Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3002 3003 [3004] 3005 3006 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 2008306 times)

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #45045 on: July 28, 2020, 03:34:51 PM »

Ahhh...Lawrence's default setting. "Go fuck yourself."

I would imagine that's the default setting for most people on a message board,  when you start stalking and trolling.   Knicks gave you three more words than your comments deserved.   Try to imagine a world where,  when someone says "it's like jazz... can't really explain it for you... " you drop the matter and move on.   That is the world of civility that you profess to long for.   

And,  BTW,  at a message board,  any member can respond to any post.   So,  if I comment on something you post to another member,  I'm speaking my piece, not defending that member (everyone here can take care of themselves) or usurping their right to respond.

Another one popping off from the peanut gallery.

He chose the jazz reference as an excuse to keep from having to explain.
If you do not want other people to comment on your disputes, try the message function. I realize bullies want to isolate victims but that is not how message boards work.

And how to cabals of leftist twits act, Kunstler?
I wouldn't know. But I know a race baiting bully when I see one, no matter what name you use. People do not react to you the way they do because of politics, but because you are an asshole.

Sure. Uh huh. You're kidding, of course.

Let's change some reality.

No bullying. Just inconvenient questions for the inconsistent among us who choose to throw opinions on the board without explanation.
Bull shit. You have race baited Larry on these boards for years. I used to think you liked dating people to call you racist, but I realized there is no difference between that and actually being racist. Which you are.

And if your concern is bullying, then what happens here regarding kid and red and Bambu and luee should upset you, too. But it doesn't.

The amazing thing is that I've reached out respectfully for months to many here and was greeted with go fuck yourself.
I think everyone here understands your act. And no one wants to play. No matter how "respectful" you pretend to be, over a decade of your being an asshole tells us your character.

So, now that is over.

I will act in accordance with the established milleau.

Or, like you, I'll "behave as expected", but only after a very serious and sustained effort to change what was expected.

Go look in the mirror, Kunstler.

What you think you see in me is in yourself.
No, we all see you clearly. You have been a raging racist asshole for a decade. God only knows why Larry still toys with you.

And there you go again, Josh. Anyone who doesn't tow the line as you determine it is a racist.
No, you are.
A parrot bit me.

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #45046 on: July 28, 2020, 03:35:02 PM »

I would imagine that's the default setting for most people on a message board,  when you start stalking and trolling.   Knicks gave you three more words than your comments deserved.   Try to imagine a world where,  when someone says "it's like jazz... can't really explain it for you... " you drop the matter and move on.   That is the world of civility that you profess to long for.   

And,  BTW,  at a message board,  any member can respond to any post.   So,  if I comment on something you post to another member,  I'm speaking my piece, not defending that member (everyone here can take care of themselves) or usurping their right to respond.

If you do not want other people to comment on your disputes, try the message function. I realize bullies want to isolate victims but that is not how message boards work.

I wouldn't know. But I know a race baiting bully when I see one, no matter what name you use. People do not react to you the way they do because of politics, but because you are an asshole.

No bullying. Just inconvenient questions for the inconsistent among us who choose to throw opinions on the board without explanation.
Bull shit. You have race baited Larry on these boards for years. I used to think you liked dating people to call you racist, but I realized there is no difference between that and actually being racist. Which you are.

And if your concern is bullying, then what happens here regarding kid and red and Bambu and luee should upset you, too. But it doesn't.

The amazing thing is that I've reached out respectfully for months to many here and was greeted with go fuck yourself.
I think everyone here understands your act. And no one wants to play. No matter how "respectful" you pretend to be, over a decade of your being an asshole tells us your character.

So, now that is over.

Or, like you, I'll "behave as expected", but only after a very serious and sustained effort to change what was expected.

No, we all see you clearly. You have been a raging racist asshole for a decade. God only knows why Larry still toys with you.

And there you go again, Josh. Anyone who doesn't tow the line as you determine it is a racist.

Yup! Clearly me, hard at work.

I don't even need to type it in for you to know how I feel.

/laughs/

Your posturing is too too funny, Ham.

