Escape from Elba

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Poll

What do you expect on Wednesday?

Reports of protests are overblown. A few incidents around the country, but nothing major.
- 5 (45.5%)
A few major incidents in capitals, but nothing much in DC.
- 5 (45.5%)
A major incident in DC, but nothing much around the country.
- 0 (0%)
More than 10 capitals have major upheavals, but nothing much in DC.
- 0 (0%)
A major incident in DC plus more than 10 capitals with significant upheavals.
- 1 (9.1%)
More than half the capitals around the country have problems with protesters, but DC is quiet.
- 0 (0%)
DC has major problems, while more than half the capitals around the country also have considerable trouble with protesters.
- 0 (0%)
Huge disruption to the day.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 19, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

Pages: 1 ... 4151 4152 [4153] 4154 4155 ... 4288

Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1875900 times)

facilitatorn

• Bust oligopolies not unions.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Administration
« Reply #62280 on: January 08, 2021, 09:53:20 PM »

Miranda is one of my pin up girls...as is my newest one...Sydney Watson on YouTube.

Never have two women been more deserving of ovarian cancer in the history of mankind.

Also, may their faces melt off their rotten skulls some time in the next few weeks. Amen.
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

Hairy Lime

• I'm not eating one iota of shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62281 on: January 08, 2021, 09:54:27 PM »

There is no “Capitol” in Seattle.
Well, yes there is. It was known as Capitol Hill until the June riots when it became known as the
Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ),also known as Free Capitol Hill, the Capitol Hill Occupied Protest, or the Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP).

I’m surprised you don’t remember.
Do you think you refuted my point?
Yes. In spades.
Especially Given the post you were referring to.
Not to mention your insults.
No, the post he referred to from bambu spoke of protesters occupying "the Capitol" in Seattle. Not Capitol Hill. The Capitol is in Olympia. So, no, you didn't refute his post, in spades or otherwise. "Especially G[sic]iven the post [he was] referring to."
Exactly the post I referred to.
Thanks .
You won’t cite it since YankGuy clearly misunderstood it.
The Capitol, the phrase bambu used, refers to a building where the government sits.
Well, no.
He was referring to a neighborhood called Capitol Hill (cum CHAZ after the riots).
But you and YankGuy know that. You two just don’t like Bambu.
That’s why you both use insults to bolster a silly debate over nothing.
Is there a Capitol in Seattle? Continue to say yes, and continue to be wrong.
"Not that others should have relief while you are burdened, but that as a matter of equality your abundance at the present time should supply their needs, so that their abundance may also supply your needs, that there may be equality."

2 Corinthians 8:13-14

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #62282 on: January 08, 2021, 10:01:04 PM »

Well, no.
He was referring to a neighborhood called Capitol Hill (cum CHAZ after the riots).
That’s why you both use insults to bolster a silly debate over nothing

He was trying to say occupying the Capitol Hill neighborhood was equivalent to the murderous insurrection in the nation’s capitol which it clearly wasn’t. He tried to make the comparison because the word “capitol” is attached to both stories. I know you enjoy talking about this more than the well organized, well funded, long planned, and horribly execucted ongoing insurrection and coup your party is engaged in.

Since you won’t be honest about your raging hardon and ongoing support for cop killers and terrorists, Red, why should we expect you to be honest about anything else?
Will the Supreme Court grant trump work release to attend the republican national convention?

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.

Richard P. Feynman

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #62283 on: January 08, 2021, 10:01:31 PM »

Sydney Watson, my new pin up girl.

Writer. Journalist. Australian/American political commentator. And your very favourite deplorable.

Sydney Watson’s age is 29. Australian conservative political commentator and writer who became recognized for her self-titled YouTube channel. She shares her views on feminism, gun laws and men’s rights with more than 320,000 subscribers.

#####

My kind of gal.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #62284 on: January 08, 2021, 10:03:18 PM »

Miranda continues:

DT today;

For Georgia, we can blame Trump’s irrational efforts to overturn the November election result, and a clueless GOP establishment which offered Peach State voters two candidates so cartoonishly wrong for the times they may as well have begged the MAGA base to stay home.

A guy who made his money outsourcing jobs to China, and a wealthy elitist with a fake southern accent. What were they thinking?

So, as bad as the Capitol Hill anarchy yesterday looked, we shouldn’t be surprised after the way leftist violence was condoned most of last year. You let the genie out of the bottle, there’s no telling where it goes.

