Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 2677 2678 [2679] 2680 2681 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 2008232 times)

bankshot1

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #40170 on: June 26, 2020, 08:21:08 PM »

I could never figure out Carville and Mary Matalin. Either the sex was astounding, or they were astounding at compartmentalizing, or it was a great act.

She would have made me nuts.

I found their marital life more plausible than Kelly Anne & George.

Carville and Matalin were 100% diametrically opposed politically so there must have been some magic other than the pure heat of the hatred of each other's politcal leanings. So I'm guessing intense raging passion boiling over into raw savage sex.

Kelly Anne and George are aligned politically, both conservative Republicans, so i can see a couple of dates etc where they could actually get to know one another.  Drinks, dinner, after dinner drinks, peck on the cheek, a round of golf at the club, cosplay where he's Ronnie and she's Nancy etc. But eventuality the civility of matrimony melts when she started to draw a pay check from Trump and he's aghast at the law-breaking and attacks on long-held American principles by her employer. So things get chilly, and he founds the Lincoln Project to get her out of the office and home like a good Republican mother and wife.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #40171 on: June 26, 2020, 08:28:18 PM »

A 2nd might be Trump is the cruelest dumbest most indifferent to human life indecent motherfucker ever to be President.

Have you ever done a little research on Andrew Jackson?
I dont think Andrew Jackson was dumb.

No, but he was the most indifferent to human life and indecent motherfucker ever to be President. Just ask the Cherokee Nation about that ethnic cleanser.

Jackson was formed by a culture that lionized that sort of ethnic cleansing.   What's Trump's excuse?   I expect Mary Trump's book will shed some light there.

Can't wait.           

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #40172 on: June 26, 2020, 08:38:52 PM »

The Supreme Court on Friday rejected an emergency appeal that sought permission for voters in Texas to cast absentee ballots in this year’s elections if they feared coronavirus risks from voting in person.

lol

It was a denial of the motion to allow it to go forward now, not a rejection of it all together.

The case is moving forward.

To nowhere

I do love your forum skills. Would you like me to fix that for you?
There is nothing wrong with my post.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 09:20:11 PM by REDSTATEWARD »

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40173 on: June 26, 2020, 08:41:49 PM »

We’re losing confidence in you, Red, just like consumers are losing confidence in this republican economy.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/consumer-sentiment-slips-in-late-june-as-confidence-in-us-economic-policies-slumps-to-trump-era-low-2020-06-26?mod=economic-report
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #40174 on: June 26, 2020, 08:51:41 PM »

Just the kind of guy to create the democrat party.

Jackson was a racist SOB, but if we look at the Dem's timeline we can see some growth and evolution and without going into detail see FDR, Truman, JFK, LBJ and Obama. who fought and won wars, (and lost one too) built a space program, put us on the moon, and made huge technoligcal strides, worked hard to pass legislation of great social import for millions of vulnerable Americans, and generally tried to improve the lives of middle-class Americans. And Joe Biden is a man of accomplishment and decency and empathy, a healer for a deeply wounded nation.

Republicans on the other hand went from a great President in Lincoln and devolved to Hoover, Bush2 who both nearly crushed America economically, and who can forget the Nixon, so much promise, but so flawed, and so prejudiced, he didn't trust most non-WASP Americans, so he tried to rig an election. And now the epitome of corrupt and inept, Trump, a fascist wannabe dictator, through his stunning lack of focus, intelligence and vision is literally destroying America every day.

Yet the stupid motherfucker Red tries to distract by recalling a racist President from 170 years ago because he doesn't have the intelligence or balls or common sense to voice a squeek of protest when confronted by a fucking orange-haired racist that threatens to destroy America today.

Red's a fucking moron.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 09:05:08 PM by bankshot1 »

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #40175 on: June 26, 2020, 08:56:48 PM »

The Supreme Court on Friday rejected an emergency appeal that sought permission for voters in Texas to cast absentee ballots in this year’s elections if they feared coronavirus risks from voting in person.

lol

It was a denial of the motion to allow it to go forward now, not a rejection of it all together.

The case is moving forward.

To nowhere

I do love your forum skills. Would you like me to fix that for you?
There is nothing wrong with my lost.

Great quote, to go with your post formatting skills!

"nothing wrong with my lost." Wow.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #40176 on: June 26, 2020, 09:05:11 PM »

Red’s lost needs to be taken off the bridge and stored in the bilge. It’s the worst thing on the whole damned ship. Fortunately, if you can read and reason, Red’s lost is not contagious.

America has failed Red. A country that put a man on the moon couldn’t or wouldn’t cure his crap personality and micropenis. That’s why he likes only the most terrible presidents of whatever party. He wants the country to suffer as he does.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40177 on: June 26, 2020, 09:06:41 PM »

A 2nd might be Trump is the cruelest dumbest most indifferent to human life indecent motherfucker ever to be President.

Have you ever done a little research on Andrew Jackson?
I dont think Andrew Jackson was dumb.

No, but he was the most indifferent to human life and indecent motherfucker ever to be President. Just ask the Cherokee Nation about that ethnic cleanser.

Jackson was formed by a culture that lionized that sort of ethnic cleansing.

No such thing.

Carry on with your disinformation campaign.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #40178 on: June 26, 2020, 09:10:02 PM »

Jackson was a racist SOB, but if we look at the Dem's timeline we can see some growth and evolution and without going into detail see FDR, Truman, JFK, LBJ and Obama. who fought and won wars, (and lost one too) built a space program, put us on the moon, and made huge technoligcal strides, worked hard to pass legislation of great social import for millions of vulnerable Americans, and generally tried to improve the lives of middle-class Americans. And Joe Biden is a man of accomplishment and decency and empathy, a healer for a deeply wounded nation.

Republicans on the other hand went from a great President in Lincoln and devolved to Hoover, Bush2 who both nearly crushed America economically, and who can forget the Nixon, so much promise, but so flawed, and so prejudiced, he didn't trust most non-WASP Americans, so he tried to rig an election. And now the epitome of corrupt and inept, Trump, a fascist wannabe dictator, through his stunning lack of focus, intelligence and vision is literally destroying America every day.

Yet the stupid motherfucker Red tries to distract by recalling a racist President from 170 years ago because he doesn't have the intelligence or balls or common sense to voice a squeek of protest when confronted by a fucking orange-haired racist that threatens to destroy America today.

Red's a fucking moron.

Lots of good points.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

facilitatorn

• View Profile

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 09:26:15 PM by UNO »

barton

« Reply #40181 on: June 26, 2020, 09:30:56 PM »

If you're on Android,  you may need to scroll sideways to make sense of this Kubrick inspired diptych....

« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 09:34:53 PM by barton »

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #40182 on: June 26, 2020, 09:33:32 PM »

EducaTing the ignorant.

https://youtu.be/X87fflYsSbk

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #40183 on: June 26, 2020, 09:38:53 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/TYTsports/videos/1737025596435113/

Arrested for having bird poop on his car.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #40184 on: June 26, 2020, 09:45:47 PM »

EducaTing the ignorant.

https://youtu.be/X87fflYsSbk

Quote from: bankshot1, post: 3926315, member: 9

Fucking guy is tone deaf but at least he quoted a well-regarded US President. He could have quoted Jefferson Davis, or Robert E Lee.

Pages: 1 ... 2677 2678 [2679] 2680 2681 ... 4288