You remain a sexist, racist asshole. Plenty of folks don't "tow the line," Piggy. It's not a question of towing the line and you know it.

But, when you use "princess" as an insult, it's misogynist. Not because I say so, either. I could be silent. You would still be misogynistic.

The same follows from your stereotyping and other racist mannerisms.

You do keep complaining about people's "inserting" themselves where they don't belong, ignoring (a) that you do the same kind of jumping in whenever the spirit moves you, and (b) that it is explicitly how THIS message board works.

But I have words for all of us in the next post.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45047 on: July 28, 2020, 03:36:39 PM »

So, now that is over.

Yup! Clearly me, hard at work.

I don't even need to type it in for you to know how I feel.

/laughs/

Your posturing is too too funny, Ham.

You remain a sexist, racist asshole. Plenty of folks don't "tow the line," Piggy. It's not a question of towing the line and you know it.

But, when you use "princess" as an insult, it's misogynist. Not because I say so, either. I could be silent. You would still be misogynistic.

The same follows from your stereotyping and other racist mannerisms.

You do keep complaining about people's "inserting" themselves where they don't belong, ignoring (a) that you do the same kind of jumping in whenever the spirit moves you, and (b) that it is explicitly how THIS message board works.

But I have words for all of us in the next post.
I forgot to thank him for the compliment.
A parrot bit me.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #45048 on: July 28, 2020, 03:36:59 PM »

THREE THOUSAND!!!

LET'S GO!!!

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #45049 on: July 28, 2020, 03:40:36 PM »

Folks, enough poor electrons have been wasted on the fact that Utley insists he is not racist, but everybody but him who has opined on the issue disagrees.

Go ahead and comment on his being a racist, but when he comes back with his inane attacks on you, can you drop it? It makes it harder to find the nuggets that are in here.

So, one observation per racist moment, one strident response in which he kills your egos, then move on, can you?

And UNO, you urge us all to look in the mirror. You would do well to do more of it, yourself. As you say, we all do better when we can admit mistakes.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #45050 on: July 28, 2020, 03:43:29 PM »

BTW, I am waiting for the Business & Tech page to get up to 50ish posts of which the last 12 are bogus, as it takes me less time to get rid of them that way than if I get rid of each one or two as they appear.

No need to alert me to them.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #45051 on: July 28, 2020, 03:50:12 PM »

In one of the more ironic columns by the Federalist this year, they take a hilarious stand on accepting election results.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/28/it-is-resistance-not-trump-that-needs-to-learn-to-accept-election-results/

"Given what they've put the country through since November 2016, the groups that need to be asked if they will accept an election loss in November 2020 are the media, Democratic politicians, and other Resistance activists."

Given that nobody but the "president" has said a word about refusing to accept the results, should Trump win reelection, while Trump has repeatedly said he is not sure he would, wtf are they going on about?

Then again, this is the "president" who claims he is entitled to a do-over because of investigations of him. (Bill Clinton, are you listening? Maybe you should get EIGHT more years, right?!)

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45052 on: July 28, 2020, 03:51:27 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/28/health/pfizer-coronavirus-vaccine-trial-begins-biontech/index.html

"Drug giant Pfizer and its partner BioNTech have begun an advanced trial of one of their experimental coronavirus vaccines in volunteers in the United States.

"The first four participants were dosed Monday at the University of Rochester Medical Center, a spokesman there said. The combined Phase 2/3 trial, which looks for safety, efficacy and optimal dosing of a vaccine or drug, will include up to 30,000 participants.

"It was the second advanced trial of a coronavirus vaccine to get under way in the United States Monday. Earlier Monday, Moderna started a Phase 3 trial in the United States of its experimental vaccine. Pfizer's vaccine is different, but also uses an experimental approach that employs genetic material to stimulate an immune response against a key part of the coronavirus.
Earlier this month, Pfizer and BioNTech released preliminary data showing that one of their vaccines, known only by its experimental name BNT162b1, appeared safe and elicited antibody and T-cell immune responses in a Phase 1/2 trial."