Joe Biden’s attempt at being a teleprompter statesman condemning the protests was laughable. Does he think we forgot he sat by benignly as his supporters torched American cities for months leading up to the election? Portland is still burning, not that you hear that on CNN.

Suddenly the same politicians and media squawkers who turned a blind eye to actual violence, arson and murder are big advocates of “law and order”. Give me a break.

What is that awful smell?

Oh, it’s the horeshit in your post.

True though.

No it's a lie you swallowed without researching it for yourself.   STOP POSTING LIES BAMBU

* On May 29, he told CNN that people “have a right to be, in fact, angry and frustrated. And more violence, hurting more people, isn’t going to answer the question."

* On May 31, he wrote in a statement on Medium that protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and “an utterly American response."

“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

President-elect Joe Biden calls the violent protests at the U.S. Capitol "an assault on the most sacred of American undertakings: the doing of the people's business."
On June 2, in a speech in Philadelphia, recorded by ABC News, Biden said there is "no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses."

"We need to distinguish between legitimate peaceful protest and opportunistic violent destruction," he said.

* On July 28, in a speech in Wilmington, Delaware, he echoed that sentiment, per C-SPAN.

“Peaceful protesters should be protected – but arsonists and anarchists should be prosecuted – and local law enforcement can do that," he said.

* On Aug. 31, after a man was fatally shot in Portland, Oregon, Biden released a statement on his campaign website with another condemnation of protest-related violence: "The deadly violence we saw overnight in Portland is unacceptable," he said. "Shooting in the streets of a great American city is unacceptable. I condemn this violence unequivocally. I condemn violence of every kind by anyone, whether on the left or the right. And I challenge Donald Trump to do the same.

KP interns for the firm of Tatum and Brown

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #62285 on: January 08, 2021, 10:05:04 PM »

Back the Blue!

Blue Lives Matter!

Except...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVZvp-Dv0gg

Pushing and shoving protesters...ridiculous.
Where were the tear gas, rubber bullets, tasers, pepper spray?
 Maybe next time.

Don't call them protestors.  They're criminal thugs bambu.  Stop the horseshit.

Kam

• '77er
    • View Profile
« Reply #62286 on: January 08, 2021, 10:06:16 PM »

Well, yes there is. It was known as Capitol Hill until the June riots when it became known as the
Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ),also known as Free Capitol Hill, the Capitol Hill Occupied Protest, or the Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP).

HAHAHA for this post you show up? 

Go back to hiding in shame.

After what happened on Jan 6th you Republicans lost any moral high ground you might have felt you possessed.
What “ moral high ground have I claimed?

There's a post for everything RED

RIP
David Dorn
RIP
Dave Patrick Underwood

Black law enforcement veterans  murdered by cowardly rioters 

You felt quite comfortable wishing facetious condolences this summer but where are your tears for Brian Sicknick?
And just what is your point?

My point is you're a hypocrite and evidently a liar.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62287 on: January 08, 2021, 10:09:31 PM »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/us/dc-police-arrests-blm-capitol-insurrection-invs/index.html

Far more arrests during BLM protest than during the Capitol insurrection.

Surprising only to Kid and Bambu.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #62288 on: January 08, 2021, 10:10:56 PM »

True though.

No, Bambu, that's the thing.

The allowance goes deeper and far earlier than that.

But try this one:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/27/oregon-militia-standoff-bundy-brothers-not-guilty-trial
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/22/us/bundy-trial-nevada-verdict.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/08/us/bundy-ranch-standoff-case-charges-dismissed.html

I know your "pin-up girl" Miranda gets your blood going, but it all goes to your "little head," not your big one.

The big one would tell you that the "Law and Order" party has been far more lenient to their supporters than to anybody else and well before the events of this summer.

And AGAIN, this summer's event is totally different from that one. Not encouraged by a sitting president, but by crimes against individuals from a specific community...

and talk about letting people off?! Check out the percentage of police even tried, let alone convicted, for these shootings!

Trump claimed 'Law and Order'..then we has the Capitol invasion  ...but Lisa Marie Montgomery, the most broken of all time, a terrible life...is to be executed soon, on his watch.
There's no coming back from all this for him.
He's a major hypocrite if nothing else.

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62289 on: January 08, 2021, 10:12:33 PM »

True though.

