Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3001 3002 [3003] 3004 3005 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 2008399 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #45030 on: July 28, 2020, 02:22:12 PM »

Ahhh...Lawrence's default setting. "Go fuck yourself."

I would imagine that's the default setting for most people on a message board,  when you start stalking and trolling.   Knicks gave you three more words than your comments deserved.   Try to imagine a world where,  when someone says "it's like jazz... can't really explain it for you... " you drop the matter and move on.   That is the world of civility that you profess to long for.   

And,  BTW,  at a message board,  any member can respond to any post.   So,  if I comment on something you post to another member,  I'm speaking my piece, not defending that member (everyone here can take care of themselves) or usurping their right to respond.

Another one popping off from the peanut gallery.

He chose the jazz reference as an excuse to keep from having to explain.
If you do not want other people to comment on your disputes, try the message function. I realize bullies want to isolate victims but that is not how message boards work.

And how to cabals of leftist twits act, Kunstler?
I wouldn't know. But I know a race baiting bully when I see one, no matter what name you use. People do not react to you the way they do because of politics, but because you are an asshole.
A parrot bit me.

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45031 on: July 28, 2020, 02:23:18 PM »

Perhaps a better name for the Senate HEALS Act would be the Senate HEELS Act.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #45033 on: July 28, 2020, 02:35:29 PM »

Utley give it a rest.

Because that's what you would do, right, banksy?

I can be a persistant debator. But I try to stay on point, make my point and hopefully move on.

But f someone wants to continue to engage on points or on other grounds, I'll party.

However I've no idea what point you have other than to endlessly attack knicks, and seemingly in a purposely provocative manner.

That's my take.

Bad take.

But, like others you seem to feel so poorly of Lawrence that you won't let him speak for himself and attempt to defend his remarks without feeling the need to jump in and speak for him.

So, that's something for YOU to consider.

I think quite highly of knicks and he has amply demonstrated he can defend himself from your indecency.

But standing up for decency when you see indecency is the right thing to do.

And you are indecent.

And i have no regard for it or you.

Your long history of stalking, indency, lies and deception can not be erased by your morphing into your next persona.

And that's the point.

And perhaps you would be well served to consider that.

You need me to appear to be less than you, but you are the same. As is Lawrence.

So, in keeping with Elba tradition, not mine, but yours and his:

Go fuck yourself.

Utley you appear as you are.
Which is why you are so recogniiable to all in Elba.

And I've got nothing to do with that.

No mask you wear can hide your indecency.

And the best to you as always

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #45034 on: July 28, 2020, 02:40:54 PM »

Utley give it a rest.

I can be a persistant debator. But I try to stay on point, make my point and hopefully move on.

But f someone wants to continue to engage on points or on other grounds, I'll party.

However I've no idea what point you have other than to endlessly attack knicks, and seemingly in a purposely provocative manner.

That's my take.

Bad take.

But, like others you seem to feel so poorly of Lawrence that you won't let him speak for himself and attempt to defend his remarks without feeling the need to jump in and speak for him.

I think quite highly of knicks and he has amply demonstrated he can defend himself from your indecency.

And you are indecent.

Your long history of stalking, indency, lies and deception can not be erased by your morphing into your next persona.

And that's the point.

You need me to appear to be less than you, but you are the same. As is Lawrence.

Go fuck yourself.

You need me to appear to be less than you,

Projection much, bubbelah?
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #45035 on: July 28, 2020, 02:47:17 PM »

I would imagine that's the default setting for most people on a message board,  when you start stalking and trolling.   Knicks gave you three more words than your comments deserved.   Try to imagine a world where,  when someone says "it's like jazz... can't really explain it for you... " you drop the matter and move on.   That is the world of civility that you profess to long for.   

And,  BTW,  at a message board,  any member can respond to any post.   So,  if I comment on something you post to another member,  I'm speaking my piece, not defending that member (everyone here can take care of themselves) or usurping their right to respond.

If you do not want other people to comment on your disputes, try the message function. I realize bullies want to isolate victims but that is not how message boards work.

I wouldn't know. But I know a race baiting bully when I see one, no matter what name you use. People do not react to you the way they do because of politics, but because you are an asshole.

Sure. Uh huh. You're kidding, of course.

Let's change some reality.

No bullying. Just inconvenient questions for the inconsistent among us who choose to throw opinions on the board without explanation.

And if your concern is bullying, then what happens here regarding kid and red and Bambu and luee should upset you, too. But it doesn't.

The amazing thing is that I've reached out respectfully for months to many here and was greeted with go fuck yourself.

So, now that is over.

I will act in accordance with the established milleau.

Or, like you, I'll "behave as expected", but only after a very serious and sustained effort to change what was expected.

Go look in the mirror, Kunstler.

What you think you see in me is in yourself.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #45036 on: July 28, 2020, 02:47:58 PM »

Utley give it a rest.

That's my take.

Bad take.

And you are indecent.

And that's the point.

Go fuck yourself.

Nope. Fact, Chuckles.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #45037 on: July 28, 2020, 02:51:43 PM »

Utley give it a rest.

That's my take.

Bad take.

And you are indecent.

And that's the point.

Go fuck yourself.

