Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 388 389 [390] 391 392 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1585249 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Sarah Sanders posts tweet with bogus video of Acosta.
« Reply #5836 on: November 08, 2018, 09:13:36 PM »

"Acosta acted inappropriately"

OK

I happen to think yanking a microphone back when it is being taken from you also constitutes poor and aggressive conduct toward a woman

It turns out that Sarah H Sanders tweeted out an edited version of the video, pinning it to the top. It made Acosta look bad.

Now it makes Sarah Sanders look bad.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/twitter-calls-sarah-sanders-resign-sharing-doctored-video-jim-acosta-180143053.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=fb

Do you think that posting a doctored video is poor and aggressive conduct?!

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

oilcan

Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #5837 on: November 08, 2018, 09:19:30 PM »

That Kansas guy may as well be singing  "night of the long knives. " 

Godwin's Law.   Boom!

I saw the undoctored Acosta footage.  Nope,  he did nothing rude or aggressive. 

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5838 on: November 08, 2018, 10:07:28 PM »

He reminded the fraud that everyone knows he’s a fraud and that there are laws against fraud and that blade dangles over his head. It was a very good tell that trump and his whole admin know he’s guilty as hell. Bringing it up makes trump do a maneuver called inverted mushroom which means Kelly Anne and Sarah have to spend all night with tweezers and magnifying lenses looking. Gagging and looking. Just one of the reasons Melania doesn’t go in that wing of the White House anymore.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5839 on: November 08, 2018, 10:37:57 PM »

That Kansas guy may as well be singing  "night of the long knives. " 

Godwin's Law.   Boom!

I saw the undoctored Acosta footage.  Nope,  he did nothing rude or aggressive.

I was in a place where several of us watched it live. All had the same reaction. Why are they taking his microphone away? Why can't he ask a question? What's wrong with Trump?
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #5840 on: November 08, 2018, 11:15:55 PM »

Hitler's parents were first cousins.

On my tv tonite;

Border security: America's Front Line

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5841 on: November 08, 2018, 11:58:59 PM »

Meanwhile, in Florida...

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/11/marco-rubio-opposes-recount-in-florida-senate-race.html?fbclid=IwAR1nP0DKOftFoFhckIXvaPeIsxk0cmXfg0EmOPPp2AFpfxveXhxCNsOjE9M

Every ballot needs to be counted.

And perhaps the design of the ballots needs to be considered.

bambu-wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #5842 on: November 09, 2018, 12:08:17 AM »

Online voting overseen by the FBI is the best idea.

Ballot papers are oh so 'yesterday'.

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
Re: Sarah Sanders posts tweet with bogus video of Acosta.
« Reply #5843 on: November 09, 2018, 12:27:41 AM »

OK

I happen to think yanking a microphone back when it is being taken from you also constitutes poor and aggressive conduct toward a woman

It turns out that Sarah H Sanders tweeted out an edited version of the video, pinning it to the top. It made Acosta look bad.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/twitter-calls-sarah-sanders-resign-sharing-doctored-video-jim-acosta-180143053.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=fb

“It was a pretty surreal experience. I never thought in this country that I wouldn’t be able to go and cover the president of the United States simply because I was trying to ask a question,” Acosta said.

Heh

What a dick.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #5844 on: November 09, 2018, 12:51:34 AM »

By firing Sessions and trying to plug in a replacement,Trump is ignoring Constitution. He has no authority to replace AG.

So sad he has support for this. Once they are enabled to break the Constitution, this is where it can lead: https://www.bbc.com/bitesize/guides/zwmdfrd/revision/4

Do not "shut up" and "let him'lead'"!!!

Achtung, y’all!
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

kiidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #5845 on: November 09, 2018, 01:07:15 AM »

Meanwhile, in Florida...

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/11/marco-rubio-opposes-recount-in-florida-senate-race.html?fbclid=IwAR1nP0DKOftFoFhckIXvaPeIsxk0cmXfg0EmOPPp2AFpfxveXhxCNsOjE9M

Governor Scott should at least be kissed before they try to fuck him.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5846 on: November 09, 2018, 01:10:33 AM »

Online voting overseen by the FBI is the best idea.

Ballot papers are oh so 'yesterday'.

What could possibly go wrong?

Nothing interferes with online stuff.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Sarah Sanders posts tweet with bogus video of Acosta.
« Reply #5847 on: November 09, 2018, 01:11:11 AM »

OK

“It was a pretty surreal experience. I never thought in this country that I wouldn’t be able to go and cover the president of the United States simply because I was trying to ask a question,” Acosta said.

Heh

What a dick.

Way to answer a direct question!

What a dick.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5848 on: November 09, 2018, 01:13:48 AM »

Meanwhile, in Florida...

Governor Scott should at least be kissed before they try to fuck him.

Oh, look!

Another person who doesn't believe in having all the ballots counted.

You should be so proud of yourself.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5849 on: November 09, 2018, 01:31:15 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 388 389 [390] 391 392 ... 4288