But try this one:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/27/oregon-militia-standoff-bundy-brothers-not-guilty-trial
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/08/us/bundy-ranch-standoff-case-charges-dismissed.html

I know your "pin-up girl" Miranda gets your blood going, but it all goes to your "little head," not your big one.

The big one would tell you that the "Law and Order" party has been far more lenient to their supporters than to anybody else and well before the events of this summer.

And AGAIN, this summer's event is totally different from that one. Not encouraged by a sitting president, but by crimes against individuals from a specific community...

and talk about letting people off?! Check out the percentage of police even tried, let alone convicted, for these shootings!

Trump claimed 'Law and Order'..then we has the Capitol invasion  ...but Lisa Marie Montgomery, the most broken of all time, a terrible life...is to be executed soon, on his watch.

As most of us have been telling you for at least 4 years.
The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." ~Lindsey Graham

REDSTATEWARD

• View Profile
« Reply #62290 on: January 08, 2021, 10:14:40 PM »

Do you think you refuted my point?
Yes. In spades.
Especially Given the post you were referring to.
Not to mention your insults.
No, the post he referred to from bambu spoke of protesters occupying "the Capitol" in Seattle. Not Capitol Hill. The Capitol is in Olympia. So, no, you didn't refute his post, in spades or otherwise. "Especially G[sic]iven the post [he was] referring to."
Exactly the post I referred to.
Thanks .
You won’t cite it since YankGuy clearly misunderstood it.
The Capitol, the phrase bambu used, refers to a building where the government sits.
Well, no.
That’s why you both use insults to bolster a silly debate over nothing.
Is there a Capitol in Seattle? Continue to say yes, and continue to be wrong.
There is a Capitol Hill which is what Bambu clearly was referring to. His post is unmistakable.
Which is why you won’t repeat it.

facilitatorn

• View Profile
« Reply #62291 on: January 08, 2021, 10:20:27 PM »

http://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/08/maga-internet-turns-on-trump-456490

Red is still among the slower roaches in the cess pit. Bambu seems to be starting to get it.

Kid?

Richard P. Feynman

Hamilton Samuels

• America is my country, and Paris is my hometown.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62292 on: January 08, 2021, 10:21:00 PM »

Red and bambu. Together they form the Axis of Idiocy.

(Note the capital letters.)

The artist's job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.

bambu.

• View Profile
« Reply #62293 on: January 08, 2021, 10:24:46 PM »

True though.

But try this one:

As most of us have been telling you for at least 4 years.

Some of his policies were good.
He built some of the wall....Keep building the wall!  Seal the borders, open borders is a failed policy, ask Brexit Britain.
He stood up to Nth Korea and China.
He brought peace to the Middle East.
If Covid hadn't come along he probably would've been reelected.

The first lot were arsonists, people were killed in the riots, they threatened to blow up the diamond district in NYC if they didn't get their way, they were very violent thugs and looters.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 10:30:05 PM by bambu. »

josh

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62294 on: January 08, 2021, 10:38:50 PM »

He built some of the wall....Keep building the wall!  Seal the borders, open borders is a failed policy, ask Brexit Britain.
Yes, ask Brexit in a year. Go ahead. Will you be honest about the answer?!
He stood up to Nth Korea and China. Jesus, Bambu! You keep uttering this complete bullshit. He did NOT stand up to North Korea! They are more, not less, capable of nuclear missile strikes than they were when he took office! And China's economy is growing faster than ours, while our trade deficits are growing.
He brought peace to the Middle East. He did no such thing. A few countries that had no peace agreements now have them, it is true. And good on him for doing it. But PEACE?! What fucking planet are you living on?! The Palestinians are no more at peace with Israel than they were and Israel is continuing to tear down the Palestinians' homes. Missiles are still being fired into Israel. PEACE? Fat fucking chance.
If Covid hadn't come along he probably would've been reelected. Yes. Dick Nixon was reelected, too. His getting reelected would have been about geography and the electoral college, not about his ability to handle the office. And the Electoral College should still go away.

Bombs. Flex-handcuffs for hostage taking. Dead cop.

Incited to insurrection by Donald "I'll be with you" Trump, who went home to watch it on TV and to make calls to Senators to lobby for their vote.
Pages: 1 ... 4151 4152 [4153] 4154 4155 ... 4288