Nope. Fact, Chuckles.

Fact?

You can back up that ‘fact’ or is this merely your opinion?

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #45038 on: July 28, 2020, 02:57:10 PM »

The left wing of the Democratic Party could be part of the reason for reelecting Trump.
There are factors, but the whinging leftists in the party don't know how to win elections.

“We have to be true to ourselves and acknowledge that Biden is a mediocre, milquetoast, neoliberal centrist that we’ve been fighting against in the Democratic establishment,” Cornel West, the Harvard University professor and a Bernie Sanders supporter, told me.

If Sanders’s primary voters stay home on Election Day out of pique, that could damage Biden’s chances, especially in must-win swing states.

Nina Turner, a co-chair of the Sanders campaign, told me she has no appetite for the choice she faces: “It’s like saying to somebody, ‘You have a bowl of shit in front of you, and all you’ve got to do is eat half of it instead of the whole thing.’ It’s still shit.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/07/how-trump-could-win-reelection/612205/

Mr. West and Ms. Turner, STFU and get to work. Once you get Biden in, then bitch.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #45039 on: July 28, 2020, 02:58:03 PM »

Utley give it a rest.

That's my take.

Bad take.

And you are indecent.

And that's the point.

Go fuck yourself.

Nope. Fact, Chuckles.

Fact?

You can back up that ‘fact’ or is this merely your opinion?

It's like jazz, Larry, man. If I have to explain it, you don't get it.

GFY.

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #45040 on: July 28, 2020, 03:06:39 PM »

Again, in the tradition of Elba: GFY.

How many times do you have to do it before it is your tradition, no matter to whom you wish to ascribe it?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 03:09:10 PM by Echo4 »

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45041 on: July 28, 2020, 03:09:29 PM »

No bullying. Just inconvenient questions for the inconsistent among us who choose to throw opinions on the board without explanation.
Bull shit. You have race baited Larry on these boards for years. I used to think you liked dating people to call you racist, but I realized there is no difference between that and actually being racist. Which you are.

And if your concern is bullying, then what happens here regarding kid and red and Bambu and luee should upset you, too. But it doesn't.

The amazing thing is that I've reached out respectfully for months to many here and was greeted with go fuck yourself.
I think everyone here understands your act. And no one wants to play. No matter how "respectful" you pretend to be, over a decade of your being an asshole tells us your character.

So, now that is over.

Or, like you, I'll "behave as expected", but only after a very serious and sustained effort to change what was expected.

No, we all see you clearly. You have been a raging racist asshole for a decade. God only knows why Larry still toys with you.
A parrot bit me.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #45042 on: July 28, 2020, 03:26:41 PM »

Bull shit. You have race baited Larry on these boards for years. I used to think you liked dating people to call you racist, but I realized there is no difference between that and actually being racist. Which you are.

I think everyone here understands your act. And no one wants to play. No matter how "respectful" you pretend to be, over a decade of your being an asshole tells us your character.

So, now that is over.

No, we all see you clearly. You have been a raging racist asshole for a decade. God only knows why Larry still toys with you.

And there you go again, Josh. Anyone who doesn't tow the line as you determine it is a racist.

Larry doesn't get a pass because he's black.
That would be racist.

Sorry, hypocritical mass of stinking bullshit that you are.

This entire thread stems from Lawrence throwing something in the board in Redstate fashion, asked to explain his opinion further,then acting like he's a victim because he was asked a legitimate question.

Then the usual crowd jumped in to defend poor Larry from the outrageous victimization of being asked if he could provide more details for his assertions.

The racists here are you, Kunstler.

Banks, not so much. He just could not resist inserting himself where he doesn't belong.

Larry has yet to show why he thinks that John Lewis will have a profound impact in the 2020 election.

But he has shown he's as full if shit as you and every other their who thinks they can dismiss another poster on the simple grounds of not aligning ones views with him.

GFY.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 03:30:05 PM by UNO »

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #45043 on: July 28, 2020, 03:28:37 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/28/health/pfizer-coronavirus-vaccine-trial-begins-biontech/index.html

"Drug giant Pfizer and its partner BioNTech have begun an advanced trial of one of their experimental coronavirus vaccines in volunteers in the United States.

"The first four participants were dosed Monday at the University of Rochester Medical Center, a spokesman there said. The combined Phase 2/3 trial, which looks for safety, efficacy and optimal dosing of a vaccine or drug, will include up to 30,000 participants.

"It was the second advanced trial of a coronavirus vaccine to get under way in the United States Monday. Earlier Monday, Moderna started a Phase 3 trial in the United States of its experimental vaccine. Pfizer's vaccine is different, but also uses an experimental approach that employs genetic material to stimulate an immune response against a key part of the coronavirus.
Earlier this month, Pfizer and BioNTech released preliminary data showing that one of their vaccines, known only by its experimental name BNT162b1, appeared safe and elicited antibody and T-cell immune responses in a Phase 1/2 trial."

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #45044 on: July 28, 2020, 03:33:30 PM »

Jim Jones losing his shit because he just saw the game.

They don’t want answers from Barr. They’re just gonna fuck him up.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 3001 3002 [3003] 3004 3005 ... 4288