Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3889 3890 [3891] 3892 3893 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1596090 times)

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #58350 on: November 27, 2020, 03:44:49 PM »

Tried the download, Larry, but...

To continue, Google will share your name, email address, language preference, and profile picture with academia.edu. Before using this app, you can review academia.edu's privacy policy and terms of service.

NO, thanks.

Just post the damn relevant data in a safe manner, please, dope.

Piss off.

You wanted everything you got it.

I wanted support for your assertions. You haven't shown that.

Your anger betrays your undoing.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #58351 on: November 27, 2020, 03:50:27 PM »

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

Hamilton Samuels

• View Profile
« Reply #58352 on: November 27, 2020, 03:52:59 PM »

So much winning by Biden. This one among the sweeter victories:

A federal appeals court has shot down the Trump campaign’s attempt to overturn the election result in Pennsylvania—with a judge appointed by the president writing the scathing decision.

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals Justice Stephanos Bibas wrote in a 21-page opinion issued Friday.

The three-judge panel noted that the campaign’s grievances amounted to “nothing more” than allegations that Pennsylvania restricted poll watchers and let voters fix technical defects in their mail-in ballots.

“The Campaign tries to repackage these state-law claims as unconstitutional discrimination. Yet its allegations are vague and conclusory,” the opinion says.

“It never alleges that anyone treated the Trump campaign or Trump votes worse than it treated the Biden campaign or Biden votes.”

Scathing decision.

Heh

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58353 on: November 27, 2020, 04:32:08 PM »

Trump's ass got kicked again.

Keeping both sides of the scoreboard would be nice - but I understand this is not your quest or your meaning.

You have never practiced that.

And go ahead and list all of the court cases on this topic that Trump has won, when the last word was in. Just make sure to use a real news source.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #58354 on: November 27, 2020, 04:39:12 PM »

the Blaze:
"Megyn Kelly yanks kids out of NYC school over call to reform white children---and now she and her family are leaving the city altogether.
Kelly announced the decision after learning that her kids' school promoted the "reform" of white chidren in racially biased practices."

#####

Well there you go...division already...and the election was only 'yesterday'.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 04:45:07 PM by bambu. »
Go woke, go broke.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #58355 on: November 27, 2020, 04:52:54 PM »

The Steve Sanchez Show:
"Kelly said that she received a letter from the administrators of her two young sons' school that detailed
a plan to implement an extreme racial social justice agenda in the school."

#####

Charming.

Go woke, go broke.

barton

« Reply #58356 on: November 27, 2020, 05:35:23 PM »

Keeping both sides of the scoreboard would be nice - but I understand this is not your quest or your meaning.

Here's another side:  Trump's an infantile fuckwad who should man up and concede.   And then get the fuck out of public life so no one is subjected to his oral flatulence ever again.   

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #58357 on: November 27, 2020, 05:40:05 PM »

Here's another side:  Trump's an infantile fuckwad who should man up and concede.   And then get the fuck out of public life so no one is subjected to his oral flatulence ever again.
What?
And leave the room with nothing to talk about?
LOL!

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #58358 on: November 27, 2020, 06:28:38 PM »

News Item

United Air­lines on Fri­day be­gan op­er­at­ing charter flights to po­si­tion doses of Pfizer Inc.’s Covid-19 vac­cine for quick dis­trib­u­tion if the shots are ap­proved by the FDA.

Other cargo and pas­sen­ger air­lines are also pre­paring for the global push to get vac­cines to the pub­lic quickly. Amer­i­can Air­lines said it has been conduct­ing trial flights from Mi­ami to South Amer­ica to test the ther­mal pack­ag­ing and op­er­a­tional pro­cesses for ship­ping vac­cines.

FedEx Corp. and DHL In­ternational GmBH have in­tro­duced tem­per­a­ture-mon­i­toring sys­tems to track fu­ture vac­cine shipments. United Par­cel Ser­vice Inc. and Deutsche Lufthansa AG are build­ing “freezer farms” combin­ing many re­frig­er­ators at their air­port hubs to store vac­cines in tran­sit.

Ain’t Capitalism grand?

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #58359 on: November 27, 2020, 06:41:27 PM »

I think what's going to be fascinating will be as Trump decides on his political future (assuming he escapes prison and the blowback from what is likely at best embarassing and damning evidence against him) whether its running again as a presidential candidate in '24, or as eminence grise of the Trump-Republican Fascist party, who among the cowardly pretender princes, who crave the power, will have the balls to challenge Trump for party leadership.

The political skillls needed to ball-wash Trump and kow-tow to him in exile, in the hope for his blessing and the support of the base knowing it may never come, while at the same time maintaining the pretense you're your own "man" should be both entertaining and uncomfortable to watch.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #58360 on: November 27, 2020, 06:46:33 PM »

While the recent 5-4 vote upheld the right of religious congregations to assemble with no restrictions as to the # of congregants, despite the heightened risks of spreading disease they may pose to society, that vote likely would have been 5-4 the other way if held 6 months ago without Justice Serena Joy on the cour

Sure.

Food for thought - makeup of the court right now is not really 6-3.

Sure it is.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #58362 on: November 27, 2020, 07:09:10 PM »

To continue, Google will share your name, email address, language preference, and profile picture with academia.edu. Before using this app, you can review academia.edu's privacy policy and terms of service.

NO, thanks.

Piss off.

Pavlovian.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #58363 on: November 27, 2020, 07:12:57 PM »

NO, thanks.

Piss off.

Banksie

Come get your boy.

Lyndon Johnson

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #58364 on: November 27, 2020, 07:21:31 PM »

NO, thanks.

Piss off.

Banksie

Come get your boy.

Knicks-He's not my boy.

You may not like his manner, nor his endless attempts to annoy you and get under your skin, but in this particular matter, IMO he wasn't wrong.

But to your credit you eventually provided the data requested.

Its now up to him to put up or shut-up.

Its not my job.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 07:23:35 PM by bankshot1 »
Pages: 1 ... 3889 3890 [3891] 3892 3893 ... 4288