Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 1087 1088 [1089] 1090 1091 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1870452 times)

FlyingVProd

• View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #16320 on: July 06, 2019, 10:41:55 PM »

A rich person whom I admire is Richard Branson, he is great, and he got his start by producing the Sex Pistols, which is very cool.

We are counting on Richard Branson and his team to help to build a high speed train between Anaheim and Las Vegas, right now they are talking about building the route between Victorville and Vegas, but there is nothing in Victorville to make it a destination, but Anaheim has Disneyland, the Angels baseball team, the Ducks hockey team, and concerts, and the Anaheim Convention Center, etc, etc, etc. Anaheim is a destination. The people from Victorville will be able to go either way, they could go to Vegas or Anaheim, and the people from Riverside will be able to ride the high speed trains, etc.

The high speed train needs to run between Anaheim and Las Vegas.

And we need to finish our California high speed rail project, etc. The high speed rail route between Lancaster and Los Angeles is very important.

Anyhow, Richard Branson is involved with a lot of cool things. And one thing that Richard Branson is into is "The Elders."

https://tinyurl.com/The-Elders-Branson

Now that I have heard of the group, I can watch to see what they do in the world.

Richard Branson is a cool billionaire, and The Elders is an interesting group.

Salute,

Tony V.

barton

« Reply #16321 on: July 06, 2019, 11:48:52 PM »

I learn so much here.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #16322 on: July 07, 2019, 12:35:42 AM »

I learn so much here.

It's a sad day when we don't learn something new.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 12:54:19 AM by bambu. »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #16323 on: July 07, 2019, 12:47:53 AM »

A rich person whom I admire is Richard Branson, he is great, and he got his start by producing the Sex Pistols, which is very cool.

We are counting on Richard Branson and his team to help to build a high speed train between Anaheim and Las Vegas, right now they are talking about building the route between Victorville and Vegas, but there is nothing in Victorville to make it a destination, but Anaheim has Disneyland, the Angels baseball team, the Ducks hockey team, and concerts, and the Anaheim Convention Center, etc, etc, etc. Anaheim is a destination. The people from Victorville will be able to go either way, they could go to Vegas or Anaheim, and the people from Riverside will be able to ride the high speed trains, etc.

The high speed train needs to run between Anaheim and Las Vegas.

And we need to finish our California high speed rail project, etc. The high speed rail route between Lancaster and Los Angeles is very important.

Anyhow, Richard Branson is involved with a lot of cool things. And one thing that Richard Branson is into is "The Elders."

https://tinyurl.com/The-Elders-Branson

Now that I have heard of the group, I can watch to see what they do in the world.

Richard Branson is a cool billionaire, and The Elders is an interesting group.

Salute,

Tony V.

Recently I took the train from LA to Seattle.
Very interesting journey along the US west coast and ocean.
My newish TV gets the internet...so YouTube app can come up on the bigger-than-in-the-olden-days screen.
I travel the world...it's great.
Rocky mountaineer train thru Canada.
River cruises thru Europe.
Austria, Italy, Switzerland, North Korea, USA.
'10 best cities in America'. '10 worst cities in America'. '10 best states in America', '10 worst states in America'

Another journey I took by train was from Paris to Moscow.
When they get to the Russian border, they jack up all the carriages and change all the wheel housings to Russian ones.

Not too sure about very fast trains...the train journeys I took were at about the right speed...normal speed.
From LA to Seattle they sure blast the train's horn a lot. Every little place they come to they're on the horn blasting away.
Think that would annoy me no end. I had to turn the sound off.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 01:14:43 AM by bambu. »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16324 on: July 07, 2019, 12:53:10 AM »

The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16325 on: July 07, 2019, 12:55:10 AM »

Anne Frank had no choice.
Asylum-seekers/illegal immigrants/economic immigrants have a choice.

The children had no choice.

I was asked why I’m so angry?
I wonder when did children in cages dull your own anger and humanity?
When did you succumb to your hatred of someone’s skin?
Don’t worry about my anger.
Worry about your apathy.

Happy 4th.

Kids wind up dead...parents' fault.

They were safe in Mexico, should've stayed there.

The parents bear responsibility.

The US Goverment bears more, because the parents obeyed the law and the US government did not.

And no, they were not safe in Mexico.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16326 on: July 07, 2019, 12:58:30 AM »

68% of White Evangelicals say America has no responsibility to house refugees fleeing famine and war. That’s 25% over the national average

"Christians"

True...America only has responsibility for its own people.
Not America's fault people in Africa, Asia, Middle East, South America, Central America etc are always fighting amongst themselves in civil wars.
America, although having no responsibility to house refugees from overpopulated, often corrupt places, has a very generous resettlement program for refugees, and a very generous foreign aid program.
Homeless, poor, hungry people in America eating out of trash bins and living in filthy conditions on the streets might say "too generous a foreign aid budget, charity begins at home."

