Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

Should the US be concerned about an invasion of Ukraine by Russia?

Very
- 6 (50%)
Some
- 4 (33.3%)
Not sure
- 0 (0%)
Not really
- 1 (8.3%)
Not in the slightest
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 15, 2022, 10:51:36 AM

Pages: 1 ... 1862 1863 [1864] 1865 1866 ... 2924

Author Topic: Biden Administration  (Read 750471 times)

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
Re: Biden Administration
« Reply #27946 on: June 08, 2022, 09:38:11 PM »

Just checking seems to be a mandate against sleepy Joe and the liberal elite. I consider myself democratic leaning but what this adm is doing is bizarre. Lets become a banana republic. Defund the police, decriminalize all but the most brutal crimes, talk big about gun control but do little, open the borders to everyone including recirculating criminals. Somehow this will be good for racial equality. Not everyone is fooled.  Kamala has the right idea just stay home hermanos y hermanas and support your local pd.

Go back to sleep Rip Van luee...
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27947 on: June 08, 2022, 09:42:25 PM »

I traveled through Saint Louis, Missouri, on a Greyhound bus as a young man, I had to do a lay-over in Saint Louis in the middle of the night, and they have a Greyhound station right by the Arch on the river. They had a McDonald's at the Greyhound station, and I had Big Macs with a guy who I think was Bruce Willis, he sure looked like Bruce Willis, we had Big Macs and we talked about the economy, and we talked about all of the closed down factories that I was seeing as I traveled across the country. He said that in many places the only jobs are in the United States Military. He was a cool guy. And he told me that Saint Louis is dangerous, and he told me not to leave the Greyhound station. Then a truck showed up with a new Mercedes on it, and the guy said it was his car, and he left. It might have been Bruce Willis. Anyhow, he said that Saint Louis is dangerous, which is sad.

We have a lot of hard work to do as a nation. We need to stop fighting about extreme issues such as guns and abortions and we need to focus on the big issues like helping our homeless people and bringing jobs back to America, and reducing crime by putting the people to work in factories, etc. And we can build more schools, and we can do more job training.

I am sure that Saint Louis is a great city, and I am sure they want to make it better there. There are things that we can do to improve things. Just as we can make things better in Mexico, and in Colombia, etc, then so too can we make things better in Saint Louis.

Salute,

Tony V.

When I was a youngster in early 80s NYC there was a club called Kamikaze and the bartender was an entertainer called Bruno who had a multicolored Mohawk and told dozens type patter at the patrons.

He was Bruce Willis
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 10:04:49 PM by LarryBnDC »

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27948 on: June 08, 2022, 09:44:41 PM »

So the January 6 Committee is about to mete out punishment for rioters at the Capitol.
When will Chuck Schumer be called on the carpet for threatening harm on SCOTUS Justices.?
https://www.newsweek.com/chuck-schumer-brett-kavanaugh-roe-v-wade-pay-price-comment-1713964

When will Nancy Pelosi call for a vote on a bill to provide protection to those Justices and families in their own homes from protestors violating the law.?
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/top-senate-dem-very-much-concerned-pelosi-hasnt-passed-bill-to-protect-families-of-supreme-court-justices/

When will Merrick Garland grow some balls.?

https://www.axios.com/2022/06/08/kavanaugh-supreme-court-threat-arrest

Jan 6 committee does not have prosecutorial powers...

First sentence wrong? Fuck the rest of your post.

Lyndon Johnson

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27949 on: June 08, 2022, 09:45:55 PM »

When will Chuck Schumer be called on the carpet for threatening harm on SCOTUS Justices.?
https://www.newsweek.com/chuck-schumer-brett-kavanaugh-roe-v-wade-pay-price-comment-1713964
When he actually does so.[

He actually has. More certainly than Trump did when he said to go to the Capitol peacefully.
I realize you are doing everything in your power to ignore the context of 1/6.
1/6 will play out.
I realize you are doing everything in your power to excuse the abuses of Schumer and Pelosi.
LOL. Way to change the subject.
A parrot bit me.

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27950 on: June 08, 2022, 09:46:46 PM »

"These bodies were very different," he said of the 19 children and two teachers killed. "They needed extensive restoration. Why? Due to the exceptionally large exit wounds of an AR-15 rifle. Most of the bodies were so mutilated that only DNA tests or green Converse could identify them."

Just like muskets, says Ward and the NRA.
You may want to research bullets.
Actually, YOU might. Seriously.
I have.
Not particularly thoroughly, it seems.
Quite Thououghly.
Then badly.
A parrot bit me.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27951 on: June 08, 2022, 09:48:05 PM »

Just a thought.
But some guy is on a mission to find a purpose in his life by killing Justice Kavanaugh whose opinion on Roe is not even known?

His mission was to get killed by the police

Lyndon Johnson

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #27952 on: June 08, 2022, 09:52:47 PM »

He actually has. More certainly than Trump did when he said to go to the Capitol peacefully.
I realize you are doing everything in your power to ignore the context of 1/6.
1/6 will play out.
I realize you are doing everything in your power to excuse the abuses of Schumer and Pelosi.
LOL. Way to change the subject.
LOL!
You changed the subject not me.
Not a surprise.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27953 on: June 08, 2022, 09:53:06 PM »

So the January 6 Committee is about to mete out punishment for rioters at the Capitol.
No. You must not follow the news very closely.
When he actually does so.

***(

When will Merrick Garland grow some balls?
Good question. DoJs refusal to prosecute people for ignoring duly authorized Congressional subpoenae is disappointing.

Scavino and Meadows turned over a ton of shit before they clammed up.

Navarro and Bannon just said go screw so their degree of defiance was way more egregious.

Scavino and Meadows testimony is pretty superfluous because their aides follow out their orders and aides are all singing.

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27954 on: June 08, 2022, 09:58:05 PM »

Sucker

Lyndon Johnson

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27955 on: June 08, 2022, 10:02:44 PM »

Seven million.  Buys a lotta votes, at the municipal level.
San Francisco Voter Registration
311,000 democrat
123,000 independent
33,000   GOP

Boudin recall

Yes60%

$7million bought what?
LOL

Fear and loathing

Lyndon Johnson

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #27956 on: June 08, 2022, 10:09:57 PM »

Great God Almighty, help us all

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/08/politics/man-arrested-near-brett-kavanaugh-home/index.html

Attempted Suicide by Cop

Dems calling for harshest treatment.  Sad.

Obviously mental help  needed here
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

Espnthree

• View Profile
« Reply #27957 on: June 08, 2022, 10:28:19 PM »

Thoughts and Prayers

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #27958 on: June 08, 2022, 10:37:07 PM »

Just checking seems to be a mandate against sleepy Joe and the liberal elite. I consider myself democratic leaning but what this adm is doing is bizarre. Lets become a banana republic. Defund the police, decriminalize all but the most brutal crimes, talk big about gun control but do little, open the borders to everyone including recirculating criminals. Somehow this will be good for racial equality. Not everyone is fooled.  Kamala has the right idea just stay home hermanos y hermanas and support your local pd.

You are so full of shit.

Shit, piss, snots, and farts.
Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #27959 on: June 08, 2022, 10:41:55 PM »

Great God Almighty, help us all

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/08/politics/man-arrested-near-brett-kavanaugh-home/index.html

Attempted Suicide by Cop

Dems calling for harshest treatment.  Sad.

Obviously mental help  needed here

So far this is your dumbest post of the day... and that is saying something.

Lyndon Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 1862 1863 [1864] 1865 1866 ... 2924