Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 4174 4175 [4176] 4177 4178 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1994875 times)

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #62625 on: January 10, 2021, 09:53:26 PM »

Flaming torches at Charlottesville.
Remember that?
"We will not be replaced"...unemployment, immigration, discrimination against White males.

My guess is they can read..."Discrimination against White males will soon be encouraged in a bid to boost the status of women and cultural and religious minorities."

Except that that has been their mantra for more than 100 years, Bambu.

You are inventing bullshit.

The risk of the Jews replacing them is less than zero, but that is who they are talking about as much as anything.

And you? You support them.

Not their methods nor hate speech, racism, and waving Nazi flags....but I sure believe they have a point about discrimination, being replaced, and immigration.

Bambu, they are using the SAME FUCKING LINES.

And there is STILL more discrimination against everybody but white men than there is against white men!

It's like having millionaires complaining because prices went up on yachts.

You know how we were right about HRC and Australia?

Just consider the chance that maybe those of us who have been on the receiving end of prejudice from white supremacists for 50, 60, 70 years might --- MIGHT --- just possibly know what we are talking about here.

Would you, please?

And, again, they keep uttering anti-Semitic stuff against Jews and we are not discriminating against them, we are not replacing them, and we are not immigrants!

It's just bigotry, same as it has been since the KKK was founded and well before that. Ditto the Nazi Party.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #62626 on: January 10, 2021, 09:55:03 PM »

And people wonder why they invaded the Capitol.
No surprise to me.
They can see the writing on the wall.

Why is it so easy for you to bend over backwards to excuse a capitol invasion and yet decry any and all BLM activities?
KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

Yankguy1

• View Profile
« Reply #62627 on: January 10, 2021, 10:00:08 PM »

Just give up Bambu. The group you’re simpatico with were Nazis.
"I've been in and out, I've been up and down.  I don't want to go until I've been all around."--Jack Bruce

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #62628 on: January 10, 2021, 10:09:38 PM »

No surprise to me.

Why is it so easy for you to bend over backwards to excuse a capitol invasion and yet decry any and all BLM activities?

I'm not excusing anything.
It's just no surprise to me.
The bad people lurk in the shadows, waiting to pounce...the moment you get security careless.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62629 on: January 10, 2021, 10:11:12 PM »

It took 4+ days, but the WH has ordered the flags lowered for the deaths of the two Capitol Police officers who died.

But don't depend on this story to tell you the tale of how or where or when the 2nd CP officer died!
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/10/politics/brian-sicknick-howard-liebengood-white-house-flag/index.html

My understanding is that Howard Liebengood was (a) off duty and (b) not at the site. Reading this, I know he was on duty. Off duty. On duty.

And my understanding is also that he killed himself, but there are no details about that either.

The flag should have been lowered for the other fellow days ago. Brian Sicknick was on duty when he was murdered by the terrorists.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62630 on: January 10, 2021, 10:13:48 PM »

No surprise to me.

It's just no surprise to me.

Yes, you are and have been all the way along.

You know how they feel (even though you don't) and it's understandable (only if you are a raging bigot) and those poor white men are being discriminated against (less than they discriminate) and being replaced (over decades because they don't have enough children and not by the Jews they are protesting against nor by the Blacks).

You pretty close to never express any sympathy for the people who are really getting screwed by those white men you are so eager to sympathize with.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62631 on: January 10, 2021, 10:26:23 PM »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/howard-liebengood-officer-who-defended-capitol-at-dc-riots-dies-by-apparent-suicide-reports-say

He was not on duty there, but responded to the disturbance, according to this report.

I am sure more information will come out. And I hope we learn why he killed himself, if in fact that is what happened.

LarryBnDC

• View Profile
    • The Shinbone Star
« Reply #62632 on: January 10, 2021, 10:39:47 PM »

Remember that?
"We will not be replaced"...unemployment, immigration, discrimination against White males.

My guess is they can read..."Discrimination against White males will soon be encouraged in a bid to boost the status of women and cultural and religious minorities."
That from the Aussie newspaper probably bobbed up in their Google search somewhere or inboxes.
When they read that, they probably said: SSS...UGAR!   and got super outraged, as White males downunder did.
Also outraged were women with White husbands, boyfriends, brothers and sons who were the major breadwinners/family.

The outraged White males in America also likely read that the politicians in leftist state Victoria Australia passed laws in the parliament to enact that "positive discrimination".
No surprise to me.

They said, “Jews will not replace us!” and “Blood and soil!” as they marched in polos and khakis.

Yeah, poor downtrodden Nazis.
If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.

Lyndon Johnson

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

kidcarter8

• View Profile
« Reply #62634 on: January 10, 2021, 11:32:27 PM »

It's just no surprise to me

The feeling of most Republicans
- Prayers for Paul Pelosi -

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62635 on: January 10, 2021, 11:33:35 PM »

As they lie to themselves.

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62636 on: January 10, 2021, 11:44:24 PM »

As they lie to themselves.

It’s just what the Nazis were saying after the war.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62637 on: January 10, 2021, 11:53:11 PM »

http://www.vice.com/en/article/93wnja/neo-nazis-boast-about-participation-in-capitol-hill-invasion

Brooks & Gaetz, of the propaganda arm of the American Nazi party, would really like this to be an antifa problem despite the still smoking guns in their hands.
Republicans will deliver only poverty and world war

luee

• View Profile
« Reply #62638 on: January 11, 2021, 12:24:52 AM »

---House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is accusing the Trump supporters who rioted in the Capitol this week of choosing what she calls “their whiteness" over democracy.---

Nancee and the liberal elite so hypocritical.  Anything for a cheap nanny or some minority votes.

Stuck in Nueva Tegucigalpa with a shotgun by my side.

bodiddley

• View Profile
« Reply #62639 on: January 11, 2021, 12:48:13 AM »

I think I saw that they were looking into terrorism charges against the two thugs with zip ties.  Don't worry about initial charges.  It's a process.  More can be added.

The guy in tactical gear says that he just happened to find the zip ties and was actively looking for a policeman to hand them to.  But then put them in his pocket and forgot about them.  His bad.  He claims his tactical military garb was just to keep him safe from big bad antifa. 

I wonder if there will be any records on his computer of purchasing a large set of such flexicuffs.  Check his computer and credit cards.  Though it's possible that these were taken from the Capitol Police in the chaos.

Some of these insurrectionist no doubt have maps of the Capitol on their computers/phones.

Lotta folks losing their jobs and under arrest -- as it should be.

Q: What sort of penalty should people face who broke through police lines, entered the Capitol and threatened elected officials?

I'd think 5 years for some who just wandered in and around.
5-10 years for those who used force, were more of a threat, posed a threat, damaged property, had tactical plans, etc
Good Gov't Saves Lives
 --- Bad Gov't Kills ---
Pages: 1 ... 4174 4175 [4176] 4177 4178 ... 4288