Hope it works.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #45053 on: July 28, 2020, 03:59:49 PM »

http://www.dcreport.org/2020/07/27/trump-tries-dominating-the-streets-and-the-political-landscape/

"Trump’s words are divisive, raw, unheeding, misogynistic, racist and wrong."

And have been, from the start. From before he got elected.

And the bulk of those who voted for him the first time around stand ready to do so, again.

Ward wondered why I didn't use the word deplorable, when I was talking about the ignorance and stupidity of the average American citizen. And he accused me of racism, because I think Americans are dumb. (And he leaps to accuse people of being unable to read. Hah!)

But... those Americans who would support a president and candidate of whom it can be rightly said that his "words are divisive, raw, unheeding, misogynistic, racist and wrong," are deplorable.

Your deplorables' reaction to a white man holding a BLM sign:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltmlvk9GAto
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45054 on: July 28, 2020, 04:03:29 PM »

Folks, enough poor electrons have been wasted on the fact that Utley insists he is not racist, but everybody but him who has opined on the issue disagrees.

Go ahead and comment on his being a racist, but when he comes back with his inane attacks on you, can you drop it? It makes it harder to find the nuggets that are in here.

So, one observation per racist moment, one strident response in which he kills your egos, then move on, can you?

And UNO, you urge us all to look in the mirror. You would do well to do more of it, yourself. As you say, we all do better when we can admit mistakes.

The cabal works hard to create it's own version of reality.

All the cabal has done is reinforce the weakness of Larry's "abilities".

Poor guy can't back up his views, but there you and the gang are to scream "racist!" in order to help him out.

That's some "help".

All you've done us show your low opinion of his skills.

Sad.

But behave as expected, you self-important, sanctimonious, egocentric leftist twit.

Larry doesn't need special treatment. He has the same rights as everyone here. He was born with those rights. You don't get to give him extra rights merely because you feel sorry for him, or because you feel someone question his views is too hard on him.

THAT'S RACIST, you dumb motherfucker.

Treat him like a man, not a child.

Bitch.

Please.

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #45055 on: July 28, 2020, 04:08:04 PM »

Go fuck yourself.

Comedian Sean Patton does a great bit about "Go fuck yourself"
He examines all possible ways "Go fuck yourself" can be interpreted and it's pure NSFW genius.
Skip to 44 minute 20 second mark on the IG live video below.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CAwe_qegLcJ/

Echo4

• View Profile
« Reply #45056 on: July 28, 2020, 04:16:08 PM »

Larry doesn't need special treatment. He has the same rights as everyone here. He was born with those rights. You don't get to give him extra rights merely because you feel sorry for him, or because you feel someone question his views is too hard on him.

THAT'S RACIST, you dumb motherfucker.

Must explain why I call you a misogynist, too, huh? To protect poor beleaguered Larry?

Your reasoning is as sound as Ward's was when he accused me of racism for calling Americans stupid.

You would continue being a racist if Larry were to disappear in a puff of logic. Our opinions of you are based on you, not him. That you hide behind him this way is hilarious.

That's my one.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #45057 on: July 28, 2020, 04:23:49 PM »

Go fuck yourself.

Comedian Sean Patton does a great bit about "Go fuck yourself"
He examines all possible ways "Go fuck yourself" can be interpreted and it's pure NSFW genius.
Skip to 44 minute 20 second mark on the IG live video below.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CAwe_qegLcJ/

He goes on for a good 10 minutes.  Stick with it.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #45058 on: July 28, 2020, 04:33:39 PM »

Nope. Fact, Chuckles.

Fact?

You can back up that ‘fact’ or is this merely your opinion?

It's like jazz, Larry, man. If I have to explain it, you don't get it.

GFY.

Naw, son. A fact is a fucking fact or it ain’t.

But imma throw you a bone...

Here’s the answer you’ve demanded.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #45059 on: July 28, 2020, 04:37:35 PM »

Biden's a breath of fresh air in the shit-storm of the Trump vortex
Pages: 1 ... 3002 3003 [3004] 3005 3006 ... 4288