in any given year, in part.

And because there are many items that could have been rolled back by the president, but his focus has consistently been those.

Why would you assume otherwise from a man who has demonstrated by his words his loathing for his predecessor and his disdain for minorities (other than Jews)?

I'll note your lack of comment on the meat of my response to your bogus claim.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26241 on: January 11, 2020, 09:10:49 PM »

Fixed

LOL!

Pretty funny, right?

I imagine you want to pretend it never happened or was a joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0s5Zqmb09g

It's a joke, all right, but it's on the American people, and it's not funny at all in execution.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #26242 on: January 11, 2020, 09:16:17 PM »

Because of his failure to handle immigrant issues equally in other parts of the country, including the group representing the highest percentage of folks here illegally in any given year, in part.

And because there are many items that could have been rolled back by the president, but his focus has consistently been those.

Why would you assume otherwise from a man who has demonstrated by his words his loathing for his predecessor and his disdain for minorities (other than Jews)?

Man's just trying to accomplish what was promised

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #26243 on: January 11, 2020, 09:27:39 PM »

Fixed

LOL!

Pretty funny, right?
Hysterical

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26244 on: January 11, 2020, 09:43:33 PM »

Note kiid is the poster who constantly - constantly - equates political opposition to Trump with personal animus towards Trump.
A parrot bit me.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #26245 on: January 11, 2020, 10:28:24 PM »

"It's the first time in a long time someone has stood up to the Iranian regime," he says. "And the Iranian regime now has to do the cost-benefit analysis of all the terrible things it does to its people and the world before it acts. I think that's a good thing."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/08/us/iranian-americans-what-will-happen-next/?iid=ob_article_organicsidebar_expansion

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26246 on: January 11, 2020, 10:51:17 PM »

Man's just trying to accomplish what was promised

That explains the deficit.

Got it.

And no, he didn't promise to kidnap more than 5,000 children and try to keep them from their families.

He didn't promise to cut benefits to disabled people. He promised to not touch Social Security or Medicare.

He promised an infrastructure program. Still waiting!

Oh, yeah - he promised no golfing. Hah!

So many promises, so little action.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26247 on: January 11, 2020, 10:52:27 PM »

Fixed

LOL!

Pretty funny, right?
Hysterical

Either stupid or deranged or both.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26248 on: January 11, 2020, 10:53:11 PM »

"It's the first time in a long time someone has stood up to the Iranian regime," he says. "And the Iranian regime now has to do the cost-benefit analysis of all the terrible things it does to its people and the world before it acts. I think that's a good thing."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/08/us/iranian-americans-what-will-happen-next/?iid=ob_article_organicsidebar_expansion

Hey, they've been talking to Tony!

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #26249 on: January 11, 2020, 10:53:24 PM »

Iranian political and military leadership, including Gen. Soleimani, neglected one of the most ancient maxims in the history of warfare: know thy enemy.

President Trump is not the type of American politician to which Iran's leaders had become accustomed over the past 40 years. This president actually did what he said he would do. U.S. policy vis-à-vis Iraq, Iran and the greater Middle East changed with the new administration.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trump-iran-stand-down-navy-seal-jack-carr
Pages: 1 ... 1748 1749 [1750] 1751 1752 ... 4288