Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3928 3929 [3930] 3931 3932 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1585105 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #58936 on: December 03, 2020, 12:36:55 AM »

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/sidney-powell-trump-georgia-election-rally-b1765389.html

Sidney Powell called for Republicans to boycott the two senate elections.

The Elite Team!

Could be a trick to con the democrats into not voting?
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #58937 on: December 03, 2020, 12:44:11 AM »

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-jared-kushner-ppp-loan-coronavirus-b1765356.html

The same fucks who tried to make political hay by lying about the virus early then using federal power to intentionally screw up state and local responses to juice up body counts in the many places they are unpopular.

They are outside the protection of the law. All who hew to them become outside the protection of the law.

They are cracker terrorists. They live only to be made examples of so no one tries to follow in their footsteps for a very long time.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #58938 on: December 03, 2020, 12:46:44 AM »

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/sidney-powell-trump-georgia-election-rally-b1765389.html

Sidney Powell called for Republicans to boycott the two senate elections.

The Elite Team!

Could be a trick to con the democrats into not voting?

Yes. A very clever trick...

ARTHUR:  What happens now?
BEDEMIR:  Well, now, uh, Launcelot, Galahad, and I wait until nightfall, and then leap out of the rabbit, taking the French by surprise — not only by surprise, but totally unarmed!
ARTHUR:  Who leaps out?
BEDEMIR:  Uh, Launcelot, Galahad, and I.  Uh, leap out of the rabbit, uh and uh….
ARTHUR:  Oh….
BEDEMIR:  Oh….  Um, l-look, if we built this large wooden badger–
[Wooden rabbit is catapulted towards them]
ALL:  Run away!  Run away!  Run away!  Run away!

Richard P. Feynman

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #58939 on: December 03, 2020, 02:23:16 AM »

Trump is doing more to accelerate Iran’s nuclear program than any president in US history.

The axis of evil is bedminster - mar lago - the old post office building in DC.

Richard P. Feynman

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #58941 on: December 03, 2020, 03:47:39 AM »

Anyone who receives a pardon from trump becomes a potential co-conspirator with trump in the RICO case surrounding trump’s corrupt use of presidential pardons. Better for these people to flee the country, surrender their assets, and simply never return. It isn’t safe for them here anymore.

This includes his family, cabinet, campaign, and legal team as well as disgraced spy and turncoat Mike Flynn.

Run, Mike. Run.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
Re: Santa... you'll be a woman soon
« Reply #58942 on: December 03, 2020, 03:52:54 AM »

"US to station a new fleet near Australia".

Yo!
I feel safer already.

Obviously..."Joe Biden understands" ...what's going on with China.
Go woke, go broke.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
"Well, I left Rome and landed in Brussels.  On a plane ride so bumpy that I almost cried. Clergy men in uniform, and young girls pulling mussels. Everyone was there to greet me when I stepped inside..."-Bob Dylan

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58944 on: December 03, 2020, 11:19:29 AM »

What RESPONSIBLE Presidents do:https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/12/03/covid-vaccine-obama-bush-clinton-said-theyll-take-publicly/3806592001/

Former Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton have said they are willing to take a coronavirus vaccine to prove that the treatment is safe and effective. They may even film themselves getting injected.

Men. Not little boys.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

bankshot1

• View Profile
« Reply #58945 on: December 03, 2020, 11:23:08 AM »

I hope the quiet in here is that Red took everyone on a road trip to Philly for Hoagies.

barton

« Reply #58946 on: December 03, 2020, 11:26:28 AM »

Or it's due to monolith mania, which has swept the world in the past two weeks.

Now, a third metal slab has appeared atop Pine Mountain in Atascadero, California.

Hikers stumbled across the 10-foot-tall, stainless-steel monolith on Wednesday morning. It's almost an exact match to two other metal monoliths that were discovered in Utah and Romania in the past two weeks.

According to the local outlet Atascadero News, the California monolith was three-sided, just like the one in Utah. But unlike the one in the Utah desert, this 200-pound structure wasn't firmly attached to the ground and could be knocked over with a firm push.

https://www.insider.com/third-monolith-found-california-matches-utah-romania-2020-12

(the second one,  in Romania, has also disappeared BTW) 

(more details on the monoliths in the Arts thread)

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #58947 on: December 03, 2020, 11:31:59 AM »

Tweet from Rashida Tlaib ( democrat Minnesota)
From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free

She then deleted the tweet after a response from a user who captured it and added,
“Tell me again how Rashida Tlaib is not a raving antisemite.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 11:35:39 AM by REDSTATEWARD »

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58948 on: December 03, 2020, 11:42:15 AM »

I hope the quiet in here is that Red took everyone on a road trip to Philly for Hoagies.

Red in Philly. Ha! He'd last about 10 minutes. First snark that he uttered to a passerby would send him the way of Joe Frazier in the Foreman fight.
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

barton

« Reply #58949 on: December 03, 2020, 11:43:12 AM »

Redward:  Asking that people be free from oppression doesn't make you an anti-Semite.   Please make a responsible attempt to post more than quoted angry tweets.   

Also,  sometime,  look up the situation in Gaza with potable drinking water.   It's time for humane decent people in Israel to speak up to their government on the matter.   
Pages: 1 ... 3928 3929 [3930] 3931 3932 ... 4288