I understand that you are not a Christian, Bambi.

But the folks who claim to be are a part of a philosophy that disagrees with you.

Further, your bullshit about "charity begins at home" is exposed by "President" Trump's parade. There is no will to take care of the homeless - it's just a red herrring issue for them.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #16328 on: July 07, 2019, 01:04:02 AM »

Anne Frank had no choice.
Asylum-seekers/illegal immigrants/economic immigrants have a choice.

The children had no choice.

I was asked why I’m so angry?
I wonder when did children in cages dull your own anger and humanity?
When did you succumb to your hatred of someone’s skin?
Don’t worry about my anger.
Worry about your apathy.

Happy 4th.

Kids wind up dead...parents' fault.

They were safe in Mexico, should've stayed there.

The parents bear responsibility.

The US Goverment bears more, because the parents obeyed the law and the US government did not.

And no, they were not safe in Mexico.

Simple solution...abolish that S.T.C.A. ...let them into America, then take them straight up to the Canadian border and Canada can resettle them.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/canada-questions-the-safety-of-asylum-seekers-in-the-us

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #16329 on: July 07, 2019, 01:08:57 AM »

68% of White Evangelicals say America has no responsibility to house refugees fleeing famine and war. That’s 25% over the national average

"Christians"

Not America's fault people in Africa, Asia, Middle East, South America, Central America etc are always fighting amongst themselves in civil wars.
America, although having no responsibility to house refugees from overpopulated, often corrupt places, has a very generous resettlement program for refugees, and a very generous foreign aid program.
Homeless, poor, hungry people in America eating out of trash bins and living in filthy conditions on the streets might say "too generous a foreign aid budget, charity begins at home."

But the folks who claim to be are a part of a philosophy that disagrees with you.

Further, your bullshit about "charity begins at home" is exposed by "President" Trump's parade. There is no will to take care of the homeless - it's just a red herrring issue for them.

The ones in Australia agree with me.
Giving foreign aid to countries that seem to hate us could be spent much better at home, they say in radio calls.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16330 on: July 07, 2019, 01:10:48 AM »

"Christians"

Giving foreign aid to countries that seem to hate us could be spent much better at home, they say in radio calls.

Kind of my point: they aren't Christian, either.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16331 on: July 07, 2019, 01:11:01 AM »

https://t.co/cVTR2GJVDz?fbclid=IwAR3hy4nqvXI5j1ZjLyyPVkYkLJxxqspu2hXLxSvEKql2IXB4V05bUU4ZIEc

Epstein arrrested for sex trafficking of minors.

I wonder if this path leads to:
a) Donald Trump
or
b) Bill Clinton

In 2002, Trump told New York magazine Epstein "enjoys his social life."

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years," Trump said. "Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #16332 on: July 07, 2019, 01:18:06 AM »

"Christians"

Kind of my point: they aren't Christian, either.

We begged Indonesia for the lives of Aussie boys Sukumaran and Chan.
Indonesia tossed our mercy begging requests in the bin...and execution-slaughtered them in its killing field.
Many people resent giving Indonesia one cent in aid, let alone $500m+ per year...and a whole lot more when disasters strike them.
Should spend the money on nukes instead.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 01:21:53 AM by bambu. »

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #16333 on: July 07, 2019, 01:29:23 AM »

https://t.co/cVTR2GJVDz?fbclid=IwAR3hy4nqvXI5j1ZjLyyPVkYkLJxxqspu2hXLxSvEKql2IXB4V05bUU4ZIEc

Epstein arrrested for sex trafficking of minors.

I wonder if this path leads to:
a) Donald Trump
or
b) Bill Clinton

In 2002, Trump told New York magazine Epstein "enjoys his social life."

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years," Trump said. "Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Nothing wrong with liking beautiful women, they sure are pleasing to the eye.
Best no men in this forum try to tell me they don't like beautiful women, because I won't believe them.
"On the younger side" is fine too...as long as the said "beautiful women on the younger side" are adults.
Adults, according to the law.
"Courts don't deal in morality, only in the law", it is said.

Sex-Trafficking anyone, including minors, is a crime.
Sexual assault is a crime.

A man Trump's age could legally date/marry a much younger woman, a teenage woman over the adult age, 18 in all states of America?
'Consenting adults'?

« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 02:09:54 AM by bambu. »

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #16334 on: July 07, 2019, 02:29:35 AM »

---Pelosi on AOC, Omar, others: 'These people have their public whatever and their Twitter world'---

OK Nancee about time you showed some leadership.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelo

Vote to hold back funds and than complain about conditions.  Surprised they have not called you a Nazi.

Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.
Pages: 1 ... 1087 1088 [1089] 1090 1091 ... 4288