Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 4173 4174 [4175] 4176 4177 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1995243 times)

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #62610 on: January 10, 2021, 08:54:35 PM »

Okay

Here are Clinton's full remarks, per reporter Ruby Cramer at Buzzfeed:
"I know there are only 60 days left to make our case — and don't get complacent, don't see the latest outrageous, offensive, inappropriate comment and think well he's done this time. We are living in a volatile political environment.
"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? [Laughter/applause]. The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people, now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric. Now some of those folks, they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America.
"But the other basket, the other basket, and I know because I see friends from all over America here. I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas, as well as you know New York and California. But that other basket of people who are people who feel that government has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they are just desperate for change. It doesn't really even matter where it comes from. They don't buy everything he says but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroine, feel like they're in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well."

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62611 on: January 10, 2021, 08:54:53 PM »

Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #62612 on: January 10, 2021, 08:57:28 PM »

Red can copy and paste. Not sure he can read or comprehend. Evidence is scant and, to be as charitable as possible to the miserable sod, inconclusive.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #62613 on: January 10, 2021, 08:59:18 PM »

Trump allowed another 9/11 today while he was working on his next Fort Sumpter.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #62614 on: January 10, 2021, 09:05:16 PM »

You would have to total the crimes of every single person executed by the federal government since the Kennedy administration to equal in severity the least offensive third of trump’s crimes while in office. In addition trump has done more lasting harm that all those we’ve executed since the Kennedy administration combined.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62615 on: January 10, 2021, 09:07:17 PM »

Larry Rendall Brock, a charged U.S. Capitol rioter seen with flexi-cuffs, was ID-ed by ex-wife.

"I just know that when I saw this was happening I was afraid he would be there. [...] It is such a good picture of him and I recognize his patch," she told FBI, per court doc w/ pics https://t.co/EkMXJag6Iv

Another fellow discovered that since his adventure in the Capitol Building he had been put on the no-fly list... by getting to the airport and not being allowed to board.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62616 on: January 10, 2021, 09:24:00 PM »

A million new cases every four days.

3,300 new deaths every day on average. That's like a 9-11 and two Murrah Buildings, every day.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #62617 on: January 10, 2021, 09:32:42 PM »

Flaming torches at Charlottesville.
Remember that?
"We will not be replaced"...unemployment, immigration, discrimination against White males.

My guess is they can read..."Discrimination against White males will soon be encouraged in a bid to boost the status of women and cultural and religious minorities."
That from the Aussie newspaper probably bobbed up in their Google search somewhere or inboxes.
When they read that, they probably said: SSS...UGAR!   and got super outraged, as White males downunder did.
Also outraged were women with White husbands, boyfriends, brothers and sons who were the major breadwinners/family.

The outraged White males in America also likely read that the politicians in leftist state Victoria Australia passed laws in the parliament to enact that "positive discrimination".
And people wonder why they invaded the Capitol.
No surprise to me.
They can see the writing on the wall.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 09:36:13 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #62618 on: January 10, 2021, 09:35:14 PM »

Remember that?
"We will not be replaced"...unemployment, immigration, discrimination against White males.

My guess is they can read..."Discrimination against White males will soon be encouraged in a bid to boost the status of women and cultural and religious minorities."
That from the Aussie newspaper probably bobbed up in their Google search somewhere or inboxes.
When they read that, they probably said: SSS...UGAR!   and got super outraged, as White males downunder did.
Also outraged were women with White husbands, boyfriends, brothers and sons who were the major breadwinners/family.

The outraged White males in America also likely read that the politicians in leftist state Victoria Australia passed laws in the parliament to enact that "positive discrimination".
And people wonder why they invading the Capitol.
Um...it wasn’t quite “we will not be replaced” that those poor oppressed folks were chanting.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #62619 on: January 10, 2021, 09:36:49 PM »

Remember that?

And people wonder why they invading the Capitol.
Um...it wasn’t quite “we will not be replaced” that those poor oppressed folks were chanting.

I heard one guy say it.

I also saw on my tv some time ago Jeff Jones [I think][KKK 'Georgia Knights' I think] and co at a rally...anti-immigration rally or something.
He said "It's becoming harder and harder to get a job in this country".
Unemployment, immigration, being replaced.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 09:42:59 PM by bambu. »
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #62620 on: January 10, 2021, 09:37:32 PM »

Sure you did.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62621 on: January 10, 2021, 09:38:59 PM »

Remember that?

Except that that has been their mantra for more than 100 years, Bambu.

You are inventing bullshit.

The risk of the Jews replacing them is less than zero, but that is who they are talking about as much as anything.

And you? You support them.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #62622 on: January 10, 2021, 09:46:44 PM »

Remember that?

Except that that has been their mantra for more than 100 years, Bambu.

You are inventing bullshit.

The risk of the Jews replacing them is less than zero, but that is who they are talking about as much as anything.

And you? You support them.

Not their methods nor hate speech, racism, and waving Nazi flags....but I sure believe they have a point about discrimination, being replaced, and [massive, inappropriate] immigration.

YouTube;
"Klan rally against Vietnamese fishermen in Texas 1981"

No big deal of course if you're not an American fisherman.

China's massive fishing fleet is coming to an ocean near you soon, bye bye all the fish there.
I'm supposed to just approve of it all because if I object that would be "racist"?
China is already hurling "racist" at Australia to try to get its own way.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 10:06:29 PM by bambu. »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #62623 on: January 10, 2021, 09:49:18 PM »

Sure you did.

Think it was on cable, could've been on Oprah.
They were Chanting "White Power" and a group of Black folks were chanting "Black Power"...cops in the middle separating the groups.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #62624 on: January 10, 2021, 09:50:31 PM »

Larry Rendall Brock, a charged U.S. Capitol rioter seen with flexi-cuffs, was ID-ed by ex-wife.

"I just know that when I saw this was happening I was afraid he would be there. [...] It is such a good picture of him and I recognize his patch," she told FBI, per court doc w/ pics https://t.co/EkMXJag6Iv

Another fellow discovered that since his adventure in the Capitol Building he had been put on the no-fly list... by getting to the airport and not being allowed to board.

The other zip-tie terrorist was also arrested. Eric Gavelek Munchel.  The charges are laughable though.  Again the system goes easy on white men.
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown
Pages: 1 ... 4173 4174 [4175] 4176 4177 ... 4288